Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Gal Pinches Me Excessively - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gal Pinches Me Excessively (2646 Views)

C What My Gal Did To Me (+18 Photos) Veiwa's Description Adviced. / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by anonymus111(m): 4:26am On Apr 05, 2012
i was fine with it at the beginning but i am fed up. if she is laughing she would forget herself and pinch me seriously................ if tea burns her mouth she would shout and pinch me................ if d food we are eating is sweet she would pinch me and say hmmm. if i am watching match and she needs something na to pinch me.......................just yesterday i told her about my sales at work and she pinched me me for a long time while sayying serious seriou. omo i slapped her hand.i was so angry it is too much na...... i hhave banned her from keeping long nails. me i don tire abi make i give am sack letter.
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by 190: 4:42am On Apr 05, 2012
If she pinches you

Pinch her back
any girl that pinches me, infact i go use vex BITE HER EAR CUT angry angry
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by KevinII(m): 5:03am On Apr 05, 2012
it is a sign of love. you are lucky she does not use razor blade to slice you you would have become like diced onions by now. pls bear yout cross and stop complaining
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by Lexusgs430: 5:20am On Apr 05, 2012
Wait till she is in labour, then you will know the meaning of Pinching!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by KevinII(m): 5:27am On Apr 05, 2012
Lexusgs430: Wait till she is in labour, then you will know the meaning of Pinching!!!!
have you been in labour before? did you pinch the baby? wicked soul it is only a new born baby. haba
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by Lexusgs430: 5:36am On Apr 05, 2012
Kevin_II:
have you been in labour before? did you pinch the baby? wicked soul it is only a new born baby. haba

Nope. It is when she is pushing, that she will inflict the pinching therapy!!!
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by Kslib(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2012
You wan give your babe sack letter cos of only "pinch".Although it can be very annoying.....
If you want her to stop,start using any little opportuinity you get to pinch her three times harder, until she complains ...then if she does,let her know what youv'e been enduring...
If this strategy no work,go pluck better "water cain"...anytime she pinches you,whip her better one for neck and smile while saying " bosom for tat"....
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by nikaShow(m): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2012
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by joe4christ(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2012
You guys just succeeded in cracking my ribs hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by Konnektions146(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2012
i just wonder,
i have a colleague in de office that pinches so badly, its becomin an identity here in de office.
sometime i play abt it but attimes its so annoyin
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2012
I'm allergic to pinches. @ Op, hope ur GF no be wintch sha? Confirm o.. Lol. Hw many scars do u hav on ur body now?
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by apache77(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
if she pinches u, pinch her bak, and pinch her real hard. when she kips wincing, she'l get to realize that pain will follow every time she pinches you.the pain from your pinch should keep her in check
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by tasandra: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
undecidednobi small thin,see post...wetin u say make Nl,do nw??ok send her away undecidedsure the coint don tire u.
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by hakunajay(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
Lol... At least its better than having the one that bites!
Re: My Gal Pinches Me Excessively by james1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hello.
Its sad how some gals refuse to grow up.how will any be talking and pinching some one else?its really sad.some talk and beat you to get your attention,others laugh and slap you on any part of your body that catches their fancy.I will not be able to cope with such people for long.if they don't learn the act of self restraint,we will continually have issues.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Local Babes Status Updates / What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? / Sisters Of Romance Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.