Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State (10248 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by BlackPikiN(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
Gbawe:

Are you not intelligent enough to note that the initial picture do not have to be representative of the entire scope of work? Even one picture could be supplied to indicate that work has indeed kicked off. The point is that administrators of States are not there to pander to our cyber arguments. We will no doubt see more pictures as work spread and folks take and upload pictures to the net. It is not the work nor duty of administrators to do that.

For example, google beach road accra and you will see the image below as one of those representing the road.

I can assure you, as someone who still used that road two weeks ago, that the enire road does not look like that. One side has been dualised , with more modern drainage guttering built, and work is ongoing on the other side. Detractors of the Government can indeed pounce on how current pictures of the Beach road does not exist to perpetrate their agenda of mischief but balanced folks will make allowance for eye-witness testimony as well. Only those bent on childish mischief will spam the forum as if pictures, or the lack of them, tell the whole story. It may even be a tourist to Accra who will eventually upload modern pictures on the net for folks to appreciate !!! Local folks may have their own challenges that mean taking pictures is not exactly a priority. More to the point, if you believe nothing is going on at roads mentioned by many in Osun itself, why don't you supply pictures to prove this? The point you should get into your head is that many Osun eyewitness testify to work going on everywhere. It is only Beaf, in far away UK, insisting otherwise and foolishly asking for pictures we must all wait for and that I am not obligated to supply.

I almost thought Becomerich posted this.

There's no much difference between you and becomerich.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Funkymallam(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
Gbawe:

Are you not intelligent enough to note that the initial picture do not have to be representative of the entire scope of work? Even one picture could be supplied to indicate that work has indeed kicked off. The point is that administrators of States are not there to pander to our cyber arguments. We will no doubt see more pictures as work spread and folks take and upload pictures to the net. It is not the work nor duty of administrators to do that.

For example, google beach road accra and you will see the image below as one of those representing the road.

I can assure you, as someone who still used that road two weeks ago, that the enire road does not look like that. One side has been dualised , with more modern drainage guttering built, and work is ongoing on the other side. Detractors of the Government can indeed pounce on how current pictures of the Beach road does not exist to perpetrate their agenda of mischief but balanced folks will make allowance for eye-witness testimony as well. Only those bent on childish mischief will spam the forum as if pictures, or the lack of them, tell the whole story. It may even be a tourist to Accra who will eventually upload modern pictures on the net for folks to appreciate !!! Local folks may have their own challenges that mean taking pictures is not exactly a priority. More to the point, if you believe nothing is going on at roads mentioned by many in Osun itself, why don't you supply pictures to prove this? The point you should get into your head is that many Osun eyewitness testify to work going on everywhere. It is only Beaf, in far away UK, insisting otherwise and foolishly asking for pictures we must all wait for and that I am not obligated to supply.

So much for intelligence! Smh
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Funkymallam(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

Gbawe has just made it plain that he is an empty megaphone with no backup for his words (better called lies). Yet, he goes around insulting everyone.
Its a sad place to be for a grown up.

Maybe the 'Evidence Of "Massive" ''Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State' can only be found in the winsh World.

Its a pity.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 18, 2012
It's funny how this closet tribalist reasons, if he does at all.

I'm surprised that you didnt increase your font size to 80 or post irrelevant picture as reply. Something you usually do when you've been backed to a wall.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2012
Funkymallam:

So much for intelligence! Smh

You are the one without intelligence because, very obviously, your mind is closed to 100% sense and logic. You and your boyfriend are displaying the dullness of students who repeat classes because teacher after teachers cannot make them comprehend simple things. My point is that there is no official photo-taking department in administration. Photos, most times, will be taken by private cameras and uploaded to the net. If that does not happen, it is not proof of lack of work - especially when several eye-witness on ground have testified to seeing work ongoing.

You and Beaf, as total idiots, forget that administrators build for local users. Aregbesola is not constructing roads in Osun with the intentions of impressing feudalist and jingoist from Delta, or anywhere else, with an Axe to grind against his political Party, ethnic group or region. To that end he does not have to supply any pictures if Osun folks are seeing , as eye-witnesses,the progress they will enjoy.

I have given a salient example to prove the point to children like you i.e debunking how edicolove claimed fashola has not carried out even one single drainage project in Lagos. He would have gotten away with that lie to create the belief nothing is on ground because most people, by virtue of being losers and pessimists, prefer negative news. I personally took it upon myself, while in Lagos, to take pictures of drainage work in my area alone (with similar going on throughout Lagos) to rubbish the lies and mischief of Edicolove who claims to live in Lagos yet spends his time attempting to malign Fashola.

