Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders (11619 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Resource Control May Split Nigeria — Northern Delegates / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by kay1one(m): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2012
PrinceDudu:

Has Nigeria moved forward with the south holding the presidency for the whole period of democracy in Nigeria?

And Will Continue To IJName!..... Amen!
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2012
afam4eva: Nigerians are born liars. It's this kind of lie that will make them say that Abuja was built with the sheer hardwork of Northerners the same way our SW brothers are saying about Lagos. I really don't care what they say, what i want is for them to fast-track their want for secession.

Are you allergic to sticking to the topic??

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Demdem(m): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2012
1stCitizen: DEMDEM CALM DOWN!

The Northerners are playing smart. Any breakup of Nigeria would lead to a fair share of offshore resources as Northern Agricultural resources were used to develop the Oil industry.

I kid you not, there are more Oil reserves in the North than south. After the sharing agreements have been reached, they will start seismic studies & start discovering oil left right centre.

If Niger Republic can have large reserves, there is no reason why oil should not exist from LIBYA, to NIGER to Northern Nigeria

My brother, Nigeria doesn't necessary have to break up because of SNC (Infact, i dont want it). This will give us a platform to redesign this fraudulent structure called Nigeria. it will also assist us stating the basis and form of our co-existent, resource control and form of governance etc I for one is for strong regional where resources are controlled unlike what we have presently. I dont think they are playing smart and if they are, its definitely for our good. the reserves still left within SS is more than enough to make sure no one is poor within the zone if utilised well.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: lollz!Just a year of the oil region stay in power and they are not gaining anything.

Hausa-fulani has a great debt to pay the oil rich south before they can leave.

Ojukwu told dem but no becos they were gaing everything including peoples life.

Pay us back and get lost. grin
Na so my brother,e don dey red for dem.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by beatricewebb: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2012
How many trophies have we lifted under Northan Leadership,we are not suppose to be paying for DSTV subscription today if only the then dictator abacha had allow the investors who proposes to bring DSTV here to settle.despite how I hated OBJ he still did something that every one of us today cannot do without which is GSM,the only period that we experienced little development is when we have non-northan leather as our president!
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by kshow1(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2012
please let the conference begins asap......... i cant wait for the disintegration........sacrifice is all we need.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2012
Rich4god:
My guy, how do you explain the fact that southerners cant leave in peace in northern Nigeria and you want us to be together. Boko haram aside, the northerners have always shed the blood of southerners almost yearly, and you want us to be together.

the question is... Is southernerns united? Dnt forget we have three countries in the south already
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by ahmedinho1(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2012
It's funny and ironic that the people asking for thois break-up are the ones that should not event think of it. They have ruled this country more than any other region. They should blame all the former rulers from their region. Power greediness!
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2012
1stCitizen: DEMDEM CALM DOWN!

The Northerners are playing smart. Any breakup of Nigeria would lead to a fair share of offshore resources as Northern Agricultural resources were used to develop the Oil industry.

I kid you not, there are more Oil reserves in the North than south. After the sharing agreements have been reached, they will start seismic studies & start discovering oil left right centre.

If Niger Republic can have large reserves, there is no reason why oil should not exist from LIBYA, to NIGER to Northern Nigeria

quite right my brother... Just that illetracy will be their major problem
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Demdem(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2012
ahmedinho1: It's funny and ironic that the people asking for thois break-up are the ones that should not event think of it. They have ruled this country more than any other region. They should blame all the former rulers from their region. Power greediness!

What exactly do u want? is it not to be separated from the ABokis. don't u think this is an opportunity to be utilised? Honestly, some peeps are simply unstable
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by kay1one(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2012
beatrice webb: How many trophies have we lifted under Northan Leadership,we are not suppose to be paying for DSTV subscription today if only the then dictator abacha had allow the investors who proposes to bring DSTV here to settle.despite how I hated OBJ he still did something that every one of us today cannot do without which is GSM,the only period that we experienced little development is when we have non-northan leather as our president!
GBAAAMMM!
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2012
alj harem:

Wake up, would massob help your economy. Again we all need each other, that has been my position but of course when I get pissed off by comments like you I cannot just keep quiet would I ?

We dont fukcing need each other, you guys are pain in our a$$,... We all will be better divided. I take God Beg Una grin
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by kay1one(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2012
Demdem:

What exactly do u want? is it not to be separated from the ABokis. don't u think this is an opportunity to be utilised? Honestly, some peeps are simply unstable
LLOOLLLZZ!!!
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by kay1one(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2012
9jadelta:

LWKMD I Swear...
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2012
The northern leaders are right to an extent - what are the average northerners, the almajiris, and the destitutes gaining from Nigeria NOTHING!!

Nigeria has failed majority of Nigerians, from north to south - and I understand where they are coming from... You may claim oil from SS built Abuja, or has sustained Nigeria for over thirty years - but there was a thriving country called NIGERIA - before the oil. The oil in SS is OVERRATED, since only a few corrupt elites have benefited from it.

