Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? (2108 Views)

11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her / How To Kiss A Guy For The First Time And Turn Him On / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? by Brixtonyute(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2012
Why can't you guys answer a question, without being overly abusive.
Re: Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? by kemiola89(f): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:
No! The last time i tried kissing your sister, i agreed it's not Hygienic.
Dis got me laughing out loud, @op are you a nigerian?
Re: Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? by Killz3(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
Brixtonyute: Why can't you guys answer a question, without being overly abusive.
St[i]u[/i]pid questions will be answered accordingly. . . Even the dumbest of dumb, knows that!
Re: Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? by echobee(f): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
gbam
Re: Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? by Booty4me: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
Re: Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
Brixtonyute: Why can't you guys answer a question, without being overly abusive.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? by Skii(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
Only Nigerians answer questions with questions

And as a typical Nigerian, I ask you the following question in response to your post/question

What makes you think you being kissed is equally hygienic/unhygienic?
Re: Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
With lot of bacteria in a typical Nigerian girl mouth,i wouldnt fancy losing my teeth to them.
Re: Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? by hawtin: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2012
Crown Prince: With lot of bacteria in a typical Nigerian girl mouth,i wouldnt fancy losing my teeth to them.

do you need their bacteria, you have lost most of your teeth that is why you post like an old village farmer. as my boo would say, you are what? you are a fool! dumbass!
Re: Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? by davida222(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
i thnk 90% of them, its good to say d thrute. 9ja girls ar not hyginic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( / What Is Wrong With Children Of Nowadays? / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.