Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course (3166 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters And Give Birth To Sons Who Look Alike / 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 12:29am On Apr 13, 2012
jay bee: Mrs Chima <<<<<====== Men hater tongue tongue tongue tongue

Man hate these nuts. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by onila(f): 12:36am On Apr 13, 2012
onila: Nigerian men are the funniest men in the world. u can never get bored with a Nigerian men

Nigerian men are very proud(this has its pros and cons)

unpredictable

hardworking

when they have money-they will spoil you --u will become the symbol of his wealth
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2012
Nayah

Aren't Cameroonian men hardworking, unpredictable, love to spoil on their women, funny, and fun?
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nayah(f): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2012
onila: Nigerian men are the funniest men in the world. u can never get bored with a Nigerian men

unpredictable

hardworking

when they have money-they will spoil you --u will become the symbol of his wealth
Onila, ok noted thanks sis
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nayah(f): 12:41am On Apr 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Nayah

Aren't Cameroonian men hardworking, unpredictable, love to spoil on their women, funny, and fun?
lol yes especially for money, but the Notherner is different from the Southern Cameroonian Guy
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by onila(f): 12:43am On Apr 13, 2012
other Afican men are kind of reserved and quiet compared to their Nigerian counterpants
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Brixtonyute(m): 12:47am On Apr 13, 2012
We Nigerian men like to bleep hard!1 grin
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Chimezie198(m): 1:06am On Apr 13, 2012

unpredictable

hardworking

Thanks Sis. I'll buy u 1bottle of palm wine on sunday.
Remind me
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by slimyem: 1:07am On Apr 13, 2012
Nigerian men are as different as they come but there are a few traits that stand out....
HARDWORKING:belive it or not,they are!whether he's a mechanic,an accountant,a tearcher,an engineer or a farmer,they strive to earn good livings.they are natural hustlers!
BOASTFUL:love showing off even if all they have on is borrowed stuff!
SWEET-TONGUE:its a trait that stands out amongst most of them.open your ears to listen to them and you are finished!
FUN LOVERS:you'll find them anywhere that as much as whispers FUN!
Clubs,beaches,Asun spots,pepper-soup joints,beer parlours,parties and blah blah as long as its a place they can hang out with girls and sip their beer while time slowly passes away,for short,they love grooving!
FUNNY:yes,they are!they find humour in anything and everything!
They can make you laugh even when you are at the verge of tears.with them,its usually a no dull moment!
LOVE FANCY THINGS:a drive through Lagos anyday of the week would get your wowing!
A regular Nigerian guy loves these things and stives day and night to own them.Fancy cars,flashy clothes,beautiful home,hot girlfriend.mostly,its their primary dream!
FOOD:you know how they say the key to man's heart is thru his stomach?
Its true for a Nigerian man!
Its the one thing he never jokes with!
...brb!
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Chimezie198(m): 1:16am On Apr 13, 2012
slimyem: Nigerian men are as different as they come but there are a few traits that stand out....
HARDWORKING:belive it or not,they are!whether he's a mechanic,an accountant,a tearcher,an engineer or a farmer,they strive to earn good livings.they are natural hustlers!
BOASTFUL:love showing off even if all they have on is borrowed stuff!
SWEET-TONGUE:its a trait that stands out amongst most of them.open your ears to listen to them and you are finished!
FUN LOVERS:you'll find them anywhere that as much as whispers FUN!
Clubs,beaches,Asun spots,pepper-soup joints,beer parlours,parties and blah blah as long as its a place they can hang out with girls and sip their beer while time slowly passes away,for short,they love grooving!
FUNNY:yes,they are!they find humour in anything and everything!
They can make you laugh even when you are at the verge of tears.with them,its usually a no dull moment!
LOVE FANCY THINGS:a drive through Lagos anyday of the week would get your wowing!
A regular Nigerian guy loves these things and stives day and night to own them.Fancy cars,flashy clothes,beautiful home,hot girlfriend.mostly,its their primary dream!
FOOD:you know how they say the key to man's heart is thru his stomach?
Its true for a Nigerian man!
Its the one thing he never jokes with!
...brb!
Dats. . . . Wetin u mean nau? U u no dey borrow pant from Idowuogbo? Talk true! wink
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 13, 2012
Nyah'sh are u bored?
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 3:40am On Apr 13, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of bored, schizophrenic, and hungry mofos if you ask me. undecided undecided
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 13, 2012
undecided.
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 14, 2012
thehunted: i think miss nayah is cute.where do u stay? you and i need to discuss this your topic one on one.what ya think?

jay bee:
There you have it. The perfect definition of a Nigerian broda encompassed in one sentence above. We be [b]hunters [/b]always going for a kill with the least delay possible. Nothing do us

grin grin grin grin grin grin
thehunted must be Amefi's long lost brother.
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 14, 2012
LOL @ ppl used to 'bash Nigerian man' threads,
so much so that when one is made to praise/understand them (Naija men) all the posters can ask is "what is this? what does it mean?" grin grin grin grin grin grin

@topic, i don't know too many Nigerian men.
the ones I know are Americanized tongue So they are practically
Yankees. Idk about those straight from Nigeria. From what
I see from being on this site alone, a lot of them can
be more feistier than the women! grin
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2012
@Nayah, what exactly do u want to know about Nigerian guys or men to say? Be liberal a bit in explaining what u want to know...that would make more people to respond constructively. Thanks
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
thehunted must be Amefi's long lost brother.

