Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" (4127 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / I Can't Continue Being A Virgin!!! / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by webman(m): 5:10am On Nov 13, 2008
@Danasco, where is your thinking, you purposely wanted  to chase her away,right.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by ruffrider(f): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2009
What in the angry You got some nerves buddy"one of your girlfriends"
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by yme1(f): 1:01am On Dec 05, 2009
job this job that
dont you guys think the ladies are done listening to that
it is really not how much time you have to spend but what counts is how you spend it
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by jeddyMay(f): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
jogego: I would think that the major reason you dont have enough time for her is because she is just one of many. Rather than advise you not to double date, I'd advise learning proper time management skills.

To juggle several hearts at once as you guys can see is not easy. Either you know how to or not.

Chief adviser to the president on women/double dating issues. Birds of d same feather

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Marriage Possible Soon? A 22year Old Medical Student And 22yrd Old Graduate? / Why Women Dig The Bad Boy Sex Appeal — Part 2 / :'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.