Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women (18547 Views)

I Hate Women So So Much..... / MOST Things That Men Do In Bed That Women Hate...[women Speaks] / Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2013
.bump.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2013
190: Uhmm whos harry Cutter undecided

The guy who cut Olumo rock.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by slimyem: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2013
Funny how all the men are dissmissing the article as bullshit and written by a female when in truth they know its not.
Some points are a bit distorted and unacceptable but they are a few truths in there..
The below is simply describing a part of what fuels the male ego..
And now you see the problem. From birth
we're taught that we're owed a beautiful
girl. We all think of ourselves as the hero
of our own story, and we all (whether we
admit it or not) think we're heroes for
just getting through our day.
...and this is also true.Any man that says its not is just being insincere..
when judging a
female for a position on the highest court
in the land, our instinct is still to judge her
suitability as a sex partner. It's the first
thing we notice.
I found this funny but very real too..
The point is that a man can be
giving the eulogy at his own
grandmother's funeral, and if there is a
girl in the front row showing cleavage, he
will be imagining himself pressing those
bosoms in his face, with his own dead
grandmother not five feet awayshocked
...and does this not mirror the african society where women are seen just as objects to be had and sex/food is the only thing they've got to offer? Is it not the same "She's just a woman" sexist crap men and society operate by?
It's like that for most men, most of the
time. We're starving, and all women are
various types of food. Only instead of
food, it's sex. And we're trying to conduct
our everyday business around the fact
that we're trying to renew our driver's
license with a talking pair of bosoms.
So why hating on the post like its all lies?
Truth hurts when it stares in the face?
Shey?tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by logica(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2013
fellis:

I never said the words in that quote.

Did the topic butthurt you into telling cheap lies to make me look bad?

You mean you are actually this ret@rded to have put up this post without reading it through? The article was OBVIOUSLY written by a woman who either physically or mentally turned into a man (transsexual or dyke respectively).

#1. We Feel Powerless
I don't know what it's like to be a woman. I haven't been one in a long time. So as a result, it's not easy for me to describe what it's like to be a man, because I don't know what you're using for context. I'm going to do my best:
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by logica(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2013
Some people don't have the power of discernment sha. I didn't even read the post to currently conclude the gender of the writer of the article. And even when I came upon the dead give away "...I haven't been in a long time" I still had not read the entire article; I just barely scanned through real quick and spotted that within 10 seconds.

And to think this fellis' gender has also come into question; then posting the article written by a person with dubious gender. Na wa o. Are we beginning to have transsexuals or dykes on this forum?
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by bukatyne(f): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2013
cap28: this trash does not belong on a nigerian forum because majority of nigerian men do not think like that, some of the posts being put up on NL have absolutely no bearing on nigerian society because the nigerian value system and culture is totally different from waht applies in the west, therefore to post these type of posts in my view is a complete and utter waste of time.

Why don't you calm down and go through the points? No 1 is universal. I have seen ugly guys call a girl ugly. Most men want a slim and trendy woman. Guys also have a sense of entitlement. Most of these points cut across all societies but the way they are manifested may be different.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by gudugudumeje: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2013
he gets it wrong!
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: Does this not inform us that the writer is INDEED a dyke or transsexual?

Mental imbalance in display. Why would a normal person play with her/his gender

Maybe man skin with female behaviours. He/she is rejected by both genders.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
logica:
You mean you are actually this ret@rded to have put up this post without reading it through? The article was OBVIOUSLY written by a woman who either physically or mentally turned into a man (transsexual or dyke respectively).

Mtschew. Rubbish analysis by a butthurt imbëcile.
The site with the original write up is a humor site. The author is a man. He was never a woman and he never did gender reassignment surgery. He was just trying to be funny when he made that comment. You can go to the site in the OP and read more about the author instead of talking out of your arse.

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by legendprac(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
Op, did u write... FRODO gets SAM? Was sam a lady in Lord of the rings?
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by logica(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
fellis:

Mtschew. Rubbish analysis by a butthurt imbëcile.
The site with the original write up is a humor site. The author is a man. He was never a woman and he never did gender reassignment surgery. He was just trying to be funny when he made that comment. You can go to the site in the OP and read more about the author instead of talking out of your arse.
You are indeed a f00l. So why would you post a so called "humor" write up in the "Romance" section and not "Jokes" section? You think everybody has the time to follow stup!d links from fagg0ts like you? And even worse you didn't even read the nonsense before running to put it up here; or why else would you have earlier argued that the quote I put up wasn't in the post that you had to respond "I never said the words in that quote"?

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
logica: You are indeed a f00l. So why would you post a so called "humor" write up in the "Romance" section and not "Jokes" section? You think everybody has the time to follow stup!d links from fagg0ts like you?
You should have known I wasn't the author of the write up when you saw the source from another site that I pasted in it. You don't have to 'follow' any links to know that.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
logica: And even worse you didn't even read the nonsense before running to put it up here; or why else would you have earlier argued that the quote I put up wasn't in the post that you had to respond "I never said the words in that quote"?

I created this thread last year in April and I had even forgotten about untill yesterday when it was resurrected so I didn't remember that the line you quoted was in the article.
You on the other hand should have seen the source link at the bottom of the OP and you should have known that I was not the one that made those comments.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by logica(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
fellis:
You should have known I wasn't the author of the write up when you saw the source from another site that I pasted in it. You don't have to 'follow' any links to know that.
LOL. Did I ever claim you were the writer of the article? Are you having a comprehension problem here? I very well knew you copied and pasted it but I could not be bothered to follow the link or read the entire piece of garbage. You on the other hand couldn't even identify a line from the post; but now you claim it's because it's been long you posted it. That's fine. Can you then request that it be moved to the Jokes section?

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
^Whatever.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by ea7(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
It's also an advice piece as well as humour.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
ea7: It's also an advice piece as well as humour.

Some people are unable to understand simple things like this.
If a thread is not 100% advice without any humor at all, then it should be taken to the jokes section.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by ifeteminikan: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2013
"A vehicle was stolen lastweek Thursday night around 9pm in alapere ketu area of lagos, A Silver coloured Toyota Corolla with Registration number LSR473AZ, Anybody with information should please contact the nearest police station or 08059296234/08083309374
CHASIS NUM IS 1NXBR32E43Z031513/ 2003 MODEL"
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by ifeteminikan: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2013
"A vehicle was stolen lastweek Thursday night around 9pm in alapere ketu area of lagos, A Silver coloured Toyota Corolla with Registration number LSR473AZ, Anybody with information should please contact the nearest police station or 08059296234/08083309374
CHASIS NUM IS 1NXBR32E43Z031513/ 2003 MODEL"

pixs here https://www.nairaland.com/1165902/stolen-vehicle-ketu-alapere-toyota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)