Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course (3168 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters And Give Birth To Sons Who Look Alike / 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
breezy047:

that dosent scare me tongue tongue tongue
the day you say something reasonable i swear i will be scared for 7 days grin grin

You were scared when you got your arse whooped on your woman beating thread. We haven't seen your punk arse in five weeks!
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You were scared when you got your arse whooped on your woman beating thread. We haven't seen your punk arse in five weeks!

yawns

say what? grin grin grin

how are your male clients akata?
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by TisaBone: 1:31am On Apr 15, 2012
breezy's kinda cute
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 15, 2012
TisaBone: breezy's kinda cute

wink wink
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LOL!! @chima...i don't even know what to say. grin
You are a trip and a half!! grin grin ;

breezy047:

when are you coming down to nigeria your father(or mother) land? wink

lol Well to answer your question, I don't know. But as Chima pointed out I'm not Nigerian. smiley
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2012
onila: Nigerian men are the funniest men in the world. u can never get bored with a Nigerian men

Nigerian men are very proud(this has its pros and cons)

unpredictable

hardworking

when they have money-they will spoil you --u will become the symbol of his wealth
if U̶̲̥̅̊ HªvΣ A̶̲̥̅ problem wit english language, use yoruba pls. Wtf!
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2012
TisaBone:

why must a man be in control for the relationship to work? I've found that men from countries where traditionally the women are submissive in places like the middle east and Africa, the men never seem to care about anything but their own needs. they will play the sweet, good guy role, until they get what they want, then they act totally different. the "bait and switch" tactic is the oldest con in the book, and africans, arabs, etc. are proficient at it. however, what i've also found, is that these same men are also very easy to "punk" once you have made it clear that you are not to be pushed around. then by default, they themselves become submissive, partly because they are caught off guard, and was not expecting an assertive woman. This pattern of behavior will almost always leave them speechless, then they realize they like this behavior coming from a woman. they are excited, they are stimulated, they are intrigued,they can't get enough.
†ЂΞ man beign in control shud not make d woman docile or less important. We appreciate it wen our woman is assertive, it gives us †ЂΞ pleasure ∂α† SHE TOO CAN TAKE CHARGE but only wen we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ indispose. NOTE: not all men who takes charge become self centered. Pls avoid generalisin
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2012
breezy047:

yawns

say what? grin grin grin

how are your male clients akata?

Malaria Bush Ape you are back for some more huh?

Ask your brothers and Pappy when they come home tomorrow. I am meeting your mother today for private tutoring. wink

I told them how you beat a chick with Down's Syndrome for breaking your 1988 phone. It was the entertainment of the day. tongue tongue
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nayah(f): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
DailyNews: @Nayah, its hard right, but its a hard truth, there are only few Nigerian men who stay faithful in marriage..but they do treat their wives right in terms of taking care of em..but handling girls & sex is one of their weak points, especially if he is rich or middle class...but the devout christians amongst them do try hard, not all...I pray daily not to end that way: a cheating husband when I marry cos with what d girls are doing in Nigeria, they seem to be pushing guys into being u unfaithful when they finally marry. I also forgot to add that most Nigerian men end up serial cheats out of VENGEANCE!

Wow, you're quite objective....
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by honeric01(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
Very controlling

Full of ego

Hardly takes shit

Nice but smart

VERY COMPETITIVE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Matured Girls Only, Drop Ur BB Pin Here / shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? / Describe Your Ex Using Only Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.