Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

So Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Confused (1943 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Confused by nina4luv: 5:36am On Apr 07, 2012
I m in love with this guy, we have been dating for a while, he used to tell me he was deeply in love with me and he would do any for me, he told me to have sex with him, I refused but i later accepted. Now I m 2 months pregnant. He was the first person I told, when I told him he changed completely, he switched off his phone, whenever I go to his house, his gateman always tells me he s not at home, but his car is parked in the house, I went to his office and he doesnt want to see me, he even deactivated his facebook account. My mum is already suspecting that i m pregnant. I really love this guy, how can he do this to me. Please I need advice
Re: So Confused by gbenga007(m): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2012
If you have the wherewithal, coupled with the maturity to take care of the unborn baby, leave the pregnancy BUT incase you don't have the aforementioned two factors, consult accordingly. Viz-a-Viz seeking for other practicable advice from yo confidante and ish.
Re: So Confused by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 07, 2012
HªvΣ U̶̲̥̅̊ eva heard of A̶̲̥̅ thing called CONDOM? D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ U̶̲̥̅̊ knw wat it Ȋ̝̊̅§ used FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅? Congrats fool. . . Γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ goin τ̅☺ be A̶̲̥̅ mother!
Re: So Confused by Excelboi(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2012
Who cares? People like the op dnt need any advise. In this present century, you can fall for a guy sweet lullaby. I dnt know whatz wrong wiv condooom
Re: So Confused by Killz1(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2012
nina4luv: I m in love with this guy, we have been dating for a while, he used to tell me he was deeply in love with me and he would do any for me, he told me to have sex with him, I refused but i later accepted. Now I m 2 months pregnant. He was the first person I told, when I told him he changed completely, he switched off his phone, whenever I go to his house, his gateman always tells me he s not at home, but his car is parked in the house, I went to his office and he doesnt want to see me, he even deactivated his facebook account. My mum is already suspecting that i m pregnant. I really love this guy, how can he do this to me. Please I need advice
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. . . Sharrap!

Tell your mother you have been a very st[i]u[/i]pid girl, let her forgive you then you have your baby and move on with life. When you were havi[i]n[/i]g sex, did you call me? Did you ask for my advice? If your mother had told you to leave that boy alone, would you have listened? "He told me to have se[i]x[/i] with him, i refused but i later accepted". . . Errrm, you'll accept the pregnancy also. Pls, for once in your life, be responsible and have this baby. I pray it is a girl, so that she does to you what you did to your mother.

Congratulations in advance. . . If you think of aborting this baby, thunder fire you! kiss kiss
Re: So Confused by neyostica: 8:08am On Apr 07, 2012
Op, am tryin to figure out if you are stupeed or dumbb, why not keep urself till mariage Abeg dnt abort d innocent baby o, dats my own advice
Re: So Confused by Goldieluks: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2012
You love him, and decided to get pregnant for him, to show your udying love for him,maybe.
Classic dumbywood movie!
How old are you OP?
Re: So Confused by cowgurl: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2012
nina4luv: he used to tell me he was deeply in love with me and he would do any for me.
Too bad u find out d hard way wat e meant by dat n y e said it. D ball is fully in ur court gurl, am sowi I can't tell u ow 2 play it.
Re: So Confused by osajojo(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2012
@ op please lemme hv ur contact I wanna talk to u personally email me on kilowatt1@gmail.com call 08068278756 of ping me 310D1136 everything wud be fine
Re: So Confused by Scash(f): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2012
Constructive criticism pls! Must u insult? She asked for ur advice not for u to tear her apart with ur tongue lashing...

Op, wat u did was childish. Guys are animals and no matter how much dey say dey love us we shd always av it in d back of our mind dt dey r liars n dey'd do anythin for s.ex.

Do u av a job? Are u still a student? How old are you?

If therz u av a stanby means of makin money, forget about d guy, tell ur mum...she myt be mad n dissapointed but she wont kill u, av ur baby and start a new life never to make d same mistake again.

If u dont av a means of a steady income, forget about d guy n still tell ur mum. She'd know d best to do.

Aborting should not be an option.
Re: So Confused by neyostica: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2012
osajojo: @ op please lemme hv ur contact I wanna talk to u personally email me on kilowatt1@gmail.com call 08068278756 of ping me 310D1136 everything wud be fine
U wan add your own belle join
Re: So Confused by tasandra: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2012
lol @osajojo..well my gurl,u are not a baby or are u why will u allow ur self to be put in a family way by a man that s foolin u hw well did u knw him,b4 gettin into this well go and be a good mother to ur baby.
Re: So Confused by prettymaxy(f): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2012
Its so obviouse dat u just got dumped. Am sure u re either 22 or blow twentytwo, am sure u can see how much he loves u
Re: So Confused by mashnino(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2012
Killz.:

Tell your mother you have been a very st[i]u[/i]pid girl, let her forgive you then you have your baby and move on with life. When you were havi[i]n[/i]g sex, did you call me? Did you ask for my advice? If your mother had told you to leave that boy alone, would you have listened? "He told me to have se[i]x[/i] with him, i refused but i later accepted". . . Errrm, you'll accept the pregnancy also. Pls, for once in your life, be responsible and have this baby. I pray it is a girl, so that she does to you what you did to your mother.

Congratulations in advance. . . If you think of aborting this baby, thunder fire you! kiss kiss

you neva seem to eva fail me...

y na u go dey talk everything na...

how many bottles will you take
Re: So Confused by dokunbam(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
neyostica:

U wan add yur own belle join
grin grin
grin
Don't abort but get the baby adopted
Re: So Confused by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2012
You should tell your mother the truth and get as much support as possible from your family. They would be disappointed, of course, but this's the time you need them the most. Good luck, OP.
Re: So Confused by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2012
Scash: Constructive criticism pls! Must u insult? She asked for ur advice not for u to tear her apart with ur tongue lashing...

