Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? (10470 Views)

Poll: Can you remain friends with an ex after being intimate?

Yes: 52% (50 votes)
No: 31% (30 votes)
Not sure: 16% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Tinax(f): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2012
this new nl self, suddenly turnd colour fightr on my screm..realy strainin my eyes. Am off here abeg befor i blind
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by iyatrustee(f): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2012
Martini101: @ Administrators. Please this colour addition 'll Blind smbdy oh! My 20cent.

i bin tink say na my fone dey do me april fool! d color just came up all of a sudden. embarassed
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Killz3(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2012
It's like they just bought a new set of crayons for one of the programmers of this thing, and he's testing it! Which kain witch color be this na? angry

Or is this April Fool?
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2012
WHERE THIS COLOUR COME FROM COME shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2012
HAHAHAHA - I cant even see what sexkillz wrote grin grin grin
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Killz3(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2012
190: HAHAHAHA - I cant even see what sexkillz wrote grin grin grin
I cant see myself. . . grin grin grin
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Killz3(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2012
@190, has she contacted you yet? smiley
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by iyatrustee(f): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2012
dis color change is a deliberate attempt at blinding d two guys who use the red and blue fonts! wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2012
~Killz~:
@190, has she contacted you yet? smiley

Nope - Not yet bruv smiley
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Killz3(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2012
iyatrustee: dis color change is a deliberate attempt at blinding d two guys who use the red and blue fonts! wink
Did you get the package? smiley
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2012
iyatrustee: dis color change is a deliberate attempt at blinding d two guys who use the red and blue fonts! wink

angry angry
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2012
Nairaland is finished!!!!!
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by kombats: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2012
hmm 190 and killz i hail
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2012
^Hail urself undecided
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by clintwine(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2012
It depends if it was amicable.
Am in very good speaking terms with all of them except one which am just in a speaking term
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by drnoel: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2012
190: And why should we remain friends after a break up

I dont know u

U dont know me - everyone to their own lane undecided

look at this man, what of if her husband is ur current boss. Won't it be better u remain just cordial friends or do u want 2 enter trouble.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by linkin8k(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2012
It really depends on so many factors
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2012
drnoel:

look at this man, what of if her husband is ur current boss. Won't it be better u remain just cordial friends or do u want 2 enter trouble.

what of if, my wife is her boss in the office angry angry

each to their own

maintain your own lane and lemme maintain mine and pls dont come close angry angry

Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Sommy4u(f): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2012
my ex can stil be a frnd, cuz we aint enemies, dat we ar not compatible doesnt make uss enemies
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by kelz88(f): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2012
Interesting topic. I have a fb message from my ex sitting in my inbox waiting to be to be replied. I just don't know how to reply and I just can't be bothered. I just don't feel like sharing anything with him. I got no beef but I just don't get the point.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2012
^Define ENEMIES

An enemy is someone who u are not compactiable with

doesnt share same belief in life with you, caused you so much pains, doesnt wish or want u the best, can go on and on and on

ex's are among that category - an ex should be categorised in same league as the DEVIL demselves grin grin grin

Damn!! angry angry

Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Mcleo007(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2012
Whatever it was that broke us apart should keep us apart. Shikena
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2012
^Gbam!! cheesy
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by czay(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2012
Can still be a very good one though..
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Tinax(f): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2012
190: ^Gbam!! cheesy
Abeg change this your red colour jor.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by chrizfasa(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
Hahahaha, mean why, ur ex is always ur friend no mata what happen in the past. Let say she can be a very good family friend, becuase you must not date a girl and be married to, an instance if ur total girl friend you dated before marry are 40 that means u have 40 enimes or what? Is not like that please.always try to measure you don't breake up with any of ur girlfriend with problem be attached. Just ry to let her go freely with reaching her, that means any time you both guys see you can still always continues from where you stop. Boys pls NOTE this don't drive any girl out of ur live let them do it theirself for you to be 100% secure. That means you can always get her again any where u guy see each other. I love gosping girls alot.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by seedord247(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
let yesterday be bygone. let's us face today and see what tomorrow would bring us.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by beanos(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2012
No way. Its just like a kidnapper asking to be friends after letting u go.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Otses(f): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2012
It depends on the circumstance,if it is a mutual breakup, of course, I dont see any problem with that, bt if sumone hurt me badly,no, I can't
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by kelz88(f): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2012
beanos: No way. Its just like a kidnapper asking to be friends after letting u go.
grin What an example. Hahaha.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by nk(f): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
iyatrustee: why not if it wasnt a bitter break up?
exactly!
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by smsmoney(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
It totally depends on a lot of factors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.