Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? (7109 Views)

Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by highchief3(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
Just driving back to base from abuja when I saw people (mostly women and children)running out of the bush, they said the fulanis are busy sluaghtering people, I did not see the army or police around. Its happening right now! Somebody please do something!
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
Its really unfortunate this is happening. But i think they are reaping what they sowed between 1967-1970. Karma has caught up with them. The spirit of biafra is real
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by hakanai(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2012
State Security Service distress numbers 08132222105,08132222106,08132222107,08132222108
Inspector General of Police emergency numbers 08077446699,0810255581.
Please use any of this numbers and see if you can get some response.The IGP number is preferably using SMS.
high-chief if you can promptly reach this numbers and give your location.Can you also be detailed about your exact location here on NL so people can also reach people to alert and for help on the issue.
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by jason123: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: Its really unfortunate this is happening. But i think they are reaping what they sowed between 1967-1970. Karma has caught up with them. The spirit of biafra is real

Will you just shut up and stop spamming the web with Biafra. Did Nigeria just start in 1967? What happened before then?? Nonsense!

@OP
Its such a pity that soldiers will not help the villages but will help Fulanis to move to cross-river state!
angry sad

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
great haka nai, this is kind of people we need, ready to help in times of need high chief and others please lets make use of the numbers provided and not just be brooding over one civil war fought times ago! that was then this is now.
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by udezue(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
That's what they deserve.
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by emmke(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: Its really unfortunate this is happening. But i think they are reaping what they sowed between 1967-1970. Karma has caught up with them. The spirit of biafra is real
pls can u stop all this karma thing. This is a Sad story, if true, and all u can think of is biafra. What about the igbos that were killed in niger and other parts of the country. Is that also karma? Everything is not about biafra.
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by emmke(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2012
udezue: That's what they deserve.
story might be different tomorrow and am sure if someone says what u just said you will be barkin up and down, Screaming "everyone hates us" "they are just jealous".
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by jmaine: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2012

You are a verified Eediot . . . angry
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by hakanai(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2012
Emmke don't bother responding to this guys.What can be done is get a distress call to any security outfit to respond.I don't know if high-chief is able to read our post.
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by lexus1: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
This is an unfortunate thing.
To the deceased mast[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by egift(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
high-chief:
Just driving back to base from abuja when I saw people (mostly women and children)running out of the bush, they said the fulanis are busy sluaghtering people, I did not see the army or police around. Its happening right now! Somebody please do something!

Have you made the calls yet? Did it get through? Any response yet? Do keep us updated thank.

And for this Azu-Ofe, if you do not have anything to say, please keep mute. If anyone provoked you to that thread and settle your scores.
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by lacasa: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
Wen u saw them, u parked n axed them questions ne?

All dis posters, hhmmmmm

U cn neva tell wt nigerians
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by kutchs: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2012
Lets quit this nonsense about karma about Biafra, all must band together and stop these fulani murderers. They and the Kanuri bh are the greatest threat to security and life now in Nigeria. All must join weda Igbol, Yoruba, Ijaw, Tiv or not.
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by unphilaz(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
i tried the phone lines above and it was not responding
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by onyewec3: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
where are they running to?dey created wat dey are suffering.istead of the local govt to establish a vigilante group for every 2 stations in a local govt.engage the youth to secure dere teritory since in situation lyk dis police and army r nowhere to be found.go to d east,dey av enof vigilante aside police etc.atleast u can't go there and murder pple anyhow.in my days in FUTO,dere are fulani herdmen but dey can't do shit because we have vigilante at ihiagwa and eziobodo community.
Dis benue pple are just like jos pple.dey look rather weak.i tot dere brother david mark said he wil defend d unity of dis nation wit his blood yet dey are slaughtering his helpless pple like fowl....even gowon sef,nobody dey hear about dose pple.dey need to stand up for there pple because dis is wat ojukwu did even though sme pple stil dnt believe in his ideology but the most important thing is dat he's well celebrated by his pple and dat ultimate.I rest my case
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by Willywilly9: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
I said it long ago, i am now laughing. one good thing about Fulani people is their everlasting hatred of Middle Belters,
I am laughing and dancing, where are Middle Belter Military Generals. Where are their Brukutu Generals.
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by kettykin: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
The middle belters rather than defend with the last drop of their blood the unity of Nigeria should at least use that some part of the last drop of their Blood to defend the themselves like some body said , charity begins at home. if you dont love your lives how will you love an entity because the entity has oil.

