Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,910 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Wanting To Get Help, But Not Being Able To Ask For It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanting To Get Help, But Not Being Able To Ask For It? (1316 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanting To Get Help, But Not Being Able To Ask For It? by sweetlove(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2006
Wanting To Get Help, But Not Being AbleTo ASK For It, And Not Knowing Where
To Turn,

Maybe the biggest "Inner Game" challenge of all is realizing that you NEED help, wanting to GET help, but just not being able to ask for it, and not knowing where to turn for it.

Men are proud. We don't want anyone else to know that we're out of control, hurting, or desperate. We don't want to ask for help. We don't even like the THOUGHT of asking for help.

Even more, this stuff that I'm talking about is complex. When you're having an Inner Game problem, the problem itself takes over your awareness, and sometimes makes it seem like the problem won't ever go away,

Well, there's good news here.

The good news is that I've been working on this set of problems MYSELF for a long time, many years, in fact.

And along my path I met an expert in the area of "Inner Game Psychology" that opened up a new world to me. In a minute, I'm going to tell you about him, and how I think his cutting-edge concepts and techniques can help you ELIMINATE your Inner Game challenges,
Re: Wanting To Get Help, But Not Being Able To Ask For It? by wills(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2006
speak!! tongue na!!, its been over a min

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her / Internet Love: How Real? / Are Ladies Really Pretenders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.