Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,396 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? (22573 Views)

When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. / How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Shiifi(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
sexkilllll i wanna.........
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
tilll i catch you
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by dytbabe: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Skii: dyt, dytt, dyttt, dytbabe

Its not secret anymore na
3yrs admiration, skii u deserve an award
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
*whispers her name in Seun's ear*

1 Like

Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I'm shy bυт, I will confess... missberrypop5..
wow, really?
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2014
missberrypop5: wow, really?
Yup <<Covers Face>>....
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by moyarhtohbadt(f): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2014
jackpot: I secretly admire Chimezie198. Heard he's rich and loaded. . .
riliabeg tap me small gist
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Yup <<Covers Face>>....
lol. Thanks cheesy
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=missberrypop5] lol. Thanks cheesy Ma Pleazure... Maybe I'v got an e-boo too.... Application submitted..
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by tamertery(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2014
Clairshan!!! Or am I too l8
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2014
Creamish (I am obsessed with her)

MissGdope (I am attracted to her)

I am confused. :-

3 Likes

Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Chimezie198(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: riliabeg tap me small gist
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
hifaif: Creamish (I am obsessed with her)

MissGdope (I am attracted to her)

I am confused. :-
Aww I'm flattered. Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
MissGdope:
Aww I'm flattered. Thanks cheesy

You are welcome, cutie.

1 Like

Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by moyarhtohbadt(f): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chimezie198:
ehn,wetini look ur side??
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Chimezie198(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: ehn,wetini look ur side??
I think say u dey find me wink
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by timguy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Almeria: smiley wink wink I will pm u
Almeria! what's up?
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Jochuki(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Baddiekay, moyarhtohbadt and Mprex... I pray everyday to bleep moyarhtohbadt one day
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by sixtus8525(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
They are four special babe but i loved the one that is called ifunanya she is very beautifull and ever since i set my eyes on her, i loved her and i guest she fell the same way too .we stilled at eachother for some time before we departed .
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Jaycool18(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
MissGdope.

1 Like

Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Shiifi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
hmmmm na who self all of dem r .............
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dear Nairalanders please sign the petition. It is by a doctor and his name is Ahmed Tejan-Sie MD and he wants us to get the FDA (USA) to fast-track testing of a possible treatment for Ebola. This petition on change.org requires another 12,000 supporters.

I am pleading to all Nairalanders to support this noble cause, don't joke with this problem called Ebola. We remember the massive amounts of deaths that SARS caused in south east asian countries, please let us support this cause, it takes only 1 minute... just 1 minute to sign and please invite your friends to sign the petition. We would all live long to play with our grandchildren and great-grandchildren amen!

Please go there and chip in with your support. Let's do something - anything - to stem the tide that looks set to consume us all...

Sign here RIGHT NOW - DON'T POSTPONE THIS:

http://www.change.org/petitions/food-and-drug-adminstration-fast-track-drug-and-vaccine-research-for-ebola-hemorrhagic-fever

PS: PLEASE ALSO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO SIGN THE PETITION.
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by moyarhtohbadt(f): 5:48am On Aug 08, 2014
Jochuki: Baddiekay, moyarhtohbadt and Mprex... I pray everyday to bleep moyarhtohbadt one day
lol
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Mprex(f): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Jochuki: Baddiekay, moyarhtohbadt and Mprex... I pray everyday to bleep moyarhtohbadt one day
shocked shocked

tnx. I'm flattered grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by BaddieKay(f): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2014

Like seriously embarassed
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by naijaboiy: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by timguy(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2014
its been awhile tho smiley
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by timguy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
claireshan
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by silvercute(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by marieolae(f): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
silvercute:
marieolae
I would hv admired u too but you shape your eyebrows. undecided
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by chibwike(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Xtarxhyne
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
abdulwastecx
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by silvercute(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
I would hv admired u too but you shape your eyebrows. undecided

That's quite funny.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? / Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman / Humility: The Lost Female Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.