Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? (3415 Views)

20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by onila(f): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
dont you like girls that can make you laugh, never a dull moment like me smiley.

not dangerously crazy but good crazy- still a good girl
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by onila(f): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by GabrielAugust(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
its not dat most Nigerian men do not like crazy women dey do but its just dat most Nigerian men see dem as very un-serious n most importantly dey see dem as players...... smiley
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by 9lifes(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2012
They are my kind of girls as long as they can draw certain lines.
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Killz1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
How many Nigerian Guys has this girl met in her life to fuel her senseless generalizations and compartmentalizations?
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by tellwisdom: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
You are crazy angry angry
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by onila(f): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
Killz.:
How many Nigerian Guys has this girl met in her life to fuel her senseless generalizations and compartmentalizations?

I grew up in Nigeria. I know what am saying. right from secondary school Nigerian guys like their girls around them quiet. if u are too noisy-they despise you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Killz1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
onila:

I grew up in Nigeria. I know what am saying. right from secondary school Nigerian guys like their girls around them quiet. if u are too noisy-they despise you undecided
You met with and interacted with inexperienced teens like yourself back then. . . Why don't you come back and clarify things personally? Stop dwelling on hearsay, and starting threads based on hearsay. . . Sheesh! Are you comparing Nigerians over there to those over here? Think again Barbie. . .
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Okontami: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
ONILA, Ise ti yato jo... Work don change, things don change, levels don change. Then we used to like calm girls now, that we are in the world , we now love them bad..i mean very veryyyy baaaadddddd. My girl, i will love u more if u are not just crazy but very baaaddd. Joooo o
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by onila(f): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
Killz.:

You met with and interacted with inexperienced teens like yourself back then. . . Why don't you come back and clarify things personally? Stop dwelling on hearsay, and starting threads based on hearsay. . . Sheesh! Are you comparing Nigerians over there to those over here? Think again Barbie. . .

based on my observation not hearsay
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Killz1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
onila:

based on my observation not hearsay
Observation on how many men exactly? wink
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by coogar: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
onila: dont you like girls that can make you laugh, never a dull moment like me smiley.

not dangerously crazy but good crazy- still a good girl

naija men don't like crazy fun girls cos naija women
don't like crazy fun men, duh!
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by onila(f): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
Killz.:
Observation on how many men exactly? wink

Most of the Nigerian men I know and grew up with!
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Killz1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
onila:

Most of the Nigerian men I know and grew up with!
Put a number to it. . .
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Stesibelle17(f): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hm, can't a thread go on successfully without insults and harsh words?
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Beetwo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
I luv them, they are my perfect kind gurls, crazy and fun whaoo, if you know any, plz, connect me abeg.
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2012
Stesibelle17: Hm, can't a thread go on successfully without insults and harsh words?
did u see anybody insulting. Tackling is no insult dear. Poster has to prove herself. No johnbulls here o. And if bcuz u relate killz with insults, he's a changed dude.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Stesibelle17(f): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
No p. Only dat d kind of wordz used by sme ppl in Nl is jux so a no no.
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by confuscius: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
Confucius looks at this crazy Onila and says "Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star."
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
I'm afraid I have to agree with Onila. These days I'm finding it hard to keep off her threads. tongue

Nigerians in general don't like extremely outspoken ladies. They like ladies that'll just frown when you offend them Or smile sheepishly when they experience something good. They don't like overreactions in ladies because that's not ladylike.

In short they don't like ladies like me. . .poor me! grin
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Zilja(f): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
^^^ so you saying that they like women to shut up and let them do it all like superman.

I'm sorry but I must have my say. I can't allow any man to run me without me having a voice. Don't shut me up, I'll get even louder. lol
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by onila(f): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
Killz.:

Put a number to it. . .

my naija sister Michelin agrees with me wink
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by dabrake(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2012
Crazy girl like the one who shattered the screen of my pc because she wanted to try a new skill in bed.
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by MrsChima(f): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2012
LMAO@Nigerian men not liking fun or crazy girls. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian men don suffer!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by khukhi(f): 2:22am On Apr 06, 2012
Stesibelle17: Hm, can't a thread go on successfully without insults and harsh words?
grin grin grin no.
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Killz1(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2012
onila:

my naija sister Michelin agrees with me wink
So? Her agreeing makes you so spineless you cannot defend your conjectural rants about Nigerian men not liking crazy and fun Girls? Onila. . . Sometimes i wonder where you get your inspiration from.
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2012
Stesibelle17: No p. Only dat d kind of wordz used by sme ppl in Nl is jux so a no no.
i dig u
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Esinwaju: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2012
Because they don't bring that fun and craziness to the bedroom lipsrsealed
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by tyor: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2012
Killz.:

So? Her agreeing makes you so spineless you cannot defend your conjectural rants about Nigerian men not liking crazy and fun Girls? Onila. . . Sometimes i wonder where you get your inspiration from.

@ killz, u have displayed 'mumu-ness' repeatedly while Onila has 'maturedly' responded. I think u shud stop thinking cos ur tots are fraught wif foolishnes.

@ Onila, not all nigerian men dislike active girls. Its natural that a calm man wud want a calm woman that wud be compatible with his personality. I personally do not lyk a lady that luvs parties & wants 2 be @ every event.
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Adaeze003(f): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2012
Hmm
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by Killz1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
tyor:

@ killz, u have displayed 'mumu-ness' repeatedly while Onila has 'maturedly' responded. I think u shud stop thinking cos ur tots are fraught wif foolishnes.

@ Onila, not all nigerian men dislike active girls. Its natural that a calm man wud want a calm woman that wud be compatible with his personality. I personally do not lyk a lady that luvs parties & wants 2 be @ every event.
You are an idi[i]o[/i]t, and don't ask me why! If your dumb brain cannot accommodate free thinkers, then shut the fcck up.
Re: Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? by onila(f): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
Killz.:

So? Her agreeing makes you so spineless you cannot defend your conjectural rants about Nigerian men not liking crazy and fun Girls? Onila. . . Sometimes i wonder where you get your inspiration from .

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Man And Make Him Spend His Last Card / Using A CONDOM Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things / Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.