Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Wonders They Say Shall Never End..what Can She Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonders They Say Shall Never End..what Can She Do? (1395 Views)

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / Wonders Shall Never End, See Church Members Kissing Seriously !! / My Relationship Is Getting Boring And I'm Afraid It May End. What Should I Do??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders They Say Shall Never End..what Can She Do? by Killcabal(m): 4:40am On Apr 06, 2012
My sister's husband who happen to be working in a big organisation & suppose to be at work by 2:30pm was caught blue handed by my sister having sex with a senior secondary one (1) student on her matrimonial bed,while she came to pick sometin at home from where she sells food. She need ur advise ppl or NL.
Re: Wonders They Say Shall Never End..what Can She Do? by Scash(f): 5:08am On Apr 06, 2012
What is d wonder there :-/ this s nt d first time a guy wld b caught cheatin wt little girls abeg.
She shld find out whats wrng. What led him to it in d first place, c if its ammendable. Go to her pastor for counsellin and manage to try again since its d first time.
Bt she shd keep a close watch on him. If she catches or suspects him again she shd pack her bags. Thatz if shez still young enuf to find anoda guy
Re: Wonders They Say Shall Never End..what Can She Do? by Killcabal(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2012
@@scash thanks she's 43years now with 3kids for the man.
Re: Wonders They Say Shall Never End..what Can She Do? by freecocoa(f): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2012
Hmm.
Re: Wonders They Say Shall Never End..what Can She Do? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2012
One of the fears of being tied to someone....human beings = imperfection!
Re: Wonders They Say Shall Never End..what Can She Do? by KevinII(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2012
Scash: What is d wonder there :-/ this s nt d first time a guy wld b caught cheatin wt little girls abeg.
She shld find out whats wrng. What led him to it in d first place, c if its ammendable. Go to her pastor for counsellin and manage to try again since its d first time.
Bt she shd keep a close watch on him. If she catches or suspects him again she shd pack her bags. Thatz if shez still young enuf to find anoda guy
Scash abi na scarce are you pregnant? who give you belle?
Re: Wonders They Say Shall Never End..what Can She Do? by Kslib(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2012
With the way marriages are crashing nowadays,i think everybody should stick to what works for him or her...
Na by force to marry,just because say make people call you married man....when the love is not there..
I think most of us are the cause of our wahala

(1) (Reply)

Can You Beat This ? / Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men / Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.