Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,371 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me (2604 Views)

few / I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by seniourman(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
On thursday I was in mummy b ministry in Oyigbo. My girl sent me text message in d ministry durin service
She said Darlin I love your dress very nice I feel lik kissing u
Som hours later she said Sori u were nt the one i wanted to send the message to,it was a mistake.
What does ds mean
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Was the recepient male or female?.

Only her can explan whet the message meant.

If I were you I will just free.
Sometimes, the knowledge of our cheating partners leads to more problems.

At the same time, the message does not carry weight per say.
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by ndrule: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Shz nt onli cheating u,,,,shz f**kn dat dude as well,if d recipient were 2b a male
So 1st confirm d gender
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by ndrule: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Buh km 2 tink of it she said she felt lyk kissing d person
ndrule: Shz nt onli cheating u,,,,shz f**kn dat dude as well,if d recipient were 2b a male
So 1st confirm d gender
:oBuh km 2 tink of it she said she felt lyk kissing d person
ndrule: Shz nt onli cheating u,,,,shz f**kn dat dude as well,if d recipient were 2b a male
So 1st confirm d gender
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
seniourman: On thursday I was in mummy b ministry in Oyigbo. My girl sent me text message in d ministry durin service
She said Darlin I love your dress very nice I feel lik kissing u
Som hours later she said Sori u were nt the one i wanted to send the message to,it was a mistake.
What does ds mean

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...it's gotta be a fĂșcking duck!

2 Likes

Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
LOL!! I kno some girls like to do this to look for trouble, to boil your blood. Best you can do is ignore that sh.it. For real. She is your girl and she sent it to you and said not you? surely she must be joking.

Just ignore it. Save yourself the stress. This is not enough evidence.
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Exponental(m): 4:05am On Sep 13, 2013
I dont think so.
"i feel like kissing u" could be an idiomatic expression.
If she was really cheating, she wouldnt av sent d oda text.
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by WackyJ1(m): 4:49am On Sep 13, 2013
LOL OP i don't know about you but i don't need anymore signs

1 Like

Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Monicasque(f): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2013
she was talking to a lady not a men. she said she loved the dressssssss. she ain't cheating sweetheart. we use words like darling all the time when we talk to our girls
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by seniourman(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Monicasque: she was talking to a lady not a men.
Girl plz is dat an advice
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Abbey2sam(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2013
It is good to be very smart and calculative....

A smart girl wouldn't have sent you the second msg if she's cheating on you

Calling their selves darling, swthrt etc is a girlish tin......

We are now left wif the kissing part,
not only lesbians kisses their selves,that's if she's not one......I'm just saying.........

She might actually be referring to a peck.....

Conclusion : your girl is not cheating
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Abbey2sam(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2013
It is good to be very smart and calculative....

A smart girl wouldn't have sent you the second msg if she's cheating on you

Calling their selves darling, swthrt etc is a girlish tin......

We are now left wif the kissing part,
not only lesbians kisses their selves,that's if she's not one......I'm just saying.......

She might actually be referring to a peck.....

Conclusion : your girl is not cheating
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by MrsMango(f): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2013
Monicasque: she was talking to a lady not a men. she said she loved the dressssssss. she ain't cheating sweetheart. we use words like darling all the time when we talk to our girls
What about the kissing aspect?
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2013
U guys dnt understand us girls jst yet. She did dat purpOsefuly else she wOulda left u believin d text was foor u if she actually did nOt want u finking shez cheatin..jst ignore it nd keep ur optiOns open
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Monicasque(f): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mrs. Mango:

What about the kissing aspect?

it might have been just figure of speech. u know how us ladies talk. sometimes i can say ooooh my word i am so hungry i an eat a cow. do u think i will really eat the whole cow? no darling. ohh maybe we say oohh i am so angry at so so i am just gona kill him when i see him. do we end up killing the person? no
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Monicasque(f): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
seniourman:
Girl plz is dat an advice

its not advice. its just how i see it. this is not a new situation
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by WackyJ1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
I think i see the post in a new light. if the poster was not within the girl's field of vision at the moment the text was sent then she is cheating, if the poster was then she is not
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
I kiss my girlfriends all the time, pecks on their cheeks, but i would NEVER in a million years send them a text like this. Whether the original recipient is male or female, she is DEFINITELY cheating or about to be cheating, unless of course you dont consider her with another girl as cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Samxiulee: 12:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Pls God let them call off ASUU strike,so that this kids can go back to school,and stop asking questions like this on nairaland.

@ op man dey wear dress?
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by 190: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2013
Monicasque: [size=38pt]she was talking to a lady not a men[/size]. she said she loved the dressssssss. she ain't cheating sweetheart. we use words like darling all the time when we talk to our girls

somebody give me water make i drink undecided
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Stunner1(f): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Shine ya eyes oooo
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by seniourman(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2013
I cant really see any advice here
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by seniourman(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2013
ReineViolet: LOL!! I kno some girls like to do this to look for trouble, to boil your blood. Best you can do is ignore that sh.it. For real. She is your girl and she sent it to you and said not you? surely she must be joking.

Just ignore it. Save yourself the stress. This is not enough evidence.

would try

1 Like

Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by WackyJ1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sam xiu lee:
@ op man dey wear dress?

This is an excellent question...
I didn't even think to that side

OP one advice, Shine your eyes keep backup now.

if you ignore the advice and you later find out she is actually cheating, don't forget to post the story here.
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by kagari: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
From my point of menta vision, i see 3 things here

(1) she is cheating on u with a guy
(2) she is cheating on u with a girl
(3) she is not cheating on u

the first one is out of the question for the following reasons
(1) she would have left u to swim in ur ignorance if text belonged 2 some otger guy
(2) a typical 9ja girl wont compliment ur dress but rather ur dressing which comprises of your shirt, trouser and prob shoe
(3) she might shy in expressing herself romanticlly, probably dat was her own styl to compliment u

if she is cheating on u with a girl, man-up and start doing the right things. Dont ask me what u shouls do she is ur girlfriend not mine, again to make things smooth u could also opt to kill the girl she is cheating on u withcheesy.

Lastly if she isnt cheating thanks be to God and also confirm her nationality if she is truelly nigerian
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
"I like your dress"- this is definitely referring to a lady.
"I feel like kissing u" - with this, she's probably a lesbi.
On the other hand, she might just use that as a test on you.
Don't rush to conclusion yet, try get more clues but never use the sms to change your attitude towards her, behave normal as if nothing happened. Because if she's really cheating there will be other clues, if none, she's only testing you.
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2013
SHE IS CHEATING WITH GUY...

Dont pretend here, a girl cant send that text to a fellow girl...

Admiring my dress via text message is not enough reason to tell me you feel like kissing me ontop having branded me ''darlin''...

If you want to find out, ask her when you are in a compromising position with her and she is sort of incapacitated in your arms, her eyes will tell you the truth before her lips....
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2013
seniourman:
would try

Just try. Everything she did I can do that, I have got friends who can do that (apart from sending to the wrong person). Caln down, this is not enough concrete evidence and dont go dectective on her before you find out about 3,000 year old skeletons.

Its a beautiful week, why stress yourself?
Re: Does Ds Text Message Means Shez Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
@OP, Two facts.

1) That text message was intended for a girl.
2) Your girlfriend is Bi undecided :-o

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife / Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? / 10 Things Men Think While Going Down On You, 8 Is Hmmm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.