Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State (10227 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by malc619(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2012
Beaf should ßξ disregarded by all sensible people. He ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ ά̲̣̥ hypocrite ‎​Άŋϑ an incorrigible liar. His hatred F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ the current leaders of the SW ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ making him cook up lies ‎​Άŋϑ half-truths just to discredit their progressive stride....

All hail BEAF ..... The Most Popular Liar ‎​Άŋϑ Tale-Twister on Nairaland..
By D̶̲̥̅̊ way, Beaf, what ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ ur Yam-Headed governor doing in his state??
When was D̶̲̥̅̊ last time Ʊ set foot in ur state?
Worm-head
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2012
hooged: u hardly found pot hole in 5 major town named ede, ilesha ,osogbo, ileife and iwo
According to your post there are still some pot holes in those 5 major towns while other towns and villages have plenty of pot holes, I guess that's is wat you're saying.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by malc619(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2012
salaksmana:
According to your post there are still some pot holes in those 5 major towns while other towns and villages have plenty of pot holes, I guess that's is wat you're saying.
‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ dere ά̲̣̥ city or town in Nigeria without ά̲̣̥ pot-hole on any road.
D̶̲̥̅̊ issue ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$: ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ D̶̲̥̅̊ governor working??
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2012
dmainboss: ROTFL! Beef abeg o! i don laugh scatter the whole bedroom!

You bad gan! This is like Undertaker versus Tyson kid! referee please stop this match or is it mismatch?

Suwegbe, it is you I am talking about below.

I think it can only be twisted and bigoted Nairalanders , looking for an 'area father', who will take a disgraced and discredited liar like you seriously.

You are not even clever enough to avoid this thread, like others of your ilk, where your 'area father' is being exposed as a lying toad and a slag bothering the SW and its people with attention we don't care for. Folks like you think he is aiding your agenda of troubling the SW and Yoruba folks but Beaf has been disgraced here and it is only a fool like you who will never see it because blind hatred of other ethnic group and myopic worship of your 'brother' destroys reasoning.You should be begging the guy to refrain from lying so disgracefully to prevent how he is being exposed here but we all know hell will freeze over before bigoted minions abandon there emperor dancing shamelessly in the village square with no clothing.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2012
malc619: Beaf should ßξ disregarded by all sensible people. He ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ ά̲̣̥ hypocrite ‎​Άŋϑ an incorrigible liar. His hatred F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ the current leaders of the SW ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ making him cook up lies ‎​Άŋϑ half-truths just to discredit their progressive stride....

All hail BEAF ..... The Most Popular Liar ‎​Άŋϑ Tale-Twister on Nairaland..
By D̶̲̥̅̊ way, Beaf, what ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ ur Yam-Headed governor doing in his state??
When was D̶̲̥̅̊ last time Ʊ set foot in ur state?
Worm-head

My guy, who does not know what Beaf is except Nairalanders who joined this forum today? Is it normal for the fool to ignore his State and region to focus on the SW 24/7? Who does that if not a wannabe totally devastated he cannot be what he craves to be the most? When folks from Osun are saying what is written below, who , except bigots with issues against the SW, will take a diasporan Deltan, lying toad and Yoruba wannabe seriously?

hooged: Jokes and sentiment apart I've never witness road construction/rehabilitation like this in osunstate , u hardly found pot hole in 5 major town named ede, ilesha ,osogbo, ileife and iwo (project phase 1) phase to follow...aregbe is working plsssss don't disturb
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by mygsmnairacom(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2012
I noticed a few things -

1. The Osun news portal seems to be relatively new, and a work in progress

2. The original poster did not request for more pictures from them at Osun news portal, but came to nairaland demanding more pictures

3. Osun State residents seem to be happy with the "massive" road construction currently going on in the State (even if the State government is not advertising all over the place)

If the residents are happy, and these pictures truly do not represent the whole true level of work (any logical decent human being would know this), then unfortunately, the propagation of half-truths and a poorly run political campaign for the next elections are the only reasons this thread was created.
The OP should request for more pictures from the portal or even drive down to Osun State (since he is so concerned).
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2012
mygsmnaira.com:
I noticed a few things -

1. The Osun news portal seems to be relatively new, and a work in progress

2. The original poster did not request for more pictures from them at Osun news portal, but came to nairaland demanding more pictures

3. Osun State residents seem to be happy with the "massive" road construction currently going on in the State (even if the State government is not advertising all over the place)

If the residents are happy, and these pictures truly do not represent the whole true level of work (any logical decent human being would know this), then unfortunately, the propagation half-truths and a poorly run political campaign for the next elections are the only reasons this thread was created.
[/b]The OP should request for more pictures from the portal or even drive down to Osun State (since he is so concerned).

