Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? (2686 Views)

Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by SaintOzone: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2012
if u have cash to spend,i dont c any wrong in payin 4 date.
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by onila(f): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
Logic Mind:

in your head or really?

really wink
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by dabrake(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
bennyraz: Notin bad if u pay 4 a date.. Just watch it. Some Nigerian men might nt like u doing it all d time. And if not careful abt hw u go abt it in Nigeria, some men might decide not to keep u as a wife cuz some men might think if they get married to u, u might be the one running the home.
2 words - L.A.M.E. A.N.A.L.Y.S.I.S.
willsman: I am interested in any Sugar mummy here and money is not the main key. Reach me on 0803 515 85 61 or williamsmike90@yahoo.com.
focus on your post utme first. Gameless gamelessness niggar.
bennyraz: Notin bad if u pay 4 a date.. Just watch it. Some Nigerian men might nt like u doing it all d time. And if not careful abt hw u go abt it in Nigeria, some men might decide not to keep u as a wife cuz some men might think if they get married to u, u might be the one running the home.
2 words - L.A.M.E. A.N.A.L.Y.S.I.S.
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by sexlog(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
Onila what's your worth?
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by onila(f): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2012
sexlog: Onila what's your worth?

Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by tellwisdom: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2012
Onila, sexx must be sweet with you wink wink. When do i have to yansh u??
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by onila(f): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
tellwisdom: Onila, sexxa must be sweet with you wink wink. When do i have to yansh u??

I am a virgin smiley
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by tellwisdom: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
Yes i knw, bt still have to yansh u. when?
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by onila(f): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2012
tellwisdom: Yes i knw, bt still have to yansh u. when?

when we get married smiley
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by tellwisdom: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
Tell me when. Cos i really need to yansh ur yansh. U will enjoy it, trust me
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by onila(f): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
tellwisdom: Tell me when. Cos i really need to yansh ur yansh. U will enjoy it, trust me

hmmmmm
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by tellwisdom: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2012
Are u yanshn me or not?
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by khukhi(f): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
I've had to pay for dates to save myself from embarrassing situations. This happened to me twice. Went out and the guy seemed confused when he was supposed to pay cause apparently he was waiting for funds to be cleared by his bank ...and I was thinking yeah right.

So I ordered the starter and main course. I was starving cause we'd been drinking the previous day and I was kinda hung over .

Imagine the embarrassment when he was still waiting for funds to clear 2 hours later. Fortunately I don't go out without my own cash.

The next time he was buying everyone he knew drinks in the spot we where at. Then the next thing he claims to have lost his wallet but he had it with him, it just had no money cause he was playing big.After he did that , I cut all contact with that hot-for-nothing nigga. Realized he was just a pretty face. I don't do broke men - I've tried I just can't . I work too hard and I need an equally hard working partner. Especially one's who tell lies and have no clear career path I'd rather be a cougar in the next 20 yrs if I'm really stranded than provide for a man at my young age.
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 10, 2012
onila:

naaa jst wanted you 2 stop making crap conclusions

because i am very beautiful smiley

Lmao. . . I really like this silly girl . . She's funny.
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 10, 2012
khukhi: I've had to pay for dates to save myself from embarrassing situations. This happened to me twice. Went out and the guy seemed confused when he was supposed to pay cause apparently he was waiting for funds to be cleared by his bank ...and I was thinking yeah right.

So I ordered the starter and main course. I was starving cause we'd been drinking the previous day and I was kinda hung over .

Imagine the embarrassment when he was still waiting for funds to clear 2 hours later. Fortunately I don't go out without my own cash.

The next time he was buying everyone he knew drinks in the spot we where at. Then the next thing he claims to have lost his wallet but he had it with him, it just had no money cause he was playing big.After he did that , I cut all contact with that hot-for-nothing nigga. Realized he was just a pretty face. I don't do broke men - I've tried I just can't . I work too hard and I need an equally hard working partner. Especially one's who tell lies and have no clear career path I'd rather be a cougar in the next 20 yrs if I'm really stranded than provide for a man at my young age.

And you posted the broke arse niggaz photo here? You're one hell of e-diotic ghetto biach.
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by khukhi(f): 1:35am On Apr 10, 2012
REALITY101:

And you posted the broke arse niggaz photo here? You're one hell of e-diotic ghetto biach.

Reality101

You are entitled to your own opinion. winkgringringrin

Sticks and stones... coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by onila(f): 3:19am On Apr 10, 2012
REALITY101:

Lmao. . . I really like this silly girl . . She's funny.

smiley
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by coderXO(m): 6:26am On Apr 10, 2012
khukhi: I've had to pay for dates to save myself from embarrassing situations. This happened to me twice. Went out and the guy seemed confused when he was supposed to pay cause apparently he was waiting for funds to be cleared by his bank ...and I was thinking yeah right.

Yeah still...I don't ever remember on day in my life dating a Nigerian girl and when it was bill-time,
she reached for her (huge) bag to get her purse. They just look the other way, or know to
check their BB just that moment.

Funniest thing about Nigerian women is they want "quality men." The best of the best-
yet they broke as hell, can't speak or write good English and are completely rude and disrespectful.

Sorry, we don't need no pigeons either.
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by walcolm(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2012
onila: I am always richer than all my boyfriends and all the guys I go on dates with. So most of the time I always try and make sure I pay when I go out with my boyfriends or when i go out on a date.

although they usually beg me not to pay but I just have 2 considering I am very nice, kind and generous person.
theres no use of u paying for me if I already have so much money

the blessed Onila smiley

maybe you've been dating the wrong guys?
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by walcolm(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2012
onila:

I am a virgin smiley

you have definitely been dating the wrong guys
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by yuzedo: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2012
onila: I am always richer than all my boyfriends and all the guys I go on dates with. So most of the time I always try and make sure I pay when I go out with my boyfriends or when i go out on a date.

although they usually beg me not to pay but I just have 2 considering I am very nice, kind and generous person.
theres no use of u paying for me if I already have so much money

the blessed Onila smiley
Lmao!! grin grin grin
The guy behind this moniker na foo.l sha! grin
Didn't know there were "rich nigerian girls". . That's like an oxymoron mehn! So there are girls who don't like free recharge card and Blackberry? undecided
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by khukhi(f): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2012
coderXO:

Yeah still...I don't ever remember on day in my life dating a Nigerian girl and when it was bill-time,
she reached for her (huge) bag to get her purse. They just look the other way, or know to
check their BB just that moment.

Funniest thing about Nigerian women is they want "quality men." The best of the best-
yet they broke as hell, can't speak or write good English and are completely rude and disrespectful.

Sorry, we don't need no pigeons either.

Not ALL women are what you've just described.
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2012
[b][/b]There should be a recycle bin on nairaland for this kind of thread.
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by coderXO(m): 6:31am On Apr 12, 2012
khukhi:

Not ALL women are what you've just described.

ummm yes not all but dem plenty
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by dafetta: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2012
Must u tell us ar rich? Atleast keep it to ur self.infact call me on 07082843291.
Re: Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? by KateSpade(f): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
Depends. If i asked him out or planned the date, then I have no problem splitting or paying. If he asked me out, he is paying. The latter, is usually the case. And when that happens I don't even bring my wallet. But of course, if it becomes a relationship I have no issue paying at times especially if I know he is struggling financially and if I'm the one who wanted to go out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Women Give Men Flowers? / Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? / Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.