Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State (10228 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2012
Johndoe100: I think Aregbesola is thug, let's see if he can do anything in his state. Hopefully he will not disappoint me, so we can throw him out at the next election.

Shut it empty barrel. Go and check out Aregbesola's record as commissioner of works for Lagos State - especially his achievement in road construction. The man was even commissioner of the year twice !!!! Now show us the record of our clueless President (GEJ) that you support blindly and slavishly. Silly bigot.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
^
Brother Gbawe. Has your camera stopped working? Do you have anything less anaemic to show us? Kweke! shocked
Take pictures and come and show us nau. Lolzzzzzzzzzz!!

In the meantime; rewin' an' come again selecta!

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Johndoe100(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
Gbawe:

Shut it empty barrel. [b]Go and check out Aregbesola's record as commissioner of works [/b]for Lagos State - especially his achievement in road construction. The man was even commissioner of the year twice !!!! Now show us the record of our clueless President (GEJ) that you support blindly and slavishly. Silly bigot.

Hahaha you now compare local commissioners to presidents? It may please you to imagine that GEJ is clueless, but you know that's far from the truth. You also know that most people are begining to be wise to the total lack of achievement of most of your ACN govs. Anyway now that his dreams of using oyel moni to create his own country are gone maybe he will actually think about doing something for his state.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
What an embarrassment! What a disgrace!

[size=14pt]Gbawe! Gbawe!! Gbawe!!![/size]
How many times I call you so?
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf: What an embarrassment! What a disgrace!

How many times I call you so?

Ogbeni, you are the "disgrace" even if you do not know it. Effing wannabe.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2012
Johndoe100:

Hahaha you now compare local commissioners to presidents? It may please you to imagine that GEJ is clueless, but you know that's far from the truth. You also know that most people are begining to be wise to the total lack of achievement of most of your ACN govs. Anyway now that his dreams of using oyel moni to create his own country are gone maybe he will actually think about doing something for his state.

Dullard. Why are you so frigging slow? It must be all the bigotry frying your brain cells. I think all Nairalanders understand what I am saying i.e Aregbesola has a good record in public administration before becoming a Governor wheareas GEJ was always a big, fat zero who has been mediocrity personied his entire time in public administration. Why don't you show us what, if anything at all, is commendable about GEJ's record before 'luckily' and undeservedly becoming President? All folks like you have about you is clannishness and bigotry. You are certainly no better than a market woman when it comes to sensible debate.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2012
Gbawe:

Ogbeni, you are the "disgrace" even if you do not know it. Effing wannabe.

What of your camera na? Dem don tif am?
Please show us the massive dry season road construction we were promised. Were is the vaunted partnership with Julius Berger that Aregbesola lied about? What has happened to the 50billion World Bank funds? Una chop am?

How many times I call you so? Where is your conscience?
Why defend liars and thieves with your high stories? Do you get training to tell high stories?

Pathetic.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2012
Johndoe100:

Dullard. Why are you so frigging slow? It must be all the bigotry frying your brain cells. I think all Nairalanders understand what I am saying i.e Aregbesola has a good record in public administration before becoming a Governor whereas GEJ was always a big, fat zero who has been mediocrity personied his entire time in public administration. Why don't you show us what, if anything at all, is commendable about GEJ's record before 'luckily' and undeservedly becoming President? All folks like you have about you is clannishness and bigotry. You are certainly no better than a market woman when it comes to sensible debate.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/god-chose-us-gej

"I always make my supplications to God that in selecting me as the President of this country, the Vice President, the Governors, members of the national assembly, the ministers, we are not the best material but God knows why he choose us and we pray He should use us to change this country.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2012
^
Where is the massive road construction nau? Choi! Oghene me biko o! shocked
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by koruji(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
@Gbawe
I am glad you noticed this irony. Beaf's post lampooning OYES every chance he got are there for all to see

He stopped lampooing Aregbesola's OYES precisely when "they" basically stole the program and inserted it in their half-thoughtout UN"SURE" subsidy-removal program of lies.
He still continues to tell his other lies about Aregbe, but you will not see him lampoon OYES as he used to.