PS: Lagos wasn't built with oil money - SW can argue that Nigeria still owes the region.. Nigeria never paid back the millions of pounds the Western region borrowed the country during the first republic, go figure. Don't derail the thread resident tribalists. undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by jamil2(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2012
I am very happy reading from this article let the separation be the subject of discussion for the both senates and reps so without wasting much of time every region should move on his own.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2012
9jadelta:

Fake naijadelta.....Aboki now you know illiteracy is ur problem and you forget ignorance is the worst disease.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by phreakabit(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2012
What are we waiting for?

[size=18pt]The SS has an amazing abundance of Oil and Gas.
The East has Oil,Gas,Coal,Limestone, Agriculture and a host of other resources.
The West has, umm. . . Fish.
The North has an inexhaustible abundance of desert land for tourism, [/size]as well as groundnut.

We'll all fare very well well without each other.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2012
Well i dnt care if nigeria breaks to 1million entities as long as my region fedral republic of naijadelta is controlin our own resources and my favorite ogogoro neva stop flowing... All other regions can kiss my ass *sipping ogogoro gently*
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2012
phreakabit: What are we waiting for?

[size=18pt]The SS has an amazing abundance of Oil and Gas.
The East has Oil,Gas,Coal,Limestone, Agriculture and a host of other resources.
The West has, umm. . . Fish.
The North has an inexhaustible abundance of desert land for tourism, [/size]as well as groundnut.

We'll all fare very well well without each other.

The same West, Nigeria still owe millions of pounds, huh?? The same West with over 2billion barrels of oil in Lagos alone - and bitumen reserves equivalent to the oil reserves in both SE and SS combined.. Keep living in fool's paradise.

I don't know why you guys will NEVER stick to the topic smh...

In case you forgot, this is the topic again: "We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders."

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by kay1one(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2012
Anyway, D Best I Can Say Is Dat Sudan Is A Typical Example Of Wat Can Happen When An African Nation Cannot Shun Ethnic Differences And Work Together As ONE! We Might All Have Our Produce And Resources But We Still Need Each Other Even If It Is 4 D LAUGHS!...
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by timpaker(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2012
Their father:
Their father[size=16pt][/size]

Na God go punish those so-called Northern leaders that said they are not gaining anything from Nigeria

How about the link below;

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/deprivation-and-derivation-principles-why-the-north-is-poor-i/

these northern so-called elders are becoming too power-desperate.
let them just shut the F. UP!!!
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Fake naijadelta.....Aboki now you know illiteracy is ur problem and you forget ignorance is the worst disease.
if u have problem with my post .. One advise 4 u... Find nearest ogogoro pool and jump into it or beta still go and show phcn some love by hugging nearest transformer to end ur miserable life.. Omesuegbe mumu

hahahahaha *sippin my ogogoro*
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by phreakabit(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2012
shymmex:

The same West, Nigeria still owe millions of pounds, huh?? The same West with over 2billion barrels of oil in Lagos alone - and bitumen reserves equivalent to the oil reserves in both SE and SS combined.. Keep living in fool's paradise.

I don't know why you guys will NEVER stick to the topic smh...

In case you forgot, this is the topic again: "We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders."

I simply made an innocent contribution to the thread, devoid of any form malicious intention or content and yet you accuse me of trolling? SMH@U man.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Sayfat(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2012
Nigeria at the brink of collapse. If this is coming from a northern mouth, then, Things are Fallen Apart-centre cannot hold. God knows the best for Nigeria, but for me as a flesh, disintegration is inevitable. Hell should be the portion of pple or grp of pples, who in the first instance amalgamates the rich south with the poor north. The rich Southern wife is not ready to continue living wt d poor Northern husband-DIVORCE.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2012
phreakabit:

I simply made an innocent contribution to the thread, devoid of any form malicious content and yet you accuse me of trolling? SMH@U man.

Innocent comment filled with innuendos is malicious, and ignorant.. May be you should read more about your country. Nigeria doesn't start in SS and end in SE.. Back to the topic. undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by phreakabit(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2012
shymmex:

Innocent comment filled with innuendos is malicious, and ignorant.. May be you should read more about your country. Nigeria doesn't start in SS and end in SE.. Back to the topic. undecided

Well! Thanks for the lecture. However would you be so kind as to please explain what you meant by this sentence culled from one of your posts:

The same West, Nigeria still owe millions of pounds

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by KINGwax(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2012
then get your fucck off this nation
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by kay1one(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2012
shymmex:

Why do i feel dis is going to end badly 4 d one who tinks he knows it all?!...
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by LeJeun3: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2012
Make dem go na! Both sides ain't serious joor!
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2012
phreakabit:

Well! Thanks for the lecture. However would you be so kind as to please explain what you meant by this sentence culled from one of your posts:

The same West, Nigeria still owe millions of pounds

I'll create another thread for that later, don't derail this thread.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2012
kay-1one:

Why do i feel dis is going to end badly 4 d one who tinks he knows it all?!...

Huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Response To Sanusi Plagiarism Allegation / Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams / Subsidy: Labour Congress Fixes Jan 27, Feb 1 For Nationwide Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.