Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? (5320 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
[quote author=2sexy]My second girlfriend just told me to get a good job and come back for her. Hey, I am still in school and will be graduating this year by God's grace.

I laugh when I see girls throw away opportunity away without realising it but sooner than later, some will say they are desperate to get married because of the age factor.

Another thing is that they often want to know my plans, but it is not is not my style to discuss future plans with my girlfriend. If she cant see with her eyes or be patient enough to support me, that is her problem.

I remember a few years back when one left me in search for already made man and luckily she found a working class guy, gave her vriginity to the guy, but today already made man don waka.

This girl in question has not even taken the time to really get to know me or what I am capable of doing, she just told me that she is not ready for a relationship and that she does not want to spend years in dating and that if she would date, it is one that will lead to marriage. She said the date would last for a year and some months and eventaully lead to marriage-- Alice in Wonder Land!

A typical case of wanting to reap without sowing. . ..yt

Anytime I read this kind of threads I feel like giving the op a dirty slap.
Have you not heard of stories of girls who stayed with guys when they were nothing only for them to turn around and drop them for other girls?
Are you not sound enough to know both guys and girls are materialistic and this issue is a two-way thing?
Abeg shift undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by 190: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
undecided undecided undecided

2sexy grin grin

you r rite

most girls of these days do not only gold dig they tractor dig

if you doubt this ask edo, ibo, portharcourt and lagos girls grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by 2sexy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
190: undecided undecided undecided

2sexy grin grin

you r rite

most girls of these days do not only gold dig they tractor dig

if you doubt this ask edo, ibo, portharcourt and lagos girls grin grin grin
na wa o. I don cause wahala... 190, na edo do me dis1 o. Anyway, dis thread is old and I have since moved on with my life. I have stopped calling her, though I persisted till 1 year(August-August) and finally gave up and let her go. I wish her what she wished her self.

I wrote my last exam in July and my final project presentation last week Thursday and will hopefully be at NYSC camp by November or Match, depending on my school's decision.

The new phase has just begun in my life... Any girl is free to do her 'Yanga.' I no dey look dia face again.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by successthe1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Good news to the general public.
At Dr dele herbal home we discuss about healthy living, how to be healthy and also treats health issues, with our herbal natural root and herbs mixture you can get your body system restored. We specialized in treating kind of infections and the following:
#Cheat pain #Stroke #Diabetes #Inching #Weak erection #Virginia odor/inching #Irregular menses #Weak ejaculation #High blood pressure #Hepatitis A, B, C #Internal heat #Ulcer #Hernia #Ring worms #Eyes and joint pains #Stress #Muscles pull #Prostate issues #Infertility #Infection #Diabetes# Hypertension #Spinal cord inyury #Macular degeneration #Sickle cell #Stroke #Osteoarthritis #Rheumatise #Kidney diseases #Gastrointestinal #Liver infection #Skin diseases #Hemorrhoids #Impotency #Stomach ulcers #Dental problems.
And lot more.
Contact Dr dele today via +234903 281 4385
You can also reach him through the group link on whatsapp as well.
https:///IfWzyJzAYXZIj06x7WPZTV

MOTTO: WE TREATS BUT GOD HEALS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

thread closed / I Found My Fiances Sex Video Online / Most Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.