Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38961 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111 or add me on my Blackberry on: 325BDD5A

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2012

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111 or add me on my Blackberry on: 325BDD5A

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by shewami: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2012
what price do you charge to bring a car to Lagos and is it possible for a car owner to follow you to Lagos?.
how do you get your custom papers are they genuine.i need to no more. send your reply to dejiscoag@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
Hello shewami,

Thanks for your time i really appreciate it,with 10k you will get your car at your door step in Lagos,for the custom papers they are genuine cos we do the dute with the customs directly after paying for the duties at the bank then we do other processes at custom office,Please feel free t ask me any question am here to answer them thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by MANGAM(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
Pls i want 2 do business wit u but ur line is neva available. I wan a 99 urgently.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:58am On Apr 15, 2012
Mr MANGAM CALL ME ON THIS LINE 08130380111 OR DROP ME YOUR NUMBER I WILL CALL YOU,THANKS I WILL BE GLAD TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU,YOU ALWAYS WELCOME
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:00am On Apr 15, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by theonlyone1: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2012
the only one: how much can i get a nissan primera or mithubishi lancer 99-02, sedan body shape not hacthback, 1.6-1.8 engine, automatic full options with complete custom papers to lagos .
still awaiting your response. send mail to dayo_sola@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by kanny1(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2012
how much fit arrange 2002 and 2004 camry le?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by balogunsam(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2012
as much as i'd love to deal with u,i dont like people who's fone numbers are rarely available...it gives me the creeps. Everyone who has ever scammed me has had this particular characteristic....
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by raphtoo: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
hi fred, can i get toyota dyna 200, petrol engine, six tires and 16 rim for 1.3M, converted and custom paid. pls get back to me
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by 2baga(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2012
I'm luking 4 a clean golf-3 Auto drive, budget 400k can it fly 4 dat?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2012
@2baga, u cant get a golf3 for that price,
@balogunsam, so sorry about that,
@kanny1, you can gfet the 2002 model for 1.250m and the 2005 model for1.550m
regards
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by shewami: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2012
can i get a toyota corolla 2000 model full options.
can i get the car with original custom duty at N800k. pls send reply to dejiscoag@yahoo.com or we chat on BB 292708b.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2012
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5 days & 21 hours

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2012
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5 days & 21 hours

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2012

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by dandollar1: 12:56am On Apr 22, 2012
Please how much would I get the following cars from cotonu.

1. 2007 Toyota camry
2.2006/07 honda accord
3. 2005 Nissan armada
4. 2005 Nissan pathfinder

Thanx.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by rawdick: 6:46am On Apr 22, 2012
How much can I get a 2006 honda accord EX with leather seat....V6 engine and also V4
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by khomo: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
Hello fred, Please hw much can i get a Golf 3 wagon? Total cost to land the car in my doorstep in lagos. Please communicate asap. Its urgent. Thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by famzynet: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
Please, how much will it take me to get a 2004 Toyota camry,V4 engine,alloyed wheel, with authentic custom papers included.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ayo7654: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2012
well done for the good job. pls how much can i get tiny light camry(99 model) to my door step. full option with no blemish.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ Rawdick you can get the 2006 Honda accord EX for 1.650- 1.7m

@ Khomo you can get Golf 2 wagon for 550K

@ Famzynet you will get 2004 Toyota Camry for 1.450m

@Ayo7654 you will get Camry tiny light for 750k full option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / »»» Reg 2012 KIA Soul @ N1.650M Negotiable ««« / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.