Thank you. I hope folks learn to ignore the mischief-maker and rejected wannabe. Look below as he states emphatically that he does not care about Uduaghan - his own Governor. To think it was a thread where the problems of his State (Delta) was being discussed !!!!! Yet he is never off Aregbesola's balls for even one second. The chap is a disgrace.

https://www.nairaland.com/788305/delta-community-angry-over-gov

Beaf wrote:

You are a fool!
[b]I don't give a phuck about Uduaghan.

You can suck your own arsehole like a lemon each time you see or or hear "Uduaghan," its expected behaviour for halfwits like yourself.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2012
Evidence of cowardice. The fool, below, confesses to being too scared to talk about Delta Politics yet he can focus negatively and maliciously on Osun, Ogun, Lagos, Oyo and the SW 24/7. Disgusting lowlife and Coward.

https://www.nairaland.com/788305/delta-community-angry-over-gov/1

Beaf wrote:

There is a delicate ethnic balance that needs to be kept in Delta state. Unfortunately DPP has nothing to take care of such issues, so we might be faced with ethnic conflagration.
On the other thread, I suggested that the way out might be to impeach Uduaghan and give Delta an Igbo governor, but would the Itsekiri's have it? Every group in Delta state is heavily armed, we need to think twice. This why I don't talk much about Delta state politics.

Gbawe replied:

But you can focus on Osun all day long? Nonsense !!! You are just a coward !!! Confusing others and goading them forward on NL while you remain a cowering cretin ultimately afraid to piss anyone off in Delta !!! Everybody, even if unspoken, knows that OGD had a killer squad. Did that stop me talking Ogun State politics here to cover when the State had its darkest days? I go to Ogun State all the time. It is where my parents are from. OGD and OBJ cannot intimidate me same as they don't cower Soyinka and many staunch Ogun sons. In the end , light has now overcome darkness. OGD, OBJ and crudely murderous gangsterism are gone because some stood up to be counted unlike a coward like you only capable of making noise against Osun while too scared to comment on his own State and help her conquer tyranny and wicked oppression.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by phantom(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin gbawe....why let beaf get to you like this?...
but lets be frank if these pictures were posted from the SE or SS....you in particular for don abuse the living daylights outta their indigenes..
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by homerac7: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2012
Only a nincompoop takes d words of a chalatan like Beef seriously. Any honest person who has spent a day on ds forum know that if it comes to political matters, Beaf is a lying mongrel. He spins half truths and repeats it constantly that every simpleton starts to think he's correct. But he's only a liar and bigot (SS supremacist and Northern antagonist).

Ilaje43: Gbawe, mo ma ro e ki o ye fun awon oponu wonyi lesi. Pupo ninu won ni kii rin irin ajo, ti won ko mo ibi kankan rara, sibesibe won a ma pariwo bi wipe awon lo mo nkan ti won nso ju. Gegebi owe Yoruba, won ni agba ofifo li ma ng pariwo ju. Jeki won maa wi, ma da awon omode wonyi lohun jare. Alaimokan ni won, won ko da 'kan mo.

Bros, u must b old school o! Hardly do people write Yoruba beautifully like this anymore. Lol
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by james1(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2012
Rubbish!those are eveidence of massive road construction?PLEASE!
They all have a choice;write their name in gold or mud.
He spent all those months without commissioners and these rubbish is what he has to show?
He had better wake up from his slumber.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by james1(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2012
He and his entourage drove past bourdillon in ikoyi,yesterday evening,he must have felt well and secure driving on a smooth road with street lighing.
He had better wake and not dissapoint those who vote him in.cos they too will throw him out!!!
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2012
[size=23pt]Gbawe o![/size]
Day don break again o! And still no pictures from you of 'Evidence Of "Massive" ''Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State."
Chineke me e!! shocked

Why do you lie so much? Especially when we know you are lying? My brother, the only thing we wanna see are PICTURES!

[size=14pt]PICTURESUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! grin grin grin

Gbawe my broda, defender of crap; una don tif money!
Look at this shiit and tell me you are "proud:"

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/681427[/img]

50billion World Bank funds... Partnership with Julius Berger. My broda, dat road looks like it was built by Bashiru Berger. grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2012
phantom: grin grin grin grin gbawe....why let beaf get to you like this?...
but lets be frank if these pictures were posted from the SE or SS....you in particular for don abuse the living daylights outta their indigenes..

