Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women (18548 Views)

I Hate Women So So Much..... / MOST Things That Men Do In Bed That Women Hate...[women Speaks] / Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Oahray: 12:13am On Jan 21, 2013
@fellis, what is your real gender sef? Today you are male, tomorrow female.

As for your post, speak for yourself, or better still, copy and paste for yourself tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Zenanted(m): 12:14am On Jan 21, 2013
bernfame: I wonder where my hero is... undecided
Here am i see me!!!
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 21, 2013
frodo gets sam...lol...classic, and django gets schultz
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by wiegraf: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2013
fellis:

Stop trying to open pleep's old wounds lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Heh heh
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by emandman: 1:12am On Jan 21, 2013
Mtcheww...american jargons
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by bellyjelly: 1:20am On Jan 21, 2013
this passing of kleenax is funny grin!!!

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by bellyjelly: 1:26am On Jan 21, 2013
bernfame: I wonder where my hero is... undecided
I'm sorry I'm late.. smiley
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 21, 2013
When you need the Muslims most you'll not find them.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by logica(m): 1:34am On Jan 21, 2013
fellis:
I don't know what it's like to be a woman. I haven't been one in a long time.
Does this not inform us that the writer is INDEED a dyke or transsexual?

2 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 1:39am On Jan 21, 2013
What an abomination.

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 21, 2013
It is never the right of Akata. For Akata to kill d fowl and also kill the fowl owner. Abomination! Ha hey abomination!
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: Does this not inform us that the writer is INDEED a dyke or transsexual?

I never said the words in that quote.

Did the topic butthurt you into telling cheap lies to make me look bad?
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by thehunted(m): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2013
Didn't read all that Sh!t but from the topic the reason men hate women(if thats d way u see it) is the wayward life some girls live. Period. Stop deceiving yourselves reading this sh!t.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by nollywood20: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2013
These are Western romantic assumptions and the scenarios are not the same in African romance or in Asian romance. In Africa, you pay the bride price and in India she pays the dowry. Moreover, there are different cases. In my own case, the girls and ladies come to me, and I hardly go out to contest or look for them, because I know that women know what they want and how to get it now or later. Only men who are fools contest and fight and then their reward is a woman. As at present, in Nigeria and Black America, the women cannot even find enough eligible bachelors to marry. There are only few of us available and the women are the ones fighting to succeed so that they can win one of us. In fact, I have a Top 10 Chart of my girlfriends and women in three categories of the Savings Account level for the expendable ones, Current Account for the serious ones and Dom Account for the ones who will make a good wife for life. ~ Orikinla Osinachi, the Knight of Love.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by birdman(m): 6:51am On Jan 21, 2013
cap28: this trash does not belong on a nigerian forum because majority of nigerian men do not think like that, some of the posts being put up on NL have absolutely no bearing on nigerian society because the nigerian value system and culture is totally different from waht applies in the west, therefore to post these type of posts in my view is a complete and utter waste of time.

agree 100%. Article sounds like some repressed adult who never grew up
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by ceejayluv(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2013
ea7: cracked?
read it.
Right, dude...
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by P4VS20: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2013
THATS ALL BULLSHIT,COW-CRAP AND CHICKEN-POOP! *spits on thread*

the westerner puts shit together and says its the norm, without living in and studying nigerians cos if he did, the OP wouldnt be posting such nonsense that doesnt even apply to a nigerian. OP, the earlier you understand that as a ngerian, u re a typical exception to the rule, the more you understand that you re different in and out n all this nonsense that doesnt even make sense doesnt apply to you at all, tho it sounds okay intellectually. its not practical when a 9ja boi is in the picture.

imported bullshit, copy n paste...OP, highlight it, cut it out and just say "ma people, wetin dey"...and you get talk. lol

*triple spit on thread*

1. We are told that society owed us a hot girl.

naa, you were told that. i learned how to walk, went across the street and saw a lot of hot girls n knew they were available to me. why should i wait to be told when they re everywhere. society doesnt even own a hot girl, why should they owe me one?

#2. We're Trained from Birth to See You as Decoration

nope, wrong again. i was trained to respect em, cherish em as a person not a thing. and straighten em when they fall outta line man. who trained you?!

#3. We Think You're Conspiring With Our Boners to Ruin Us

no no wrong again, the last time i checked, my baseball-bat was, is and will forever be attached to my body and not in another woman's purse for remote control. i tell it what to do, when to come out of its resting place and when to remain there. it obeys and is loyal to his master and his master alone. when blood rushes there, it still bows to its master's request. so my baseball-bat supports me, not ruins me. okay. if yours is outter line, u better straighten it out

#4. We Feel Like Manhood Was Stolen from Us at Some Point

again you re wrong, i think it was stolen from you. the last time i check, not one of my balls were missing and including my baseball-bat. i am the king of my castle, he alpha male. the man in my hood. at no point did anyone take that from me.

#5. We Feel Powerless

you feel powerless cos you dont have authority over your baseball-bat, you think it conspired against you instead of putting it on a leash, and then you blamed society thinking they caused it, you thought your authority was stolen from u without knowing you gave it to your bat.

i on the other hand, dont feel powerless cos Greater is He that is in me, than society itself.

so. the real question is this, whats controlling you? lol

and watch how to count okay, thank u
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by jpphilips(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2013
Plarp: Absolutly idiotic thread. OP your a dumbass

sounds like the OP is retarded, he is just wishing to be a guy, if you think its ur right to have a punny, why are there no punny wars?

if men really think with their dicks, how come they are the richest in the world, above women who think with their head?
how come they make the inventors list?

if you think ur pee wee is competing with women? why are fulfilled married men not w..a..nk..i..ng? oh! the jugde example you gave is interesting cos 50% of American marriages fall under, was he a victim also?