The entire section A2 of the UN"SURE" document was a wholesale copy of OYES:
A2) Public Works/Women and Youth Employment Programme
19. The specific objective of this programme is to provide temporary employment to youth in labor intensive public works. This is consistent with the priority of the government to tackle youth unemployment in Nigeria and improve the livelihoods of the youth.
20. The direct women and youth employment intervention will target large numbers of unemployed youth from the poorest populations in each state of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). These women and youth shall receive payments based on the amount of work put in. The labor intensity of the work it involved in the public works programme will be high as a result of the anticipated low skill level of participants. In addition, the level of remuneration will be such that it will ensure the self-selection of only the poor.
21. Public works programmes will include projects such as:
a. Environmental Projects;
i. Execution of flood and erosion—control works;
ii. Waste disposal and sanitation community projects;
iii. Tree planting to combat desertification.
b. Education Infrastructure: Rehabilitation and Maintenance of Education Infrastructure and Facilities.
c. Health Infrastructure: Rehabilitation and Maintenance of Health Infrastructure and Facilities.

Gbawe:
Has this disgraceful OP and his many sidekicks, for example, ever praised Aregbesola for his OYES initiative that is highly lauded home and abroad to the extent the FG and around 15 Nigerian States are currently understudying the model? [/b].
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
Gbrrrrrrrrrrawe, did you not post these pictures that have kwashiorkor on another thread as evidence? Lol!
Why defend lies and theft?

https://www.nairaland.com/902854/aregbesola-commences-road-rehabilitation

Gbawe: Sheyguy actually mentioned seeing the many construction work ongoing in Osun. It is easy to see why the PDP misfits who destroyed the SW , and their sycophants in cyberspace and on Nl, spend their time malevolently formenting lies against Aregbesola and others. For those always asking for pictures, some are seen below. No wonder the worthless 'area-boys' of the PDP on NL have intensified their attacks on Aregbesola lately.They knew that implementatioin phase is upon Osun State.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=27838

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf: ^
Where is the massive road construction nau? Choi! Oghene me biko o! shocked

Only new Nairalanders take you seriously because any Nairalander here for longer than a day will understand that you are a shameless liar. It is what you do and you can't help yourself. Wannabe jati-jati.

Look at an example of your shameless antic below. The PDP supply outright lies , with the ludicrous claim that Osun received 100 billion in 11 months, and you then show reptilian shamelessness by adding 29 billion to it. You better seek psychiatric help. Your obsession with the Yoruba people and region is making you appear like an ashewo that has been scorned by those who deem you as too filthy for decent company.

https://www.nairaland.com/793016/pdp-asks-aregbesola-account-n100bn

PDP asks Aregbesola to account for N100bn
Monday, 31 October 2011

The Osun State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has asked the state government, led by Mr Rauf Aregbesola, to account for the over N100 billion that had accrued to it in the last 11 months.

https://www.nairaland.com/793016/pdp-asks-aregbesola-account-n100bn/2

Beaf wrote:

What did Aregbesola do with the 129billa received over the last 11 months?
Answer the questions below!!
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by jmaine: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
Operation stain me . .I stain you . . .
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
@Gbawe

Sir, why are you staggering, stumbling and misfiring?
We are after evidence of "massive dry season road construction" by Aregbesola here, not infantile stories. Ok?

Do you recall posting this highly embarrassing picture of a bushpath to a cassava farm as evidence of the 50billion World Bank road construction in Osun?

[size=14pt]Gbawe, is this not wickedness? Don't you have a conscience?[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/866152/osun-world-bank-construct-200km/1#10160396

[size=18pt]This is 419[/size]

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
koruji: @Gbawe
I am glad you noticed this irony. Beaf's post lampooning OYES every chance he got are there for all to see

He stopped lampooing Aregbesola's OYES precisely when "they" basically stole the program and inserted it in their half-thoughtout UN"SURE" subsidy-removal program of lies.
He still continues to tell his other lies about Aregbe, but you will not see him lampoon OYES as he used to.

The entire section A2 of the UN"SURE" document was a wholesale copy of OYES:

My brother, he is a total clown and lowlife not to be taken seriously by any sensible person. The saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" comes to mind with this Beaf character. No focus on Elechi, Theodore Orji, Uduaghan, Sylva and the many wasters administering their States poorly but he maintains his 'hard on' for Aregbesola and SW administrators alone. Who is not clever enough to tell that he is a mental case driven by 'unrequited' love and an unhealthy obsession with the SW?
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
^
Pictures of massive road construction, please. Picturesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Thats all we wanna see, bro. grin

Seriously, I'm ashamed for Gbawe's sake. How can anybody defend this level of fuckry? shocked
Chei!
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf: @Gbawe

Sir, why are you staggering, stumbling and misfiring?
We are after evidence of "massive dry season road construction" by Aregbesola here, not infantile stories. Ok?

