Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal (4443 Views)

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by goodman41: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Am skuling at unizik,met my gal wen i was in 200l and we started dating. Durying long vacation i traveled to my home town mbano in imo state, bc of the long time i started haviin feelins of my gal and decided to invit my gal to mbano al the way from anambra and she was hapy to come to my home town.on her arival i decided to took her to my friends house because my elder brothers came home that period. Then we started doing luv in my friends room after three rounds that night i be came tired while my gal was hot she asked me to do more that she is very hot,i told her that am tired cant do any thing for that night she started rubing my prick for it to stand but all to no avail.she now askd me to call my friend to come and hav sex with her that she is not satisfied, i told her to call him tring to see what she will do to my greatest surprise she started call my friend but he did not hear her,i cautioned her'are u out of ur senses do u know what u are doing'she keept cam and we slept off.the folowing day i gave her morney to go back after seeing her off i went to my house but my gal turned back and went to sleep wit my friend til the next day thinking that i will not know.after six month someone told me what my gal did,i asked my friend he couldnt deny it.now am so sad that i told her it is over.pls what do i do?
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by waleadex(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
First, how old are you,your girlfriend and your friend?

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by jsunex(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Op its nt a new tin, move on wit ur lif and do wat u tink is rit
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Your girl is a serial cheat..
Your girl is a nympho..
Your guy is a back Stabber...

You don't have a friend...
You don't have a girl friend...

None of them is worthy of your friendship..
Cast both of them off you and move on..

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by lgboks(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Daninya1:
Your girl is a serial cheat..
Your girl is a nympho..
Your guy is a back Stabber...

You don't have a friend...
You don't have a girl friend...

None of them is worthy of your friendship..
Cast both of them off you and move on..
he has said it all o cry lipsrsealed
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Rhozabeth(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
What else do u want to do, u ve told her it is over already! The girl is simply a b*tch! Plus u too fall my hand o! Three rounds and you are tired haba gini kii mere?
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sh*t like dis happen everyday. Shrug it off and move on. I've hardened my heart towards dat kinda betrayal so i dont tink i'll kill myself if it happens. Its becomin a norm dese days.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by lgboks(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rhozabeth:
What else do u want to do, u ve told her it is over already! The girl is simply a b*tch! Plus u too fall my hand o! Three rounds and you are tired haba gini kii mere?
wow each individuals drive varies and no be every time ppl go like run marathon na..... lipsrsealed the girl na horse abi dog
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by goodman41: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
waleadex:
we are all matured
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
goodman41:
Am skuling at unizik,met my gal wen i was in 200l and we started dating. Durying long vacation i traveled to my home town mbano in imo state, bc of the long time i started haviin feelins of my gal and decided to invit my gal to mbano al the way from anambra and she was hapy to come to my home town.on her arival i decided to took her to my friends house because my elder brothers came home that period. Then we started doing luv in my friends room after three rounds that night i be came tired while my gal was hot she asked me to do more that she is very hot,i told her that am tired cant do any thing for that night she started rubing my prick for it to stand but all to no avail.she now askd me to call my friend to come and hav sex with her that she is not satisfied, i told her to call him tring to see what she will do to my greatest surprise she started call my friend but he did not hear her,i cautioned her'are u out of ur senses do u know what u are doing'she keept cam and we slept off.the folowing day i gave her morney to go back after seeing her off i went to my house but my gal turned back and went to sleep wit my friend til the next day thinking that i will not know.after six month someone told me what my gal did,i asked my friend he couldnt deny it.now am so sad that i told her it is over.pls what do i do?
what is "sex" here in Basilica we don't hear such words
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
This is what happen when we fall in love with bitcches BROS pele move on with your life try as much as possible to avoid falling in love again.
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Missmossy(f): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Whats this? Huh undecided
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by giles14(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
ofiafuluego:

what is "sex" here in Basilica we don't hear such words
bro for my dream na for sambisa forest near gwoza i c u o,i no fit remember seein u for basilica
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by dudesexy1111(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
goodman41:
my guy no tyme move on with ur life
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Both of them deserve death sentence
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by missdebs(f): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
lliiiiieeeeesssssss
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Simple,move on.....the gal has no self-worth,you cant be depressed over a gal that doesnt respect herself.
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by jessiecah(f): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
ehya,kpele
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Sunkyphil(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
ur gal is a wከore lipsrsealed
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
ma laff small hahahahahahhaha
guy u and ur girl reach to carry lydan, den flog una nyansh. what d fúck? are u done with sec sch? cos from ur write up, u are still a juvenile and as for that bîtch, she deserves to be fücked with a ring boiler. *spits on thread and walks away*
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Maamin(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
What is the meaning of this again? angry

Op,This is an eye opener,in case u eventually get another girl..next time get a huge d*ldo and keep, if you get tired after three rounds and she wants to continue give her the d*ldo to kill herself with it.

*sips chilled zobo*
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by emperorchedda(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
waleadex:
what has age got to do with?? When are we gonna get over this age stereotype in Nigera oh olorun! Smh
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by fuckshit: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
fück that shït; fücking move on; your friend is a fücking sell out. That's by the way.

Just fücking know this shït; a girl is fücking yours when she's on your bed & your fücking her but when she's not with you; she is with another motherfücker.
They ain't fücking loyal grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by waleadex(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
emperorchedda:
what has age got to do with?? When are we gonna get over this age stereotype in Nigera oh olorun! Smh
You need to read his story again hence you will understand why I asked that.
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by 100Cents: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
When you told her to call him and she had the courage to pick phone and start calling him. Infact she even brought up the idea. She is a beast..

Delete her.

Control + Alt + Delete...
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by 100Cents: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
fuckshit:
fück that shït; fücking move on; your friend is a fücking sell out. That's by the way.

Just fücking know this shït; a girl is fücking yours when she's on your bed & your fücking her but when she's not with you; she is with another motherfücker.
They ain't fücking loyal grin grin

Coming from Mr. Fuckshiiit.
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Fweshdude(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
In as much as i don`t believe your crap, i think the best thing you should do is get his girl — if he has one, f◘♈ϋck the hell outta her pipe, maim her with your diċk.

Then use that same diċk to stab her through her heart. grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by princessayesha(f): 12:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Wow...congrats Op.....it simply implies that your friend loves to help
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by goalburner(m): 1:00am On Dec 14, 2014
op and his gf... Both are modafuckers
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by Afrok(m): 1:30am On Dec 14, 2014
These hoes ain't loyal and the cutlass ain't royal tongue. Sorry op, life goes on...
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by constance500: 1:50am On Dec 14, 2014
i just dey observe cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal by wordbank(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2014
*n she starts rubbing my prick but e no gree stand*
LWKMD grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checklist !!! Your Woman Might Be An Alpha Female. / There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife / Ladies, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.