Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38920 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Kojiek: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
cost of 1995 passat wagon GL 1.8L engine, petrol, manual gear

cost of 1989 jetta sedan GL 1.8L engine, petrol, manual gear

my email: kojiek3@gmail.com
whatsapp: 08026030448

Thanks in advance.

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by hony(m): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2013
How much can i budget for 2008 honda pilot,2007 lexus Rx350 and 2008 highlander with all papers
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Kojiek

Thanks for your mail sir....please check your mail...
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
@hony Thanks for your mail here are the prices sir,hope to hear from you soon

2008 highlander----- 3m

2008 honda pilot --- 3.2m

2007 lexus Rx350 ----3.1m
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by chuqudy(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2013
How much for camry 2001 model.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
@chuqudy thanks it 900k
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by 9ja4u(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
@ Poster Please how much would a 07 or 08 HONDA CRV go for....Budget 1.8
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2013
@9ja4u Thanks for your mail...Your budget is good but you can't get it for that amount you can get it with the budget of 2.4m including the original custom duty.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Maxiyke: 5:35am On Jun 22, 2013
How much will it take to get a Honda Accord 2009 to my doorstep in Lagos? With the correct customs paper o.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2013
@Maxiyke thanks for your mail you can get Honda 09 for 3.1m this price include with original papers and the car is full option
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Maxiyke: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nothing less than 3.1M?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
Am a average young Nigerian with a Budget of 500K, I need a ride pref honda and toyota, clean with full options, non accidental and durable.
If convinced, we could visit seme and buy max wed/thursday nxt week.
Pls dnt advise me of any golf series, am 6.3,my height cant fit in!.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ojemankind: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
Pls give me d current price of a toyota camry 99 tiny lite full option..
Seyi@sobisconcepts.com
Ojemakinde.seyi@hotmail.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by swalkphoe(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2013
How much can I get toyota carinaE wagon auto.....
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by anawebtech(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2013
How much should i Budget including bringing down to Abuja of the following.

1999 MAZDA 626 ES/LX
2002 MAZDA 626 LX
2002 MAZDA 626 LX
2002 MAZDA 626 ES/LX
2001 MAZDA 626 ES/LX

Godson: 07030160283
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:29am On Jun 24, 2013
@Maxiyke Yes nothing less then that sir
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:35am On Jun 24, 2013
@Chibuzo-Ikenna thanks for your mail...

toyota camry XLE

Honda ALLA
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:37am On Jun 24, 2013
@swalkphoe Thanks for your mail you can get the wagon for 600k sir
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2013
@ojemankind thanks for your mail you can get the tiny light for 750-800k present price sir
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:41am On Jun 24, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by seyiboboye(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
hello fred,
pls can i get a clean factory fitted, auto 2000 model c220 benz for 900k?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Skanas(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2013
@carmart pls do you do trucks too?What's the price of direct belgium 15ton dump truck(mercedes/ 6tyres) i.e 911 tiper?Sent you a mail but u neva replied
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
@skanas you can get it for 1.3m

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price) / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.