Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why Was She Staring At Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Was She Staring At Me? (2330 Views)

Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs / Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was She Staring At Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:27am On Apr 09, 2012
I attended a meeting and in that meeting, a woman in her early 50's kept staring at me for some reason unknown to me, she continued until I went home, why was she staring at me?

Please, share your opinions!
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Metalgoong(m): 3:38am On Apr 09, 2012
mama gee! mama gee! . . . Anyway, she must have fallen in love with you . . Are you homo grin grin grin
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:42am On Apr 09, 2012
^^Nope, but I found it weird for an older woman who's a complete stranger to keep staring at me

Btw, a boy was staring at me too, sounds funny but true. . .two random people were staring at me. grin grin grin
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by onila(f): 3:53am On Apr 09, 2012
mama-gee:
^^Nope, but I found it weird for an older woman who's a complete stranger to keep staring at me

Btw, a boy was staring at me too, sounds funny but true. . .two random people were staring at me. grin grin grin

maybe she thot u were pretty!
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:56am On Apr 09, 2012
^^You're damn right, what about the boy that was staring at me?
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by onila(f): 3:59am On Apr 09, 2012
mama-gee:
^^You're damn right, what about the boy that was staring at me?

maybe u were pretty!
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Metalgoong(m): 4:05am On Apr 09, 2012
mama-gee:

Mama gee, lets hook up in another medium where I can secretly divulge the answer to your question. grin grin grin
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by mamagee3(f): 4:12am On Apr 09, 2012
No chance. . .
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Metalgoong(m): 4:17am On Apr 09, 2012
mama-gee:
No chance. . .

Mama gee, which chance are you talking about grin grin grin
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 09, 2012
Mama-gee, you may have reminded her of someone she knows like a friend or daughter,but for whatever reason, it really doesnt matter.Its not worth worrying over. Be confident in yourself wink
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Killz1(m): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2012
How the hell exactly do you want someone else to know why she was staring at you? Was any of us there? And why o why did you not ask her why she was staring at you?

Shaking my head and passing. . .
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Woke4all(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2012
Maybe you look like the girl fucking her husband.
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2012
LMAO maybe you look the way she used to look when she was ur age.
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Adaeze003(f): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2012
Killz.:
How the hell exactly do you want someone else to know why she was staring at you? Was any of us there? .

was about to ask that.... Stop robbing my mind o smiley smiley
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by illuminati9: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2012
maybe you looked exactly like the guy who snatched her cellphone last week, hahahahaha.
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2012
Ur indecent dressing caused that resentful eye from the woman and mocking stare from the guy.
Infact...i guess you were utterly naked unaware of ur dirty undies
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2012
If u want to confuse a woman. Just stare at her. Leave the rest & they would just go over the edge about it especially when they replay the scenario or recount their ordeals. Mama-gee pele, i understand ur feelings.
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Scash(f): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2012
Maybe u looked like her long dead daughter
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by LogicMind: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2012
did your hair look like this?

Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Rocktation(f): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2012
mama-gee:
I attended a meeting and in that meeting, a woman in her early 50's kept staring at me for some reason unknown to me, she continued until I went home, why was she staring at me?

Please, share your opinions!

You should have asked her, you know. I'd do thesame.
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
Re: Why Was She Staring At Me? by mamagee3(f): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
^^Clown! grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do Please. / Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) / OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.