Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos (16144 Views)

Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan / Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D / Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2012
Desola:
Did you really write all this? Are you not the same man who would be proud to die a Nigerian? Where then is all this coming from?

It's just common sense. I hate when people make everything a tribal issue, when there is nothing tribal about it. I know darn well that what the woman did, didn't affect just Yoruba people - a lot of Igbos, Ijaws, Hausa, Kanuri etc. whose lives were disrupted by this stupidity would share Fashola's sentiments. Her husband is leading the country into abyss - yet the uneducated woman still deem it right to make life hell for Nigerians living in Lagos. It was uncalled for!
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Ejine(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
alj harem:

Igbo yes because most are ignorant, South-south why ?

But are they as ignorant as your worthless fathers who have rightfully denied you lepers education and healthcare, thus relegating you all to the Almajiri class that you rightfully belong in?
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by aljharem(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ejiné:

But are they as ignorant as your worthless fathers who have rightfully denied you lepers education and healthcare, thus relegating you all to the Almajiri class that you rightfully belong in?

Dude why are you insulting me ?

Am I wrong to say yes to Igbos ? Is it not clear that most tribalistic comments here are from Igbos thus it shows ignorance ?

I am yoruba Lagosian (Awori-Egun) so stop insult northerner (almajiri). Please for the sake of objectivity, you know I did not say any thing that is wrong. Maybe you should talk to your brothers to change their ways and embrace unity rather than tribalism.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by earthgreeners(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ejiné:

Im a Yoruba,
I would actually prefer the almijiris who actually belongs to a class to the ignorant igbotic idiots causing confusion

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by aljharem(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
earthgreeners:

Im a Yoruba,
I would actually prefer the almijiris who actually belongs to a class to the ignorant igbotic idiots causing confusion

Fact. At least an Aljmajiri does not insult you in your land, neither does he claim to be more than you or better than you.

Please let them know the reality on ground so they stop deluding themselves.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
You will not see Beaf on a thread like this, where his umblerra loving, intercontinental ballistic missile throwing first lady is involved.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Ejine(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
@Shymmex

Even left to me, there'd be no such thing as "First Lady", as it does nothing besides signifying recklessness and institutionalized looting.
Hell, Nigeria is not a monarchy. When you elect a governor, it's him and his professional team you're electing, not his goddamned personal family.
Etc, etc, we get it.

But then, this is Nigeria and its corruption riddled constitution, so we gats to live with it until we get another one.

Fashola's point is well noted. But it's the fact that this is coming from him, I find laughable. That's all.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Ejine(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2012
earthgreeners:

Im a Yoruba,

Mr. Man, before you bring your futile, empty, tribalistic chest-beating idiiocy my way, be sure to first get these sorted out:

1. Get yourself some decent education to address the numerous pitiful gbagauns in this junk you just posted. It is that bad.

2. Try stepping out of your village for once in your life; so as to help put a little lid on your childish, chronic bigotry.

3. You should try reading my previous posts a bit. That way, you'd see how I handle glorified tribal spastic knuckleheads like yourself. Because, trust me, I don't need to reply your foolishness in kind in order to properly take you to the cleaners.

4. And another thing, those so-called Igbos you talk about in Lagos, are not under your care. You do not feed them, clothe them, shelter them or even employ them. These are self employed people who work for themselves and gain for themselves. So, if you're unable to get a decent job outside forging certificates at Oluwole, don't blame them; rather, blame it on your emptiness.

So, atleast the next time you come to the internet to spew your misguided half-assed tribal rage, be sure to back up your idiiocy with a little more tact, hence you come off looking like the frustrated inbred dunce that you are right now smiley

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
nakedall: na dik she com s.ck for Lagos or wetin she com do?

yes she came to chill in Lagos like Oluremi Tinubu cool
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Ejine(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2012
alj harem:

Fact. At least an Aljmajiri does not insult you in your land, neither does he claim to be more than you or better than you.

Please let them know the reality on ground so they stop deluding themselves.

Of course! Who needs verbal insults when the underfed rabid idiiot almajiri can just strap bombs to his dirty underwear and blow himself to pieces like his Northern brother Al-Mutallab tried to do?

Aboki, if you don't know it, you and your clan of useless ne'er-do-wells are doomed for life and soon to be crushed into total extinction. What with the terrorism, poverty and illiteracy that have come to stay?

And in case you're too much of a retaard to put two and two together, no country or tribe has ever recovered from terrorism. Not Iraq, not Afghanistan, not Somalia, not Sudan, and definitely not Mali.

