Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Romancing Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancing Nigerian Girls (2613 Views)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancing Nigerian Girls by Orikinla(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
It is a funny irony, but Nigerian girls' craze for fake hair weave and wigs just shows their true characters.

I was trying to admire the lovely hair of one of them and the hair just fell off her almost bald head. It was a cheap wig! grin

Many of the poor ones no longer wear underwear when they wear their jeans, because they cannot afford good underwear.
I cannot remember the last time I saw a Nigerian girl wearing a white underwear. And you know why?
Well, bear with them or buy new underwear for them.

They are not confident of themselves without their attachments and makeups. And believe it or not, they are doing all these to impress the Nigerian guys. And since the last time Orikinla posted on Nairaland, the Nigerian girls have become more desperate.

Please, don't blame them, because majority of them are unemployed and their competition for the few secure Nigerian guys is out their frustration and desperation to make ends meet and have a sense of belonging in a very hostile environment such as Nigeria. And many parents are even pimping their pretty and sexy daughters to provide for their families.

The best way to react to Nigerian girls is just to see them as Nollywood actresses and play along with them to have fun.
Don't expect too much from anyone of them, lest they will not measure up.
Don't expect any Nigerian girlfriend to be Miss Perfect or Miss Ideal.
Just accept them as they are.

Happy Easter!

Re: Romancing Nigerian Girls by slimyem: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2012
Granpa is back again with the same old shyte!cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Duh!
Re: Romancing Nigerian Girls by babaowo: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
what do i need them for? when carriebian and brasillian babes at my door step.
Re: Romancing Nigerian Girls by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
I see nothing.
Re: Romancing Nigerian Girls by Rocktation(f): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2012
Orikinla, so you can write this kind of trash? And to think that I used to respect you...
Re: Romancing Nigerian Girls by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:20am On Apr 28, 2012
Rocktation: Orikinla, so you can write this kind of trash? And to think that I used to respect you...
Uh-oh! Maybe reviving the thread was a bad idea afterall. . .lol

(1) (Reply)

What I Fail To Understand ... / Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me / My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.