Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38940 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2012
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by jafar(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
how much is volkswagen passat 2004/2005
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ jafar you will get the volkswagen passat 2004/2005 for 1.150m - 1.2m
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2012

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hi. Please how much will get me a Golf 3 1997 Model Auto drive, top shape?..I need the total figure pls.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:28am On Apr 26, 2012
JaiyeJeje u get it for 550k
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:29am On Apr 26, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:47am On Apr 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by MrTemple(m): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2012
I sent u  reguest, pls ωe nid 2 talk as soon as possible.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:55am On Apr 27, 2012
Mr Temple add me on this pin 27f4a976 that other pin dont exit again
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:00am On Apr 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ibani4life: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
How much can one get a:
2000-2003 toyota sienna
2000-2003 Nissan Quest
2000-2003 Honda Odessey
from cotonou to Doorstep
Best Regards.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ibani4life The 03 sienna is 1.350m and the quest is 1.2m the odessey na 1.1m to your door step that I grantee u
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by mogabriel: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2012
Hi. I am surprised at your prices. Are these landing costs or are these the cost to purchase it + another 200k for getting it to lagos?
The reason I ask is because I am interested in
volkswagen passat 2004/2005, u said for 1.150m - 1.2m
Camry tiny light for 750k full option
700 u can get a clean baby boy

They are needed by some officers in PH. Please are they custom cleared. I need to know because this can be a suicide mission for both of us if we fail them
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2012
@mo gabrie the price am giving you is the best price u can get it including custome duties,you know exchange rate do change and I don't want to give you a price that will affect you,if exchange rate changes what will you do,so let extimate to that amount including custome duties,and we don't drive our car through the bush we follow the normal seme road cos we have original custome duties,anyone who said he will get you those cars at cheap rate mind you it might be accidental car so watch it.Thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
Hi. I wanna get a small car for my mum with a budget between 500-600k.

specs should either be honda, toyota or nissan.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by jobaye(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
hi, I wanna get a car for my wife, a small one, toyota brand say 400-450k. What can I get, meanwhile, i need Auto gear and factory A/c
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Bruno85: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
How much can I get an American spec 2000 model BMW 323i full option from cotonu. Need reply ASAP
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Nwunuken(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2012
carmarts: JaiyeJeje u get it for 550k
what about d price of d manuel and d wagon type manuel all expense included down to makurdi.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Kojiek: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
Please, at what price can I get a vw vanagon or a mitsubishi L300 bus both petrol; manual transmission, from cotonue. Total cost pls. My e-mail is:
irohns@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX) / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.