Keep decieving yourself here playing tribal Bishop in Southern affairs, thinking you're scoring points or proving something to yourself.
Your idiiocy just reached its zenith when you said most Igbo people were ignorant. LoL! I guess it is this Igbo ignorance that has fetched Northern Nigeria the 85 percent illiteracy it currently has today, no?

You thought I'd be stupiid enough to start attacking Yoruba people, didn't you? But I can see beyond your desperate fake antics at division.

I can properly see you for the miserable, sad, frustrated maniac that you are, and that's all you'll ever be to me.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
pro01: This executive house-boy called Fashola should shut his trap! If he actively supported shutting down Lagos (which is far worse than shutting down a few roads!) for his Master's 70th birthday jamboree, then he has no moral right to condemn the First Lady. When he is ready to stand up to that cocaine-snorting thief called Tinubu, then and only then would we take him seriously. I thought that by now, with the security of having been elected for a second term, he would grow some balls finally.

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by earthgreeners(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ejiné:

Mr. Man, before you bring your futile, empty, tribalistic chest-beating idiiocy my way, be sure to first get these sorted out:

1. Get yourself some decent education to address the numerous pitiful gbagauns in this junk you just posted. It is that bad.

2. Try stepping out of your village for once in your life; so as to help put a little lid on your childish, chronic bigotry.

3. You should try reading my previous posts a bit. That way, you'd see how I handle glorified tribal spastic knuckleheads like yourself. Because, trust me, I don't need to reply your foolishness in kind in order to properly take you to the cleaners.

4. And another thing, those so-called Igbos you talk about in Lagos, are not under your care. You do not feed them, clothe them, shelter them or even employ them. These are self employed people who work for themselves and gain for themselves. So, if you're unable to get a decent job outside forging certificates at Oluwole, don't blame them; rather, blame it on your emptiness.

So, atleast the next time you come to the internet to spew your misguided half-assed tribal rage, be sure to back up your idiiocy with a little more tact, hence you come off looking like the frustrated inbred dunce that you are right now smiley

ROTFL

I gat ya!!!!!!

Tongue out............hahahahahahaha
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2012
lanrock: what[b][size=18pt] has [/size][/b]she want in lagos, abi she come collect her first class B.A HONS ENGLISH From unilag. or what is her mission in lagos. i need reply.

You re a celebrated dunce tongue
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2012
Never fails.....

ibo clowns getting ready to commit suicide of Lagos matter as usual....

Thes these homeless losers are so pathetic it's unbelievable.

Below is your reality

Below is what your existence is all about

Below is what you'll always be

Backward, hateful and forever bitter...

lmao

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
[quote author=ekwy nwa][/quote]

Thank you for the picture o. It's good to know and show the world that Yoruba people get respect and den sabi respect elders..

The joke is on you.....Ode.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Desola(f): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ejiné:

Of course! Who needs verbal insults when the underfed rabid idiiot almajiri can just strap bombs to his dirty underwear and blow himself to pieces like his Northern brother Al-Mutallab tried to do?

Aboki, if you don't know it, you and your clan of useless ne'er-do-wells are doomed for life and soon to be crushed into total extinction. What with the terrorism, poverty and illiteracy that have come to stay?

And in case you're too much of a retaard to put two and two together, no country or tribe has ever recovered from terrorism. Not Iraq, not Afghanistan, not Somalia, not Sudan, and definitely not Mali.

Keep decieving yourself here playing tribal Bishop in Southern affairs, thinking you're scoring points or proving something to yourself.
Your idiiocy just reached its zenith when you said most Igbo people were ignorant. LoL! I guess it is this Igbo ignorance that has fetched Northern Nigeria the 85 percent illiteracy it currently has today, no?

You thought I'd be stupiid enough to start attacking Yoruba people, didn't you? But I can see beyond your desperate fake antics at division.

I can properly see you for the miserable, sad, frustrated maniac that you are, and that's all you'll ever be to me.

So much for literacy and knowledge when you can summarily call northerners bombers and "ne'er-do-wells". That is the height of ignorance, if you ask me. Isnt it this same north that produced the likes of Sanusi Lamido but yet, they are all almajiris as you put them.

Isn't it funny and rather hypocritical of you to call Alh Harem out for his "divisive" antics when you have displayed nothing else but disdain for the Yorubas? Just as you claim to see these supposed antics, some of us see through you clearer than we would through a glass. You, my dear, are nothing but a bigot.

You speak of southern Nigeria and I ask you where exactly that is? The last i checked, there was the West, the East and the South-south so please, do point in the right path to find this very recent development of a Southern Nigerian nation.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
Desola:

So much for literacy and knowledge when you can summarily call northerners bombers and "ne'er-do-wells". That is the height of ignorance, if you ask me. Isnt it this same north that produced the likes of Sanusi Lamido but yet, they are all almajiris as you put them.