From what happening it is either the middle belters belive that with igbos in Nigeria their existence is guranteed ( that the Jihadist will not over run them some day) but all that is a mirage now because the east will not be prempted to strike again like Nzeogwu did no matter the provocations.

Going forward the Fulanis are becoming a tron in the flesh , i am predicting that one day they ill touch a raw nerve that will spell their doom, either by omission or commission they kill ijaws or Aba people.

The fulani now have a private army besides the Nigerian army, and Nigerian army can not do anything except kill un armed massob memebers .it is no longer morning in the Middle belt it is now afternoon for them ,so good afternoon Yakubu Gowon and co , who for a pot of poridge (9 years presidency) sold their Liberty for life. Am yet to find Any Benue Leader that was slaughtered by NZEOGWUS teams , yet they blindly slaugtered ibos in 1966 .

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by Outstrip(f): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2012
The numbers do not work or are switched off even the IGPs numbers. People are being slaughtered and nobody can help them. That country is just bleeped up. May God help those people
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by Ejine(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
Some criminals are more than proud to say they're ready to defend their illegally acquired oil blocs and dubious investments, under the guise of defending the country's fake unity; yet, they could give two shiits about the serious carnage visited upon their OWN people by nomadic savages.

Very, very ironic.
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by Ejine(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
Haka Nai, I just tried those numbers. They're not available! sad
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by ektbear: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
na wa o
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
'To wahala dey be that' tomorrow the dailies will carry the news and the securities will say they did their best!
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by Ejine(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
cogitoErgo: 'To wahala dey be that' tomorrow the dailies will carry the news and the securities will say they did their best!

Security agents will investigate the matter, and a panel will be set up to look into the issue.

Problem solved.

Naija 4 Life
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by Yeske2(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ejiné: Haka Nai, I just tried those numbers. They're not available! sad
na wah o
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by Willywilly9: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
Outstrip: The numbers do not work or are switched off even the IGPs numbers. People are being slaughtered and nobody can help them.
I am ready to help, call me on (0801213141516,0802324252627,0803435362728) we are mobilizing to help you immediately.
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by ak47mann(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
How much will it cost IG of police to build more police mini stations all over the country? if na to bury 20billion for him back yard he will do that perfectly,retrain the existing officers recruit more educated patrol officers that respect human right violation.Each state governor should provide communication gadgets and patrol cars each local govt will have over hundred patrol cars,that will be like every few hrs,they move in batches change shifts let say every 3 hrs that is 8 batches in a day that will make policing easier crime will reduce drastically,in any street corner police patrol cars are patrolling and they will have the right for stop and search.

simple thing African leaders will lack focus cool

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by otokx(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2012
developing story
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by Sweetnecta: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2012
the villagers need to get armed protection of selves against these evil fulani/hausa ignorant people debasing my religion by doing evil. Instead of allowing people to have opportunity to live out their lives and perchance may convert to Islam before death, the ignorant people are killing them, instead.

People should get guns and kill them.
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by honey001(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
Its so pathetic, passed there too wen coming from Otukpo dis evening, saw women and children running out from the bush, but we could not wait to ask wats really happening, thank God, I'm back to Abuja.
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2012
These people may not know peace until they atone for their sins against Igbos in 1966.the Igbos killed by benue people are human beings too,the atrocity against them can never be swept under the carpet.
Is formation of vigilante groups alien to tiv people?
Re: Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? by ssabdulm1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2012
God, help my dear country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say / Ifeanyi Uba Is Labour Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate / Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.