Do you recall posting this highly embarrassing picture of a bushpath to a cassava farm as evidence of the 50billion World Bank road construction in Osun?

[size=14pt]Gbawe, is this not wickedness? Don't you have a conscience?[/size]

[size=18pt]This is 419[/size]

You see how much of a dullard you are? You are even providing damning evidence I can use to expose you as a lying toad and lowlife. You claim here that I posted "this highly embarrassing picture of a bushpath to a cassava farm as evidence of the 50billion World Bank road construction in Osun"

Well, below is what I wrote in relation to the picture you now supply. I made it clear that the picture provided is[b] an example[/b] of the type of rural road that the RAMP initiative may target for upgrading. Considering this is the second time you mischievously supply the same picture with the same spin,I think it can only be twisted and bigoted Nairalanders , looking for an 'area father', who will take a disgraced and discredited liar like you seriously. It is obvious, from below, that I never stated that this road is evidence of the outcome of the World bank's RAMP initiative. That you can lie this shamelessly only reveals you are an unrepentant fraudster happy to 'swindle' Nairalanders all day long with your rudimentary attempt at wholesale deception.

My guy why are you indulging this semi-illiterate and encouraging his contribution that does nothing aside expose his crass comprehension deficit? Do you want him to spam this thread to death with silly pictures that confirms he does not understand , even minimally, that this topic is about rural development and thus the most remote and rural of roads specifically used in agro-based communities and farm settlements such as that seen below?

Man mi, the only 419ner here is you. That much is obvious.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2012
^
Oga, I think you either have bad eyesight or a strong penchant to lie and evade questions. Being a gentleman, I will assume that the problem is bad eyesight. So, for your benefit, here are the questions in large font that the blind can't missread:

[size=23pt]Gbawe, were are Aregbesola's roads?
Where is any evidence of massive "dry season road construction?"
Where is the World Banks 50billa, una chop am?
Where is the much vaunted Osun/Julius Berger partnership?[/size]

Anyways, lemme cry bitterly for you while you stammer, mumble and stumble like somebody that drank garri with alomo bitters; instead of simply answering the questions above.

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 12:18am On Apr 15, 2012
Gbawe, ayam still waiting for your own picsho's o!

It must be soul searing to tell obvious lies, knowing that people know you are lying.

Gbawe!
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by coolguy2002: 12:25am On Apr 15, 2012
nice. hope there wil do it
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by dabrake(m): 12:26am On Apr 15, 2012
alj harem:

can you imagine, and some people would praise Aregbesola as a working governor undecided
now I have a better understanding of odumachi's caricature of alj harem
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by blancason: 12:54am On Apr 15, 2012
alj harem just lost d little respect he has......crass personality he has
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by blancason: 12:58am On Apr 15, 2012
he has lost the little respect he HAD
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by dmainboss: 2:30am On Apr 15, 2012
ROTFL! Beef abeg o! i don laugh scatter the whole bedroom!

You bad gan! This is like Undertaker versus Tyson kid! referee please stop this match or is it mismatch?
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by edupedia: 2:31am On Apr 15, 2012
Johndoe100: I think Aregbesola is thug, let's see if he can do anything in his state. Hopefully he will not disappoint me, so we can throw him out at the next election.

...were the so-called roads not inherited from PDP?...PDP are clowns and are worse than aregbesola...so they think they can take osun state back by hanging him on NL?...that exactly is why yorubas sent u people packing...
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by malc619(m): 3:26am On Apr 15, 2012
I wonder what Beaf's problem ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$. ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ it because he's got ά̲̣̥ 1-digit IQ.
‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ this what ''Ball-licking" does to ά̲̣̥ man's mind. Licking Jonathan's balls has destroyed what was left of ur brain......

Instead of talking about his State which ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ being ruled by thugs, killers, ‎​Άŋϑ robbers, he ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ busy poke-nosing in the affairs of the SW.

Mr "Maggot-Brain", why not tell us what your State governor ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ currently doing F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ the people of Delta State. Why do ¥smileyƱ find it ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ hard to criticise serving PDP leaders??

Your governor has been in power since 2007, what has he done??
Do Ʊ reside in Osun State?? Are D̶̲̥̅̊ people in Osun State complaining about their governor.

Mr. PDP-Asslicker, why not talk about what ur State Governor ‎​Άŋϑ Goatluck. Jonathan have done since they've been in power.