Isn't it funny and rather hypocritical of you to call Alh Harem out for his "divisive" antics when you have displayed nothing else but disdain for the Yorubas? Just as you claim to see these supposed antics, some of us see through you clearer than we would through a glass. You, my dear, are nothing but a bigot.

You speak of southern Nigeria and I ask you where exactly that is? The last i checked, there was the West, the East and the South-south so please, do point in the right path to find this very recent development of a Southern Nigerian nation.

Well said....
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Desola(f): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
shymmex:

It's just common sense. I hate when people make everything a tribal issue, when there is nothing tribal about it. I know darn well that what the woman did, didn't affect just Yoruba people - a lot of Igbos, Ijaws, Hausa, Kanuri etc. whose lives were disrupted by this stupidity would share Fashola's sentiments. Her husband is leading the country into abyss - yet the uneducated woman still deem it right to make life hell for Nigerians living in Lagos. It was uncalled for!

You're gradually coming around to seeing my posterior on the false entity that is Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by manny4life(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
Always fighting...
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by amosy007: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
shymmex:

Comment of the day!!

I noticed most of the tribalist Igbo posters on this thread are semi-illiterates. Crazy bunch of uncouth monkeys - what has tribe got to do with a FUGLY FAT BYTCH shutting down a whole city, because she came to pay an uninvited visit?? Nigeria will never get better - if we all continue to think like gorillas.

Why must everything be about tribe - and when did Fashola tell you uneducated fools, he wants to be the president of your God forsaken country? Your country is almost in abyss, and no respectable man would want to lead a country - where half of the population FAILED to evolve from APES to HUMANS.

If you guys don't like the governor of Lagos state - PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE. WE LAGOSIANS DIDN'T INVITE YOU GUYS THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

Phuck Nigeria!! undecided

gbam! Now this is what i call comment of the day
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by manny4life(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
AgentTunde: Hello, I am Agent Tunde, If you need a Gay Pertnar Or a Sugar Mummy , or a lesbian.... with a Sugar Daddy, who will make you happy, and who will take care of you .. give you all what you want .. Contact me on my mobbile number so i can link you with them :.. 07090898822

WTH angry angry angry angry

Yo, go over to the sexuality section, perhaps, go to Craigslist and advertise... angry angry angry angry
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by TheDefender: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
pcnwamadi: One tin Ȋ̝̊̅‎​ hate abt lagosians, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ know evrytin, mean while D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ know notin.. Notin eva pleases you people, evrytin dat happens, dere must βε̲̣ complain.. All dis stupid yoruba people ♌☺̣̣̥̇ go gree person hear word ƒσя dis country.. Una claim †ø βε̲̣ good, yet Nα̲̅ђ una gε̲̣̣̣̥τ̲̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ highest number õƒ yahoo boyz tanishin D̶̲̥̅̊ imagine õƒ dis country.. Bunch õƒ murafuckers
Why are some people so tribalistic?
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by amosy007: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
Desola:

Did you really write all this? Are you not the same man who would be proud to die a Nigerian? Where then is all this coming from?
it came outa fraustration. *hehehehehehe*
i felt his pain... Sum people can be so irredeemably annoyin
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by amosy007: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2012
earthgreeners:

Thanks man
You are on point!...Eko O ni baje oooo
itz high time those fucking Igbo n south south fools stopped commenting on Lagos
dnt bring south south into this o.. Am south south and i hate when people reason with their anus instead of head.. So get ur fact right
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by amosy007: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
shymmex:

I concur with most of the points you raised in your comment - but you can't critique Fashola for what he said. How can she visit a state, without informing the executive governor of the state about her visit - yet shutting down, the whole Island - where the state generates most of its revenue?? I heard she did the same thing a couple of days earlier in Oyo state.

We all can critique Fashola and his croonies - if and when anyone deem it right to make a thread about their excessiveness - but this thread is not about that, it's about an uninvited guest disrupting the city. It was uncalled for, and we need to take tribal affiliations out of everything. I know darn well that Yorubas were not the only ones affected by this stupidity - Lagos is home to all Nigerian tribes. Most of the posters making it a Yoruba thing, are the same clowns who shout everyday that Lagos is no man's land - but the same clowns are always quick to make it a Yoruba thing, whenever the state governor critiques everything the FG does to the detriment of the state.

