Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant (10583 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by silentlywild: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
I know Men say they like to still be free after marriage but, didnt they make those promises infront of the pastor to stay by their woman for better or for worse. Why is it that once the wife is pregnant they start looking at the next thing in a skirt(Man or Women).If the roles were reversed you expect the woman to sit with you and possibly feed you soup to get you better.

Isnt the Woman carrying the baby that you both planted in her....STOP being selfish and PLS if you have to play out of Marriage, put a rubber on it...Dnt pass on some random disease on ur wife because you want some 5mins fun....
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by slimyem: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
you don talk your own but does it make sense to them?
No!
Dont sweat it!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by tellwisdom: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2012
slimyansh, wen i pregnate u. I wont yansh anoda gurls. Thats if only ur yansh is sweet undecided undecided# deal?? angry angry
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by busybee24: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
Honestly i think that behavior calls for divorce. I dont care what stupid traditions are in place. sleep with another woman= UNACCEPTABLE and then bring back something = HEAVEN FORBID. thats the day i kick you out
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by luckgames(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
busybee24: Honestly i think that behavior calls for divorce. I dont care what stupid traditions are in place. sleep with another woman= UNACCEPTABLE and then bring back something = HEAVEN FORBID. thats the day i kick you
out

just kick him out
Good luck single mom
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by busybee24: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
luckgames:

just kick him out
Good luck single mom

Ill rather be a single mum than an idiot whose dying of an STD or have an unfaithful husband.. guess choosing life and good health makes me a fool... God save us from ignorance
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2012
slimyem: you don talk your own but does it make sense to them?
No!
Dont sweat it!
Liv am make she dey frus,her husy dey Iyana ipaja dey price punnie

Oshisko!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by luckgames(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2012
busybee24:

Ill rather be a single mum than an idiot whose dying of an STD or have an unfaithful husband.. guess choosing life and good health makes me a fool... God save us from ignorance

Nobody is ignorant
Real life real issues
You are going to deal with issues the best way you know
Some time there are logical ways to deal with issue
You can go with emotion or common sense
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by busybee24: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2012
luckgames:

Nobody is ignorant
Real life real issues
You are going to deal with issues the best way you know
Some time there are logical ways to deal with issue
You can go with emotion and common sense

It must be a slow day for me... so essentially you are saying emotion would be to leave a cheating husband as opposed to common sense.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by luckgames(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
busybee24:

It must be a slow day for me... so essentially you are saying emotion would be to leave a cheating husband as opposed to common sense.

Sorry, I am not in a position to tell you what to do
You have to look at the whole story, (the type of man)
There is a ten step process
Eg 1,----Did he love you? 2--Did he make a mistake 3 Good man, 4 Good provider etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by LaParisienne(f): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Liv am make she dey frus,her husy dey Iyana ipaja dey price punnie

Oshisko!

This is very funny, got me laughing out loud.

@OP
If a woman marries a man that she knows will definitely cheat on her, that's her cross to bear not mine.
Men don't change after marriage, what you see is what you'll get. It's hillarious when some women marry bad boys, hoping they'll change later grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by dabrake(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2012
silentlywild: I know Men say they like to still be free after marriage but, didnt they make those promises infront of the pastor to stay by their woman for better or for worse. Why is it that once the wife is pregnant they start looking at the next thing in a skirt(Man or Women).If the roles were reversed you expect the woman to sit with you and possibly feed you soup to get you better.

Isnt the Woman carrying the baby that you both planted in her....STOP being selfish and PLS if you have to play out of Marriage, put a rubber on it...Dnt pass on some random disease on ur wife because you want some 5mins fun....
blame GEJ
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by mkpologwu(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
All these tough talking ladies aren't real! For me, I can only give my all to that humble and quite lady. Will be by her for better for worse. Can actually die for her! But for these over-sabi chicks, I feel no remorse hurting them! They shout heluva of hell over this and that and goes out to do worse of what they accuse men of! Fake-ass ladies! Mtchew!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by luckgames(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
La Parisienne:

@OP
If a woman marries a man that she knows will definitely cheat on her, that's her cross to bear not mine.
Men don't change after marriage, what you see is what you'll get. It's hillarious when some women marry bad boys, hoping they'll change later grin.

Good luck
Please keep looking for man that will not cheat
Don't let any man disrespect you by cheating and putting it in the community or your face
Man cheat period , very few man that don't cheat out of 10 men just 1
So stop play like I tell my friend
Girl look at the secret Service Agents, the case in U.S they are going to loss their clearance and job
I am not going to tell you what to do but play it smart and be happy
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by noblegirl54yah(f): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
Please keep looking for man that will not cheat
Don't let any man disrespect you by cheating and putting it in the community or your face
Man cheat period , very few man that don't cheat out of 10 men just 1
So stop play like I tell my friend
Girl look at the secret Service Agents, the case in U.S they are going to loss their clearance and job
I am not going to tell you what to do but play it smart and be happy
[/quote][b[b]]that is so correct smiley
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kaiter: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
All these tough talking ladies aren't real! For me, I can only give my all to that humble and quite lady. Will be by her for better for worse.[img]http://www.crzxy.info/abs[/img]
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
silentlywild: I know Men say they like to still be free after marriage but, didnt they make those promises infront of the pastor to stay by their woman for better or for worse. Why is it that once the wife is pregnant they start looking at the next thing in a skirt(Man or Women).If the roles were reversed you expect the woman to sit with you and possibly feed you soup to get you better.