Ʊ are ά̲̣̥ shameless liar ‎​Άŋϑ nothing more...
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Arnold1(m): 4:40am On Apr 15, 2012
malc619: I wonder what Beaf's problem ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$. ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ it because he's got ά̲̣̥ 1-digit IQ.
‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ this what ''Ball-licking" does to ά̲̣̥ man's mind. Licking Jonathan's balls has destroyed what was left of ur brain......

Instead of talking about his State which ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ being ruled by thugs, killers, ‎​Άŋϑ robbers, he ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ busy poke-nosing in the affairs of the SW.

Mr "Maggot-Brain", why not tell us what your State governor ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ currently doing F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ the people of Delta State. Why do ¥smileyƱ find it ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ hard to criticise serving PDP leaders??

Your governor has been in power since 2007, what has he done??
Do Ʊ reside in Osun State?? Are D̶̲̥̅̊ people in Osun State complaining about their governor.

Mr. PDP-Asslicker, why not talk about what ur State Governor ‎​Άŋϑ Goatluck. Jonathan have done since they've been in power.

Ʊ are ά̲̣̥ shameless liar ‎​Άŋϑ nothing more...

ROFLMAO grin @ Goatluck Jonathan grin grin grin
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by NorthSharp(m): 5:29am On Apr 15, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, you sound like a gentleman. I will therefore advise you to stop indulging mischief-makers, bigots and shameless liars. It is very common these days, on NL, for one to predict the region of origin of those who are most scathingly negative when the SW is discussed. The big chip they carry on their shoulder against the SW and its people is always palpable. There is nothing like "giving credit where due" in their book of undiluted hatred.

Has this disgraceful OP and his many sidekicks, for example, ever praised Aregbesola for his OYES initiative that is highly lauded home and abroad to the extent the FG and around 15 Nigerian States are currently understudying the model? Like I said earlier, this is why they constantly attack Fashola and other SW administrators. They will ungraciously label Fashola "flower planter" when the entire world agrees that the man has, without dispute, done well. What does it profit a man to be full of the sort of hatred that makes him deny the truth? Go to the thread below titled "What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense".

Of course those consumed with inferiority complex and peeved with the deserved praises Fashola gets, home and abroad, will resort to bare-faced lies to discredit the Lagos Governor. Read and view the personal pictures I supplied in defense of Fashola when the usual suspects were shouting in glee. It is the very same thing happening here. These people are driven by some primordial need to undermine anything/anyone Yoruba. I would not bother trying to converse with them reasonably. Ask yourself if there can be any objectivity in a chap who is from Delta State yet, 24/7, discusses the SW and the Yoruba people. As if some of us don't know that his region has many woeful administrators (some of the worst in Nigeria) him and others should naturally focus on.

https://www.nairaland.com/826649/what-big-deal-about-fashola/1

Thanks for all this, bro.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by aljharem(m): 6:11am On Apr 15, 2012
NorthSharp:

But we should not fall for the fallacy of mistaking A PART of something for the WHOLE of that thing; unless someone somewhere can somehow prove that what we see in these few pictures represent the WHOLE of the road construction efforts of the Osun State Government, it is NEITHER LOGICAL NOR FAIR for anyone to ridicule the WHOLE of the road construction and rehabilitation efforts of the state government on the basis of this scanty pictorial evidence.

Yes, the pictures might depict a small-scale rural road rehabilitation initiative that might appear shoddy and shabby, but what if that is just a tiny part of the whole picture? What if there are far larger scale, better executed and more completed road projects in the state that we have not yet seen?

So IMHO we should wait for more pictures 'from the other side' before we can judge whether those who praise Aregbesola as a working governor are right or wrong, and whether his road construction and rehabilitation efforts deserve a praise or ridicule.

Ok Northsharp and Gbawe, I hope you two are right. Thanks
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by coolguy2002: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2012
nice
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by hooged: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2012
Jokes and sentiment apart I've never witness road construction/rehabilitation like this in osunstate , u hardly found pot hole in 5 major town named ede, ilesha ,osogbo, ileife and iwo (project phase 1) phase to follow...aregbe is working plsssss don't disturb
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Ilaje43: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2012
Gbawe, mo ma ro e ki o ye fun awon oponu wonyi lesi. Pupo ninu won ni kii rin irin ajo, ti won ko mo ibi kankan rara, sibesibe won a ma pariwo bi wipe awon lo mo nkan ti won nso ju. Gegebi owe Yoruba, won ni agba ofifo li ma ng pariwo ju. Jeki won maa wi, ma da awon omode wonyi lohun jare. Alaimokan ni won, won ko da 'kan mo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition / Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND / Onnoghen’s Dismissal: We’ll React Formally - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.