Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates (40289 Views)

Igbinedion Donates 8M To Chief Judge's Book Launch After Son's Sentencing / John Fashanu Appears As Character Witness In Ibori's Sentencing / Nigerians In London Witness The Ibori Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by scopusng(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
The judge just dey repeat wetin e don yan b4
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
My patience is running out o..
Give me updates b4 i die of High Blood Pressure
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Demdem(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
scopusng: The judge just dey repeat wetin e don yan b4

is he going mad? this seem to be juju oooo. is there an assistant judge nearby?
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by scopusng(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
Which kinf judge boi dis na. e dey try consult people around am. She as the judge sef dey do shakara for court
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by timpaker(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
nna mehn, suspense go kill persin here ooooooooooooooooooo. make the judge hurry na. my drink don dey finish o
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by thehunted(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
Judge Pitts: The history of dishonesty, corruption and theft in the first indictment would alone attract the maximum or close to the maximum sentence allowed by law, but there is another indictment of serious fraud which you have plead guilty to

Gives a run down on v mobile fraud.

"This was a confidence trick that's what it was"

Judge describes ribadu allegation of $15million bribe

Ibori shakes head
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by scopusng(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ibori arrives swift thumbs up to the crowd and his lawyer askes I he's alright "yes I'm alright
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by kokoA(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ibori will need a capable man to take care of his daughters in his absence o.. I offer my services free of charge grin
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Demdem(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
thehunted: Judge Pitts: The history of dishonesty, corruption and theft in the first indictment would alone attract the maximum or close to the maximum sentence allowed by law, but there is another indictment of serious fraud which you have plead guilty to

Ibori shakes head

Good development.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by ndidibabe(f): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
Harbioollah: My patience is running out o..
Give me updates b4 i die of High Blood Pressure
Wetin be your own? Better face your study. Na Ibori sentence go boost your CGPA?
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Beaf: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
b0dnel:

is that not part of the conviction? The judge should stop these rhetorics and convict the petty thief joor.....whay all these wasting of time and speaking big big grammar like Okotie?
The bad thing about the UK is they might give him 50 years and we will all hail, only for them to release him after 5 years for "good behaviour."
They should send him to Ukraine where the key would truly be thrown away. angry

1 Like

Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
babaowo: I'm in luv wt naija drama! See how criminals dey punish their fellow criminal.

^^^
LWKMD
Are u insinuating that an average Nigerian is a 'potential criminal'?
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by NET1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
E be like say dem don comot Subsidy for dat court. If not, why can't they pronounce the fvcking sentence. I don tire to wait for dis judgment o.

.NET
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by ariy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
kokoA: Ibori will need a capable man to take care of his daughters in his absence o.. I offer my services free of charge grin

lol...
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by faithin9ja: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2012
b0dnel:

is that not part of the conviction? The judge should stop these rhetorics and convict the petty thief joor.....whay all these wasting of time and speaking big big grammar like Okotie?

No that's not part of the conviction. He is convicted of money laundering, there will be separate hearing regarding the confiscation of his assets - known in British Law as his proceeds of crime. He will be given an amount to pay and a time period to pay it, if he does not pay within the time period he will be given additional years to his initial sentence.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by timpaker(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
i'm sure some naija babalawo go don dey consult dia oracle to change Ibori fate...
dem fit cause make confusion for dia.
well, just saying. don't want nollywood to act this out before it plays out
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Afam4eva(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
Wetin dey happen now?
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by scopusng(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
See as Ibori eyes dey look everybody for court. Chei dis thief don confuse finish.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
Live update- Ibori is missing in the court room. I guess that is what the judge is sorting out
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by warrior01: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
how many years? abi make i sentence am myself?
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by scopusng(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2012
What is the matter with this judge. Abeg stop ready books and let us know the years
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Funkymallam(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2012
thehunted: Judge Pitts: The history of dishonesty, corruption and theft in the first indictment would alone attract the maximum or close to the maximum sentence allowed by law, but there is another indictment of serious fraud which you have plead guilty to

Ibori shakes head

Make the head no fall o cheesy
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by thehunted(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2012
u guys should chill,the judge has finished his amala and ewedu soup. tongue
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by thehunted(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2012
u guys should chill,the judge hasnt finished his amala and ewedu soup. tongue
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Beaf: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2012
scopusng: See as Ibori eyes dey look everybody for court. Chei dis thief don confuse finish.
Odidigborigbo of Africa indeed.
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Demdem(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2012
scopusng: What is the matter with this judge. Abeg stop ready books and let us know the years

can u kindly take a "pishure" of him if possible?
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2012
ndidibabe: Wetin be your own? Better face your study. Na Ibori sentence go boost your CGPA?

wats d use of my CGPA wen pple like him are still walking free..of wat use is it 2 av a 1st class n still b jobless wen pple like him squander d money meant 2 create job

i pray his trial is d genesis,others will follow soon
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by Funkymallam(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
Demdem:

can u kindly take a "pishure" of him if possible?

Pisure ke, u want d guy to turn hunted ni?
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by babaowo: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
Bereal247:
^^^
LWKMD
Are u insinuating that an average Nigerian is a 'potential criminal'?
... Google it yoursef!
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by scopusng(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
See Ibori dey use hit his legs for ground. Chei, u never see anything
Re: The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates by timpaker(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
Harbioollah:

wats d use of my CGPA wen pple like him are still walking free..of wat use is it 2 av a 1st class n still b jobless wen pple like him squander d money meant 2 create job

i pray his trial is d genesis,others will follow soon

my guy no use that one as excuse ooo. go read ur books oo or attend lectures o. u go see d news later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo) / APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied / Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.