Op, wat u did was childish. Guys are animals and no matter how much dey say dey love us we shd always av it in d back of our mind dt dey r liars n dey'd do anythin for s.ex.

If therz u av a stanby means of makin money, forget about d guy, tell ur mum...she myt be mad n dissapointed but she wont kill u, av ur baby and start a new life never to make d same mistake again.

If u dont av a means of a steady income, forget about d guy n still tell ur mum. She'd know d best to do.

did U̶̲̥̅̊ say guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ animals? Ūя̲̅ fada Йą M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ guy S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ watch Ūя̲̅ mouth U̶̲̥̅̊ biat.ch!
Re: So Confused by Killz1(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2012
Scash: Constructive criticism pls! Must u insult? She asked for ur advice not for u to tear her apart with ur tongue lashing...

Seriously, you'll hate me for life if i reply you the way i really should. . .
Re: So Confused by dabrake(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2012

adiok ono fi. Atebe itid
Re: So Confused by stephen121(f): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
Boyloaf:did U̶̲̥̅̊ say guys Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ animals? Ūя̲̅ fada Йą M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ guy S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ watch Ūя̲̅ mouth U̶̲̥̅̊ biat.ch!

killz:Seriously, you'll hate me for life if i reply you the way i really should. . .

dabrake:adiok ono fi. Atebe itid

Y the insult, arent guys animals? only an animal would do that to the op!
Re: So Confused by Killz1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
stephen121:

Y the insult, arent guys animals? only an animal would do that to the op!
Does that make Guys Animals?
Re: So Confused by stephen121(f): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
killz
Does that make Guys Animals?!

when they go about deceiving women, what do you call such people?
Re: So Confused by slimyem: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
Boyloaf: did U̶̲̥̅̊ say guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ animals? Ūя̲̅ fada Йą M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ guy S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ watch Ūя̲̅ mouth U̶̲̥̅̊ biat.ch!
boy boy,pls,throw away that BB.its not helping you make any sense and its a big sore to the eyes!
Re: So Confused by Killz1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2012
stephen121: killz

when they go about deceiving women, what do you call such people?
When you say "Such people" Does it mean Guys?
Do we not have women that deceive men? Is that enough to classify girls as animals, because one girl deceived one guy?

Seriously, where are you from?
Re: So Confused by stephen121(f): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2012
killz:

Seriously, where are you from?

I m from your village... shocked shocked shocked smiley
Re: So Confused by Killz1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
stephen121: killz:

I m from your village... shocked shocked shocked smiley
You are too dumb to come from my village. . . No offence!
Re: So Confused by Rocktation(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2012
But Op seriously, don't you think that this get-pregnant-and-land-a-husband tactic is quite outdated?
Re: So Confused by stephen121(f): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2012
killz:

You are too dumb to come from my village. . . No offence!

Silence is the best answer for a fool. No offense
Re: So Confused by pendo89(f): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2012
neyostica:
U wan add your own belle join

grin grin grin grin Very very funny post.
Re: So Confused by agb2011(f): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
@op poor u! cry
tel ur mum, u owe her.
U've made a mistake, pls learn from it.
Re: So Confused by taryour(f): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2012
Killz.:

@killz,serously like dont u think u are being to harsh on d op?
@op,i hope d ,man is not married cos if he is then u are truely in for a deep shit and i hope u dint do dis to tie him down cos of his mony cos u would leave to regret dat action, but if ur mind is clear den u gotr hope but u brot all dis insult to urself n i asure u dat u will get more insult henceforth.u wunt be d first to make such mistake n u wunt b d last,now u are a woman so u need to b stronger dan ever. Dis is wot i would advice my younger sister if it were to b her. U wunt b d first to make such mistake n as long as u fit carry belle den dat means u can nurse a baby.
For no reson wotsoever should u abort dat baby. Go to ur mother,tell her d whole truth n apologise to her on ur knees(its not gona b easy).
Beg her to follow u to d guys house or to his ofice(dont go n fight there or cause comotion o) go in a quiet n humble manner.or if u know any of his relatives go meet them and let them know u are expectng his baby. Dont fyt anybody. If after d visits he is still denying being respobsible,then leave him to God to fight for u,i assure u he will come asking for his child in future.
Re: So Confused by Killz1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
taryour:

@killz,serously like dont u think u are being to harsh on d op?
@op,i hope d ,man is not married cos if he is then u are truely in for a deep shit and i hope u dint do dis to tie him down cos of his mony cos u would leave to regret dat action, but if ur mind is clear den u gotr hope but u brot all dis insult to urself n i asure u dat u will get more insult henceforth.u wunt be d first to make such mistake n u wunt b d last,now u are a woman so u need to b stronger dan ever. Dis is wot i would advice my younger sister if it were to b her. U wunt b d first to make such mistake n as long as u fit carry belle den dat means u can nurse a baby.
For no reson wotsoever should u abort dat baby. Go to ur mother,tell her d whole truth n apologise to her on ur knees(its not gona b easy).
Beg her to follow u to d guys house or to his ofice(dont go n fight there or cause comotion o) go in a quiet n humble manner.or if u know any of his relatives go meet them and let them know u are expectng his baby. Dont fyt anybody. If after d visits he is still denying being respobsible,then leave him to God to fight for u,i assure u he will come asking for his child in future.
No Ma!. . . Zero tolerance for bullshit and bullshitters. . . There should be consequences for actions taken foolishly!

If she was my sister, i'd have said worse. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Opinion On This Pls / Is it ok to date a guy only for his personality or attraction is necessary?? / Chatting With Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.