Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38970 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:06am On May 25, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:08am On May 28, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:07am On May 30, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
price : 780k including the custom duty

Make:
Honda
Model:
Accord
Mileage:
101,207 Kms

Year:
Type of car:
4-door
Condition:
New

Automatic
4 plugs
Airbags
Anti-lock braking system.
Power steering
Factory AC
Cruise control
Power window
Power mirrors
Interior: Fabric
Color:Black
Doors:4
CD player/Tape/FM/AM

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Make:
Toyota
Model:
Highlander
Year:

Type of car:
Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)
Condition:
Used

Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Highlander sport Edition

Leather Interior
Automatic transmission
Factory Airconditioning
Power windows
Power steering
Power seats
3rd row seat
Rearvent
CD Changer
Sunroof
Alloywheels
Anti-locking braking system
Anti-theft security system
Traction control
Airbags
Stepboard
Fog Lamps
Rooftop carriage
Remote trunk open/close
Backup camera
Steering cruise/volume control buttons
4WD

Price : 4.5m

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Make:
Toyota
Model:
Highlander
Year:

Type of car:
Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)
Condition:
TK

Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Highlander sport Edition

Leather Interior
Automatic transmission
Factory Airconditioning
Power windows
Power steering
Power seats
3rd row seat
Rearvent
CD Changer
Sunroof
Alloywheels
Anti-locking braking system
Anti-theft security system
Traction control
Airbags
Stepboard
Fog Lamps
Rooftop carriage
Remote trunk open/close
Backup camera
Steering cruise/volume control buttons
4WD

Price : 4.5m

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Spida(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2013
will love to know the prices of these cars

corolla 2004, 2005, 2006

Ford escape 2004

Mazda tribute 2004

Camry 2005.

will love to know which one of em is okay.

Budget between 1m - 1.2m
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by sinclairbash(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2013
nice one ,
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by enrilove12: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2013
how much can i budget for lexus RX350 2008, infinty fx35 2008 and Acura mdx 2008....including customs paper and all....please also advice which of them is the smoothest ride and most quiet engine.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
@enrilove12 Thanks for your post this are the prices of the car you requested for this prices also include with the custom duty too sir,Please give me a call if you have any question 08130380111

lexus RX350 2008 -4m

infinty fx35 2008 - 3.8m

Acura mdx 2008 - 3.5m
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Spida thanks for your mail...here are the prices of the car and including the original custom duties sir

corolla 2004 - 1.3m

corolla 2005/2006 - 1.5m

Ford escape 2004 -1.6m

Mazda tribute 2004 - 1.3m

Camry 2005 - 1.5m
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / »»» Reg 2012 KIA Soul @ N1.650M Negotiable ««« / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.