Much as you foolishly ask for picture , when eye-witnesses and indeed many articles have mentioned where road works are ongoing, you can also supply pictures of nothing being done to butress your point and that of your idiotic boyfriend. No one owes you any pictures. Get that into your thick skull and stop acting like your imbecilic boyfriend who always behaves like a schizophrenic unable to process information. The pictures will be out sooner or later. What you are failing foolishly to understand is that no one goes to site everyday with the proviso of taking pictures for your benefit. Prove your case also that no work is going on instead of indolently asking other private citizens, with no connection to governance, to do anything for you. Those in Osun (several actually) have spoken. If you prefer to believe your boyfriend (a 100% discredited liar) then that is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Funkymallam(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2012
Gbawe:

You are the one without intelligence because, very obviously, your mind is closed to 100% sense and logic. You and your boyfriend are displaying the dullness of students who repeat classes because teacher after teachers cannot make them comprehend simple things. My point is that there is no official photo-taking department in administration. Photos, most times, will be taken by private cameras and uploaded to the net. If that does not happen, it is not proof of lack of work - especially when several eye-witness on ground have testified to seeing work ongoing.

You and Beaf, as total idiots, forget that administrators build for local users. Aregbesola is not constructing roads in Osun with the intentions of impressing feudalist and jingoist from Delta, or anywhere else, with an Axe to grind against his political Party, ethnic group or region. To that end he does not have to supply any pictures if Osun folks are seeing , as eye-witnesses,the progress they will enjoy.

I have given a salient example to prove the point to children like you i.e debunking how edicolove claimed fashola has not carried out even one single drainage project in Lagos. He would have gotten away with that lie to create the belief nothing is on ground because most people, by virtue of being losers and pessimists, prefer negative news. I personally took it upon myself, while in Lagos, to take pictures of drainage work in my area alone (with similar going on throughout Lagos) to rubbish the lies and mischief of Edicolove who claims to live in Lagos yet spends his time attempting to malign Fashola.

Much as you foolishly ask for picture , when eye-witnesses and indeed many articles have mentioned where road works are ongoing, you can also supply pictures of nothing being done to butress your point and that of your idiotic boyfriend. No one owes you any pictures. Get that into your thick skull and stop acting like your imbecilic boyfriend who always behaves like a schizophrenic unable to process information. The pictures will be out sooner or later. What you are failing foolishly to understand is that no one goes to site everyday with the proviso of taking pictures for your benefit. Prove your case also that no work is going on instead of indolently asking other private citizens, with no connection to governance, to do anything for you. Those in Osun (several actually) have spoken. If you prefer to believe your boyfriend (a 100% discredited liar) then that is your problem.

U are so intelligent and matured to go about insulting ppl cus they disagree with ur logic and calling them names even on an issue u dnt have first hand info about.

So a labourer wit his mobile phone, took and uploaded those pix? Clap for urself.

Keep making fun of urself but let me remind u i dnt do insults.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2012
Gbawe:

[size=14pt]Much as you foolishly ask for picture , when eye-witnesses and indeed many articles have mentioned where road works are ongoing, you can also supply pictures of nothing being done[/size] to butress your point and that of your idiotic boyfriend. No one owes you any pictures. Get that into your thick skull and stop acting like your imbecilic boyfriend who always behaves like a schizophrenic unable to process information. The pictures will be out sooner or later. What you are failing foolishly to understand is that no one goes to site everyday with the proviso of taking pictures for your benefit. Prove your case also that no work is going on instead of indolently asking other private citizens, with no connection to governance, to do anything for you. Those in Osun (several actually) have spoken. If you prefer to believe your boyfriend (a 100% discredited liar) then that is your problem.

Eye-witnesses ke! Ok, take pictures with their eye na and come and show, because we need PROOF that you are not lying and telling high stories.
We have done our part and provided pictures of nothing being done.

Gbawe! Gbawe!! Gbawe!!!
Why do you lie so much like Lai Mohammed? Do they train una in high story telling?

Picturesuuuuuuuuuu! Brother! grin grin grin
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2012
Brother Gbawe! Please look at this 50billa World Bank shiit. Are you saying it wasn't designed by herbalists? Did you help them?
Jesusuuu!!! Una wicked o!

Can you imagine showing us pictures of Accra when we asked for pictures of Osogbo? Abi winsh slap you?

