Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

In Love With An Older Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With An Older Gal (904 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** / Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
pls guys....if someone is in love wif an older gal dan urself....wif 6 years...and u didn't know b4.....will u continue d relationship to d extend u can marry her?
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Goldieluks: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
Is it just the age gap, or you have other more important issues??
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Mynd44: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2012
You said you were dating her before you new right? Was she okay? Did she try to bite you? So now that you know, what changed about her?
You have your answer
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
D-something:
pls guys....if someone is in love wif an older gal dan urself....wif 6 years...and u didn't know b4.....will u continue d relationship to d extend u can marry her?
nope...no other issues
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
where is M M M ?
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
lari03: where is M M M ?
meaning?
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
@OP was once in your shoes but well it was not love more like admiration back then, now I can say I have successfully switched allegiances, because like it or not character is what determines an individual and honestly some people will lord the age difference over you in the future, when they can. so its your choice really but its not the best.
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44: You said you were dating her before you new right? Was she okay? Did she try to bite you? So now that you know, what changed about her?
You have your answer
nope....not a change
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
D-something:

meaning?
he is not on duty!
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Mynd44: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
D-something:

meaning?
It is easy enough to read nah
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
lari03: @OP was once in your shoes but well it was not love more like admiration back then, now I can say I have successfully switched allegiances, because like it or not character is what determines an individual and honestly some people will lord the age difference over you in the future, when they can. so its your choice really but its not the best.
can u tell me d disadvantages?
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
nor mind am cheesy, anyway am back on derailing duty,get banned at your expense,follow me if you care
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
D-something:

can u tell me d disadvantages?
First going out and meeting younger women and thinking some 20something years from now:''why was I in a hurry ?''
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
don't get u dude....
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by tellwisdom: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
Bro, i rather go for older women than useless younger gurls who but run affairs like a scally bag angry angry
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
2nd.how do your friends cope when they discover her age, cos like it or not peer pressure influences a lot of our decisions very subtly.
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
lari03: 2nd.how do your friends cope when they discover her age, cos like it or not peer pressure influences a lot of our decisions very subtly.
all of my friends love her too....cos she is too nice...and well-character
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
D-something:

all of my friends love her too....cos she is too nice...and well-character
so when will the wedding bells ring na make me come chop siken? btw if you are not ready for commitment just step aside for david beckham or roberto carlos to take the free kick o!
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Tyche(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
Are you looking for an excuse to dump her?
Otherwise carry on, absolutely nothing wrong with dating someone older than you.
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, i rather go for older women than useless younger gurls who but run affairs like a scally bag angry angry
i agree with you a lil sha, when them don run round town finish,wey market press their value down then dem go dey find young blood.
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
lari03:
so when will the wedding bells ring na make me come chop siken? btw if you are not ready for commitment just step aside for david beckham or roberto carlos to take the free kick o!
lololololol...u too funny.....so u fink dere is no problem?...in as much she is submissive
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
Tyche: Are you looking for an excuse to dump her?
Otherwise carry on, absolutely nothing wrong with dating someone older than you.
nope....d funnest fing is dat she knows....and keep on saying dat she loves me...
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
put the love to a secret test but if e backfire no talk say na me advice you O!
D-something:

nope....d funnest fing is dat she knows....and keep on saying dat she loves me...
if she's submissive ok, but remember from english literature'she stoops to conquer' Marriage is a conditon where the man loses his master degree of freedom and the woman obtains her masters degree of freedom.
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
hmmmmm...fanks...
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Mynd44: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
D-something:

don't get u dude....
Then you will never
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
D-something:
hmmmmm...fanks...
talk true, na because she no dey ask you for recharge card shey? grin grin grin
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Then you will never
i have....
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
lari03: talk true, na because she no dey ask you for recharge card shey? grin grin grin
lol....
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Mynd44: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
D-something:

i have....
Finally
Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Booty4me: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
lari03: where is M M M ?
i swear dat guy jux went in2 d tin air.. Mayb makin.more.moni

1 Like

Re: In Love With An Older Gal by Dsomething(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
meanin... angrymeanin...

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please / He Wants To Marry Her, But May Not Be Able To... / He's On The Run For Being Intimate With A Church Sister...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.