Another liar. Show the forum, once and for all, where I condemn or antagonize SS or SE States/people. Do it now. I dare you. Show evidence of me gleefully mocking the SS or SE. You think being passionate about my region and people means I hate others like Onlytruth, Beaf and co ? Disgustingly, your 'Oga' Onlytruth once said on NL that a Yoruba person cannot ever get a job ahead of an Igbo person on merit. What an incredibly stupid and bigoted statement. That is a class A bigot right there !!! Now show where you have seen me talking similarly.

Show where I join civil war topics , to be apportioning blame, or where you have seen me denigrating folks from the SE or SS. This is why I dislike Beaf. He is a shameless liar. You are the same also. Your only reply should be to expose how I post derogatively about the SE, SS the North or anywhere else 24/7 on NL. If you can't do that then simply apologise. Like I said, bigotry is not when you are proud of your heritage and region of origin. Some of you don't get that and never will.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by bakila: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2012
Dede1: When I wrote in one of my previous posts that most western regional towns were one-street-antique, some people got twisted out of human form. These pictures could represent major parts of Osogbo which is the Osun State’s capital.

At least, it is nice to notice that people are still making use of mud to build houses in Nigeria as depicted by the first picture on the right side.

Ethnic again, thread is on presence or not of bad governance from Gov of Osun.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2012
Gbawe:

Another liar. Show the forum, once and for all, where I condemn or antagonize SS or SE States/people. Do it now. I dare you. Show evidence of me gleefully mocking the SS or SE. You think being passionate about my region and people means I hate others like Onlytruth, Beaf and co ? Disgustingly, your 'Oga' Onlytruth once said on NL that a Yoruba person cannot ever get a job ahead of an Igbo person on merit. What an incredibly stupid and bigoted statement. That is a class A bigot right there !!! Now show where you have seen me talking similarly.

Show where I join civil war topics , to be apportioning blame, or where you have seen me denigrating folks from the SE or SS. This is why I dislike Beaf. He is a shameless liar. You are the same also. Your only reply should be to expose how I post derogatively about the SE, SS the North or anywhere else 24/7 on NL. If you can't do that then simply apologise. Like I said, bigotry is not when you are proud of your heritage and region of origin. Some of you don't get that and never will.

Only pictures can save you, bro.

Wait o Gbawe! Is it just that you don't have pictures or what? Is that why you wanna kill everybody today?
Instead of providing pics to prove that you peeps aren't stealing till your eyes pop out, you are here getting veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrry aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnngrrry!
Do you want to injure yourself?

See dodging o! shocked

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by dmainboss: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2012
@Gbawe,

Bigotry is when you ridicule and insult leaders of other regions and defend your own leaders for the same kind of accusations or issues. You are tongue twisting man. Get a grip.

And beef is killing you here man. Do something! This is like klitsko versus peters. too one sided.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Johndoe100(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2012
Beaf: [size=23pt]Gbawe o![/size]
Gbawe Look at this shiit and tell me you are "proud:"
50billion World Bank funds... Partnership with Julius Berger. My broda, dat road looks like it was built by [size=23pt]Bashiru Berger. grin grin grin[/size]

Beef what is wrong, with you? I was having a coffee and you made me laugh and pour the thing on me. "bashiru berger" indeed, sounds like one of tinumbu's stealing companies.
By now you should be feeling sorry for gbawe, I mean he needs to find fresh fools, to convince that he doesn't envy PDP and actually prefers being in a forgoten nonentity of a party like ACN. To be honest if not for their biased press, does the rest of the country either remember the SW or really care what happens there?
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by bakila: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2012
Gbawe:

Thank you. I hope folks learn to ignore the mischief-maker and rejected wannabe. Look below as he states emphatically that he does not care about Uduaghan - his own Governor. To think it was a thread where the problems of his State (Delta) was being discussed !!!!! Yet he is never off Aregbesola's balls for even one second. The chap is a disgrace.

https://www.nairaland.com/788305/delta-community-angry-over-gov

Beaf wrote:

I know understand why you call him frog and others. I think you are right. The campaign for 2015 will not be on Nairaland. People have known better.
The people of Osun state are the ultimate arbiter on this issue.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2012
dmainboss: @Gbawe,

Bigotry is when you ridicule and insult leaders of other regions and defend your own leaders for the same kind of accusations or issues. You are tongue twisting man. Get a grip.

And beef is killing you here man. Do something! This is like klitsko versus peters. too one sided.