OP, you need help and fast.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by P4VS20: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2013
@ OP, how can you count from 1 and end up @ 1? lol
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2013
fellis: 1. We are told that society owed us a hot girl.
if he looks like a baboon then he should not expect anything from society at all
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by magnificio(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2013
At some point i got lost...wot's d topic again?
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Paentera(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2013
fellis: ^^but Pepper Potts and eve from Wall-E weren't damsels in distress. . . . But I understand your point though.
LOL,harry potter wasn't gay. He had a girlfriend in the movie. Who he later married.

Not only did he get married, he also had a kid who he sent to Hogwarths at the end of the last sequel. Mehn...people and how they show their twisted thoughts.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Revolva(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2013
This topic is too long
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by ea7(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2013
Do you guys realise that the OP's post is a John Cheese article which he simply plagiarised. John Cheese, a male writer.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2013
Babzilla:
Hold up hold up! I beg to differ. If I feel like men are entitled to sex its because yes men are entitled to sex( same as women) the tools are there to be used not to be looked at. U make it sound like no one knew about scoring beautiful women and needing sex before the invention of movies. Giving of gifts and favours is one way of trying to win a woman's heart and get the sex too. Its not a guaranteed method but it works for many if it doesnt work for you then cut ur losses and re-strategize or quit simple. Its been said to who much is given much is expected so when a guy starts giving a woman gifts, the woman should have the good sense too to say no, not try to justify her greed with some BS about exercising her BS choice. He who pays the piper its been said dictates the tune when u get paid ure automatically sold and ur choices fail to become priority. It happens in the office environment why don't these same chics exercise their rights in their offices and choose to come to work when they feel like.
thats why i loathe receiving gifts from men outside my father or brother because i dont know their motives whether its with genuine interest or ulterior motives because this men we have this days are very funny.they make you feel you dont have a right to your decisions and you owe them sex when they start paying your bills and taking you out. Infact if at all any man takes me out,i hold extra money as much as 3ok so if he wants to start yarning dust or acting stupid,i just check how much he bought the fried rice and chicken,drop it on the table and get a cab,as simple as that.if you want to get your respect from this men this days,give them their respect,create boundaries AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT COLLECT ANYTHING FROM THEM.work to be financially independent so that you wont be subject to their whims and caprices.if you get married without financial independence,tha man will make you look like he did you a big favour by marrying him,let him have his own money and you too have your own money,help where necesary so that no one will bully you or force you to compromise your standards because of the change he is giving you.many nigerian girls are subservient to this men because they are physically and mentally lazy,they dont want to work,they are looking for men who will pay all their bills

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2013
busybee24: Brilliant post! looking forward to the rest

Nonsense post. When i get rewarded by a queen, she gets rewarded by my money and care.

If i dont deserve a queen, i wont look for one. Like attracts like. Truth is that i have discovered that when i lower the standards, i get nothing...

So aim for the skies and land on the stars...
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by ea7(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2013
okpara ugo:

Nonsense post. When i get rewarded by a queen, she gets rewarded by my money and care.

If i dont deserve a queen, i wont look for one. Like attracts like.
Opposites attract.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by ea7(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2013
paranorman: at last, someone that thinks and reason.... The op too dey watch american films joh, writing 'white' crap here;making conclusions based on the numerous movies he watched...
The writer of this article is white and male. I'm out of here, Nigerians are stupid.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2013
ea7:
Opposites attract.

I accept the fact that good girls are attracted to bad guy figures but that is because every woman is attracted to the bad guy. It's true that women love fantasies and they want men that give it to them.

But bad girls are more attracted to bad guys with a stronger affinity than good girls. I have seen several bad girls proposing marriage to a particular ''bad'' guy i know. But a good girl cannot go that far.

This write-up nevertheless is referring to menfolk looking down on womanhood and seeing them as a reward for their labour.

As i don make money, make i go marry mgbeke when i know many poor guys marrying queens. I detest the write-up. What a woman needs is a man to make her happy and fulfill her fantasy. She gets something in exchange for what i get from her.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by ea7(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2013
And for everyone else.
. Argumentum ad Hominem (abusive
and circumstantial): the fallacy of
attacking the character or
circumstances of an individual who is
advancing a statement or an argument
instead of trying to disprove the truth
of the statement or the soundness of
the argument. Often the argument is
characterized simply as a personal
attack.
A. The personal attack is also often
termed an "ad personem
argument": the statement or
argument at issue is dropped
from consideration or is ignored,
and the locutor's character or
circumstances are used to
influence opinion.
B. The fallacy draws its appeal from
the technique of "getting
personal." The assumption is that
what the locutor is saying is
entirely or partially dictated by his
character or special
circumstances and so should be
disregarded.
http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/person.html

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2013
ea7: The writer of this article is white and male. I'm out of here, Nigerians are stupid.

I tire o. And I even pasted the link to the original site in the first post.
These retardëd people will never cease to amaze me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)