You ARE ALL in my mind! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2012
DailyNews: @Nayah, what exactly do u want to know about Nigerian guys or men to say? Be liberal a bit in explaining what u want to know...that would make more people to respond constructively. Thanks

It was self explanatory when she stated what is the different between NIgerian men and other African men.
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LOL @ ppl used to 'bash Nigerian man' threads,
so much so that when one is made to praise/understand them (Naija men) all the posters can ask is "what is this? what does it mean?" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sis, you can say some of them act like cramping biatches. wink wink

Nayah is a foreigner so when a foreigner creates a thread indicating curiosity concerning Nigerian men or women, some of them becomes defensive (typical) and combative.

The fact that I am always saying Nigerian men aren't any different than any other nationalities of men doesn't help either. grin grin grin
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 14, 2012
@Mrs. Chima, ok...I get it better now, thanks. Hardworking, unfaithful in marriage, love owning cute cars, houses, firms, etc. love their women to be loyal and submissive to them irrespective of who is the breadwinner. they love money, having too much money, maybe to acquire more things in life, viz. houses, cars, pretty women, companies nd investments. they love being on top. they are good in spending on their women or girlfriends. they like talking women down despite the fact that they like women. BRB....
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2012
DailyNews: @Mrs. Chima, ok...I get it better now, thanks. Hardworking, unfaithful in marriage, love owning cute cars, houses, firms, etc. love their women to be loyal and submissive to them irrespective of who is the breadwinner. they love money, having too much money, maybe to acquire more things in life, viz. houses, cars, pretty women, companies nd investments. they love being on top. they are good in spending on their women or girlfriends. they like talking women down despite the fact that they like women. BRB....

LMAO@the emboldened. grin grin grin grin grin grin Uh oh! Here comes Killz! grin grin
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nayah(f): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs Chima many thanks for helping me to make understand this is not a controversial ( like a lot) topic, this is really curiosity, normally I should meet some to have my own idea but they are few in my place.

Reality hi, actually in NL I'm never bored grin
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nayah(f): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2012
DailyNews: @Mrs. Chima, ok...I get it better now, thanks. Hardworking, unfaithful in marriage, love owning cute cars, houses, firms, etc. love their women to be loyal and submissive to them irrespective of who is the breadwinner. they love money, having too much money, maybe to acquire more things in life, viz. houses, cars, pretty women, companies nd investments. they love being on top. they are good in spending on their women or girlfriends. they like talking women down despite the fact that they like women. BRB....

Fro a guy towards his brothers this is quite rare to read this type of statement lol
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2012
@Nayah, its hard right, but its a hard truth, there are only few Nigerian men who stay faithful in marriage..but they do treat their wives right in terms of taking care of em..but handling girls & sex is one of their weak points, especially if he is rich or middle class...but the devout christians amongst them do try hard, not all...I pray daily not to end that way: a cheating husband when I marry cos with what d girls are doing in Nigeria, they seem to be pushing guys into being u unfaithful when they finally marry. I also forgot to add that most Nigerian men end up serial cheats out of VENGEANCE!
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
lol @ Nigerian man exposing his men to be cheats. grin
it's no secret bro. wink But it's best you said it. tongue

Mrs.Chima:

Nayah is a foreigner so when a foreigner creates a thread indicating curiosity concerning Nigerian men or women, some of them becomes defensive (typical) and combative.

The fact that I am always saying Nigerian men aren't any different than any other nationalities of men doesn't help either. grin grin grin

LOL. smh. you said it. tongue grin grin
Nairaland...i swear. grin
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I was about to take this serious but then i checked it and found it was you. i have told you not to talk when people are talking grin grin
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LOL @ ppl used to 'bash Nigerian man' threads,

when are you coming down to nigeria your father(or mother) land? wink
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by TisaBone: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
Boyloaf: @nayah, let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ help U̶̲̥̅̊ out since most persons cant understand simple english.
A NIGERIAN GUY:
Romantic & lovin
Takes charge/control.
Fun/adventurous
Hard workin
Real & original
Rugged & Dugged
Etc

why must a man be in control for the relationship to work? I've found that men from countries where traditionally the women are submissive in places like the middle east and Africa, the men never seem to care about anything but their own needs. they will play the sweet, good guy role, until they get what they want, then they act totally different. the "bait and switch" tactic is the oldest con in the book, and africans, arabs, etc. are proficient at it. however, what i've also found, is that these same men are also very easy to "punk" once you have made it clear that you are not to be pushed around. then by default, they themselves become submissive, partly because they are caught off guard, and was not expecting an assertive woman. This pattern of behavior will almost always leave them speechless, then they realize they like this behavior coming from a woman. they are excited, they are stimulated, they are intrigued,they can't get enough.
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
breezy047:

I was about to take this serious but then i checked it and found it was you. i have told you not to talk when people are talking grin grin

AIDS didn't take you down huh? I guess I will have to send an ashyho with Syphilis. lipsrsealed
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
breezy047:

when are you coming down to nigeria your father(or mother) land? wink

Sis Darkskin, I didn't know you were Nigerian. Cool. wink
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

AIDS didn't take you down huh? I guess I will have to send an ashyho with Syphilis. lipsrsealed

that dosent scare me tongue tongue tongue
the day you say something reasonable i swear i will be scared for 7 days grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! / A Lady Demanding Recharge Card From A Guy. Okay Or Cheap? / Will We Ever See A Nairaland Chic On Bald Head Like This Hot Candy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.