Only you will hold that a lowlife ,mercilessly exposed here as a liar and charlatan, is "killing" anyone. It shows how shameless you are also to be openly supporting a discredited liar. You can see that even the hardcore Yoruba haters have left Beaf on his own here. I guess you are too 'thick' to see why. Never mind. The memo will get to you in two years.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2012
dmainboss: @Gbawe,

Don't mind that putrid pumpkin. Just go through this thread and see how many times the morally dead hypocrite has desperately invoked ethnicity and region in an attempt to draw in vermin to derail the thread. What an embarrassing failure!

We are bloody smarter than him, so like a bedragled drowning rat he is running from confused pillar to confounded post. All the while, we deliver artful punches; deft uppercuts, discombobulating left-right combinations, wicked left hooks and fancy footwork.

Poor Gbawe. He needs to take panadol, cos he cannot lie his way out today, and his ethnic blackmail is a failure.

PICTURESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Winsh don get accident today! grin grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/673922[/img]

Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
Brother Gbawe, ayam still waiting for piksho's uncle Aregbe's "massive roadworks" o! grin
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Meritbaba(m): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
@beaf and co.,you had better come to old garage in osogbo and see with your own eyes the massive construction aregbesola's administration want to start in the place,am sure when you get there u gonna give ur mouth a sh*t up
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2012
Meritbaba: @beaf and co.,you had better come to old garage in osogbo and see with your own eyes the massive construction aregbesola's administration want to start in the place,am sure when you get there u gonna give ur mouth a sh*t up

Oga mi, you dey mind the suwegbe ? He is simply wasting his own time with this mindless mischief he loves to engage in. We expect nothing else from wannabes suffering from the worst case of unrequited love.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Meritbaba(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2012
Where is this beaf living gan?i'm sure u are nt living in osogbo or anywhere around osun state nawa ooo,i wonder where u get all those lies u post if u no get job u better come osun come get oyes job becoz i heard he's going to apply more youth............. yeye person.eyin omo osun daradara i greet you ooo....neva forger our slogan osun a dara oooooo
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Gbawe: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
Meritbaba: Where is this beaf living gan?i'm sure u are nt living in osogbo or anywhere around osun state nawa ooo,i wonder where u get all those lies u post if u no get job u better come osun come get oyes job becoz i heard he's going to apply more youth............. yeye person.eyin omo osun daradara i greet you ooo....neva forger our slogan osun a dara oooooo

Oshogbo ke? Osun State? The dude is a failed 419ner 'hustling' a living in the diaspora and moonlighting as GEJ and the PDP's chief propagandist on Nairaland. Don't let his wannabe act fool you. He is not even yoruba although one would not know that since he is obsessed with anything to do with Yoruba people and the SW in general. He is from Delta State. The only reason this is not obvious is that he has denied his State and does not "give a phuck" about his Governor. He prefers trolling SW topics making a fool of himself and murdering the Yoruba language with wholesale minterpretations.
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Meritbaba(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
Oga gbawe i salute u ooo, i see the way u dey tackle dem since but they won't just concur,where dem dey i no see them posting their lies again abi they don dey use pot cover their eye in shames,@beaf & co,now i could understand the reason for ur ignorancy i no know sey u aren't in SW,shey na the lie information dem they give u there be dat sowi ooo yeye people huhuhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by jason123: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
Gbawe:

+1
Well done Gbawe. Trust me, people are watch even though they don't comment!
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by Beaf: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2012
Gbawe:

Oshogbo ke? Osun State? The dude is a failed 419ner 'hustling' a living in the diaspora and moonlighting as GEJ and the PDP's chief propagandist on Nairaland. Don't let his wannabe act fool you. He is not even yoruba although one would not know that since he is obsessed with anything to do with Yoruba people and the SW in general. He is from Delta State. The only reason this is not obvious is that he has denied his State and does not "give a phuck" about his Governor. He prefers trolling SW topics making a fool of himself and murdering the Yoruba language with wholesale minterpretations.

Lol! I wanna cry! grin

My broda, simply provide us with counter pictures of 'Evidence Of "Massive" ''Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State."
If you have none, simply sharap and waka.

PICTURES is what we wanna see...
50billa World Bank roads (not paths for hunters and cassava farmers)...
Julius Berger construction works (and nothing from Bashiru Berger grin).

[size=14pt]Gbawe! Gbawe!! Gbawe!!![/size]
Why do you love telling lies and high stories? Don't you know it is wickedness? Why have you been lying? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State by james1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2012
Imagine this nonsense,50b from world bank and this aregbesola guy think Osun people are kindagathen students?
This is absolute madness:he had better redeem himself.FAST!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND / New Labour Movement Emerges, Elects Executives / Onnoghen’s Dismissal: We’ll React Formally - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.