On which side are they are on? If they think Lagos is a Yoruba state, and Fashola has no right to critique the FG, because he's Yoruba - may be they need to move to their home state, and leave the place alone. We are all Nigerians, and shutting down the whole city to visit an Oba is stupidity and uncivilized.
gbam...how i wish we have many of this shynex in this south.. People that dnt put tribe first in the way they reason... *kudoz men* i will give u my grandma to marry she is cute Edo woman cheesy
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Ejine(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2012
Desola:

Desola my humble dunce, that miserable self-agonizing epistle you just typed up there would only serve me better if I printed it out to use as toilet paper after visiting the loo, as it serves no other purpose.
But in case of next time, I would advise you to properly verify the person you're replying, so as not to mix up names. If your mustard-sized brain hadn't been so dehydrated, you wouldn't be asking a nonsensical question about Southern Nigeria. But just to put your foolishness to rest, the Southern Nigeria I was referring to simply meant South East, South West and South South (which I belong to, thank you very much), and not some retaarded misplaced brotherhood nonsense you obviously believe.

As for your "disdain against the Yoruba" comment? I won't even bother addressing that. It is perfect the way it is, as it speaks volumes about your stupidiity.
My dear, my profile is wide open. You can open it up and read every single post (since you're that jobless) I've made with it, just for you to truly realize how idiiotic and nonsensical that remark of yours is.

So, please, if you're going to post another empty sob story, no waste time oh, cuz I'm ready to hear it. grin

Agbaya. grin
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by amosy007: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
AgentTunde: Hello, I am Agent Tunde, If you need a Gay Pertnar Or a Sugar Mummy , or a lesbian.... with a Sugar Daddy, who will make you happy, and who will take care of you .. give you all what you want .. Contact me on my mobbile number so i can link you with them :.. 07090898822

lol u are playing with 14years in jail hehehehe
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by gidiMonsta(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2012

Iyalaya e, ko ni dafun awon to nie. Oloshi
Better remove ds foolish post b4 u spend d next 28yrs in kirikiri nd go mad like cliffy.

As for the foolish tribal warlords of NL comparing what that joke of a first lady did with Tinubu's birthday, its either you don't live in Lagos or didn't experience the BS lagosians went through, when your Dame came visiting. No wonder some peeps on twitter are already jokingly talking about Republic of Lagos.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Ejine(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2012

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Desola(f): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ejiné:

Desola my humble dunce, that miserable self-agonizing epistle you just typed up there would only serve me better if I printed it out to use as toilet paper after visiting the loo, as it serves no other purpose.
But in case of next time, I would advise you to properly verify the person you're replying, so as not to mix up names. If your mustard-sized brain hadn't been so dehydrated, you wouldn't be asking a nonsensical question about Southern Nigeria. But just to put your foolishness to rest, the Southern Nigeria I was referring to simply meant South East, South West and South South (which I belong to, thank you very much), and not some retaarded misplaced brotherhood nonsense you obviously believe.

As for your "disdain against the Yoruba" comment? I won't even bother addressing that. It is perfect the way it is, as it speaks volumes about your stupidiity.
My dear, my profile is wide open. You can open it up and read every single post (since you're that jobless) I've made with it, just for you to truly realize how idiiotic and nonsensical that remark of yours is.

So, please, if you're going to post another empty sob story, no waste time oh, cuz I'm ready to hear it. grin

Agbaya. grin

Wow, what poise, what finessse you have showed in exhibiting that 90% literacy. Your post couldn't have expressed the knowledge abundantly available to your people as the most literate in Nigeria. Come on, with posts such as this, it's hard to see why some northerners chose to go the way of Islamic education. You my dear, have shown your pedigree and you are indeed the finest from whence it is you hail.

Interesting, i found though that you spoke of my stupidity when the last I checked, you re-itereated that there is a part of Nigeria tagged 'Southern Nigeria'. I have to admit that you, my friend, couldn't be any more knowledgeable.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Iyalaya e, ko ni dafun awon to nie. Oloshi
Better remove ds foolish post b4 u spend d next 28yrs in kirikiri nd go mad like cliffy.

As for the foolish tribal warlords of NL comparing what that joke of a first lady did with Tinubu's birthday, its either you don't live in Lagos or didn't experience the BS lagosians went through, when your Dame came visiting. No wonder some peeps on twitter are already jokingly talking about Republic of Lagos.

What's the difference really? Both caused traffic jam and neither helped the average Joe. Gov Fashola should have done something to prvenet it and not whine afterwards. Same thing he did after the fuel subsidy protests. He's just being a willy politician. They are all the same - play the public for fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 / Walter Onnoghen Meets With Buhari Behind Closed-Door At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.