I personally dont blame such men. Im not saying its right but I understand why they do what they do.
U waste time and resources courting one chic who will do hard 2 get.
U play along believing she is some angel or she will colour ur life somehow
U get married and u realize there's nothing special. the sex is the high point and nothing else. After all the time wasting and money spending

Tell me why he shouldnt play ball elsewhere? angry
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2012

I personally dont blame such men. Im not saying its right but I understand why they do what they do.
U waste time and resources courting one chic who will do hard 2 get.
U play along believing she is some angel or she will colour ur life somehow
U get married and u realize there's nothing special. the sex is the high point and nothing else. After all the time wasting and money spending

Tell me why he shouldnt play ball elsewhere? angry
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
La Parisienne:

@OP

Ha ha ha! cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by betadaz: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dtz man's nature! 95% of married men cheat, even those that stand on the alter. The diff is that some cheat 'irresponsibly', while some close their tracks professionally. So make una manage us so, as una say make we no marry more than 1...
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by mogbomoya: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
I was about 10 weeks pregnant when I stumbled on my hubby kissing and smooching another babe at a car pack. Information got to me from the security men that my hubby has been doing that for about a week. They said, he locks his office doors sometimes.

I was very hurt. I didn't sleep at home tht night. The worse was tht he initially did nt apologize & tried to deny it. I moved back home the next day & pretended that nothing had happened.

2 days after, he came begging, tht he was terribly sorry. He cried & wept like a baby. He said, he did nt know what came over him. He said, with my throwing up & newly developed moodiness he felt a repulse & sort comfort in the hands of his colleague. He is very much a xtian oh! If he fell, then any man can fall too.

Well, I forgave him & we are very happy.

Ladies, its easier to say u wld divorce the man immediately. I also said so, but when it happened to me, I remembered all the gd times we had had together, i remembered how we had bought suffered and conquered. I did nt want to get defeated & let another woman ruin my home. I chose to forgive him.

I learnt that as women, we are stronger than men when it comes to keeping ourselves. Men can get easily distracted, they love us their wife but at the same time, they want to have quick flings. Also, I noticed the single ladies go to any length seducing young married men! They tend to develop feelings to married men after their wife have brushed them up!

Ladies, please always pray for your hubby as they actually go through a lot of temptation. They are easily moved by what they see!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by 27naira(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
Nawa o undecided

Kedu ihe ndi a n'ako here?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Willzkid(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2012
How did all these boring topics make front page today? [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by glowithdan(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
mogbomoya: I was about 10 weeks pregnant when I stumbled on my hubby kissing and smooching another babe at a car pack. Information got to me from the security men that my hubby has been doing that for about a week. They said, he locks his office doors sometimes.

I was very hurt. I didn't sleep at home tht night. The worse was tht he initially did nt apologize & tried to deny it. I moved back home the next day & pretended that nothing had happened.

2 days after, he came begging, tht he was terribly sorry. He cried & wept like a baby. He said, he did nt know what came over him. He said, with my throwing up & newly developed moodiness he felt a repulse & sort comfort in the hands of his colleague. He is very much a xtian oh! If he fell, then any man can fall too.

Ladies, its easier to say u wld divorce the man immediately. I also said so, but when it happened to me, I remembered all the gd times we had had together, i remembered how we had bought suffered and conquered. I did nt want to get defeated & let another woman ruin my home. I chose to forgive him.

I learnt that as women, we are stronger than men when it comes to keeping ourselves. Men can get easily distracted, they love us their wife but at the same time, they want to have quick flings. Also, I noticed the single ladies go to any length seducing young married men! They tend to develop feelings to married men after their wife have brushed them up!

Ladies, please always pray for your hubby as they actually go through a lot of temptation. They are easily moved by what they see!

You are indeed one of the reasonable ladies I have come across on the medium!!

More wisdom to your age I pray; and may God continue to bless you and your household.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
Even Hilary didnt divorce Clinton

But all these 21yr old girls keep yelling divorce

Go ahead
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
Whatever.
I don't see the big deal in being a single mom, it seems like fun to me.seeing as how I am rich and everything. But you ladies that wish to remain in marriages where your husbands treat you like crap can do so. Whatever works for you.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Dyt(f): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2012
I wonder wen we women ll realise dese men cheat naturally
Gosh, let it b
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
mogbomoya:

@bolded,
So after swearing 'for better and for worse' he still decides to 'sort comfort' elsewhere simply because you were throwing up?
Some Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kambili190: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
fellis:
@bolded,
So after swearing 'for better and for worse' he still decides to 'sort comfort' elsewhere simply because you were throwing up?
Some Christian.

very good question!

poor man, needed to console himself because his wife is carrying his baby.
what a nonsense.

it's up to every wife or husband to decide what he / she is ready to forgive but the exuse is ridiculous.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kambili190: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
fellis:
@bolded,
Some Christian.

very good question!

poor man, needed to console himself because his wife is carrying his baby.
what a nonsense.

it's up to every wife or husband to decide what he / she is ready to forgive but the excuse is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Koolking(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
mogbomoya: I was about 10 weeks pregnant when I stumbled on my hubby kissing and smooching another babe at a car pack. Information got to me from the security men that my hubby has been doing that for about a week. They said, he locks his office doors sometimes.

+1000 Quite apt to marital life. You are a woman of every man's dream.

The bottom line is as a wise lady you don't completely rule out the cheating tendency of your husband, but be prepared to handle it maturely if it happens. If you allow emotion to re-enforce your believe that your husband is all yours, no other woman but you becos you are married, you are however living in denial of reality.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kambili190: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2012

your marriage, your decision. but not the other woman betrayed, it was your husband! and be ready to see him doing it again. his excuses are ridiculous.

wondering why men would never listen to such s.illy excuses.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt / How Our Family Driver Dis-v!rg!ned Me, Turned Me Into Nymphomaniac … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.