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by PointB: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2012
Funkymallam:

U are so intelligent and matured to go about insulting ppl cus they disagree with ur logic and calling them names even on an issue u dnt have first hand info about.

So a labourer wit his mobile phone, took and uploaded those pix? Clap for urself.

I am surprise you are just noticing that everyone who disagrees with Gbawe especially on matter concerning ACN and some of their 'funny' governor is either a bigot, ethnic jingoistic, or anti-south west. I have given up on him long ago.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Funkymallam(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2012
PointB:

I am surprise you are just noticing that everyone who disagrees with Gbawe especially on matter concerning ACN and some of their 'funny' governor is either a bigot, ethnic jingoistic, or anti-south west. I have given up on him long ago.

My bro, its pathetic of him. Was hoping he will learn and change, have been advising him since last yr but as u say i might just give up on him cus he looks far gone already.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2012
Funkymallam:

Sharrap my friend !!! The way I speak to you began with this thread? You conveniently forget the phase when you followed me around to say "no" if I said "yes" or "black" if I announce "white" ? You even foolishly tripped yourself up trying to insinuate I supported Fashola with his subsidy stance till Jmaine corrected your 'shortsightedness' . Remember? You do things like that all the time because you are one of those rigid fellow carrying constant bad belle around for others to the extent you are not able to inspect what they write on a case by case basis. In haste to disagree with me you will say the world is flat if I say it is round. How then do you want me to address you when it is obvious you have no interest in being objective about anything?

Even here, you are doing the same thing via letting Beaf rope you into his idiocy. Let me ask you a question. Why do judges still rate eye-witness evidence highly? Sometimes, video evidence may even be deemed inadmissible because of how it was obtained or because it may need to be forensically manipulated to corroborate an argument. Meanwhile, the testimony of credible eye-witness is never deemed inadmissible. When eye-witness account then comes from many sources, as we have here, I think it is then a slam dunk case. This considering that it has been established comprehensively that the OP is a liar with an agenda against Aregbesola.

The obvious point is that I am not obligated to supply any pictures until such become available naturally through voluntary effort. You have to understand, instead of carrying on this idiocy, that no one owes you or anyone else pictures. Such pictures becoming available is entirely a matter of personal interest. Not administrative obligation. Aregbesola's work is to build roads for folks in Osun to use. If many news sources and eye-witness tell you this is happening and you still want to side with your imbecilic boyfriend demanding pictures, then that is your own problem.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2012
^
See story o! shocked shocked grin grin
We are tired of lies and more damn lies.

[size=33pt]Gbawe! Gbawe!! Gbawe!!!
PICTURESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Funkymallam(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2012
Gbawe:

Sharrap my friend !!! The way I speak to you began with this thread? You conveniently forget the phase when you followed me around to say "no" if I said "yes" or "black" if I announce "white" ? You even foolishly tripped yourself up trying to insinuate I supported Fashola with his subsidy stance till Jmaine corrected your 'shortsightedness' . Remember? You do things like that all the time because you are one of those rigid fellow carrying constant bad belle around for others to the extent you are not able to inspect what they write on a case by case basis. In haste to disagree with me you will say the world is flat if I say it is round. How then do you want me to address you when it is obvious you have no interest in being objective about anything?

Even here, you are doing the same thing via letting Beaf rope you into his idiocy. Let me ask you a question. Why do judges still rate eye-witness evidence highly? Sometimes, video evidence may even be deemed inadmissible because of how it was obtained or because it may need to be forensically manipulated to corroborate an argument. Meanwhile, the testimony of credible eye-witness is never deemed inadmissible. When eye-witness account then comes from many sources, as we have here, I think it is then a slam dunk case. This considering that it has been established comprehensively that the OP is a liar with an agenda against Aregbesola.

The obvious point is that I am not obligated to supply any pictures until such become available naturally through voluntary effort. You have to understand, instead of carrying on this idiocy, that no one owes you or anyone else pictures. Such pictures becoming available is entirely a matter of personal interest. Not administrative obligation. Aregbesola's work is to build roads for folks in Osun to use. If many news sources and eye-witness tell you this is happening and you still want to side with your imbecilic boyfriend demanding pictures, then that is your own problem.

Bad belle for u? Kai! U need help and fast too.

Nw u are acting d victim.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2012
I wonder when Gbawe will ever give an answer, he is busy telling new high stories about Lagos.
What a fraudster!
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
Brother Gbawe, any news? grin
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by bashr8: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
funny thread, massive indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders Deployment Of Troops To Nasarawa State / Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. / Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.