Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38971 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by shegzyventures(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2013
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
22A7BBEC
igeoluwasegun922@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by davison123: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
i will love to know if i can get 2005 or 2006 toyota 4runner v6 engine black colour if posible. clean and untampered odometet for 2.3m urgent please.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2013
@davison123 thanks for your mail your budget is perfect for the 4runner,let get down to business call me and let talk about it,call me on 08130380111,Fred
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:49am On May 02, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:41am On May 04, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by walemoses2(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2013
Really impressed by some business you have done and i just hope they are as you have said.
The issue i have is how can we be sure of the papers that they are genuine?.
If you are sure of the papers then,i actually want Toyota corolla between 2005 and 2006,as my budget will take.
How much can i get this?,like how many days are we to stay in Contonu before i take it out?,is it possible to number it?.I await your reply as soon as possible.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2013
@walemoses2 thanks for your compliment I really appreciate,this is how I do my deal,after doing your custom papers,I will give you the chance to walk into any custom office and ask if the papers are original or not,for the car u will get a full option for 1.530m this include the custom duty too,when we buy it on that day the car will come into seme,nigeria the next day,we will start the duty the same day we buy the car and finish up the day your car arrive seme and the 3rd day you are good to go with the car,we have cheap hotels in badagry for 2k you can spend urs days in or you go and I will deliever it to you depending on your time,call me on 08130380111 for more details sir,thanks Fred
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:35pm On May 06, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / »»» Reg 2012 KIA Soul @ N1.650M Negotiable ««« / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.