Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Just Put Urself In His Shoes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Put Urself In His Shoes. (1370 Views)

I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii / Put Urself In Their Shoes, Would You Remain Insyd Or Go Out And Run Away?(photo) / What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by toygod2: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
The story goes thus; He is a pastor ,he owns a church, happily married to a loving wife and blessed with the fruits of the womb.(4 to be precise).
Now it happened one day,in one of their church programmes in which they invited a guest minister who preached extensively on confession and forgiveness. Alright,on hearing this sermon,many hearts were touched and greatly connected to heaven. Knowing the fact that,no unclean object or secret thing will find its way into the kingdom of God. After the service,the minister's wife approached his husband at night and weeping bitterly.The husband demands the reason for the weeping but the wife wept the more and narrated everything to her husband, telling him that, all the four children they have, are not his but her boss at work. Adding that this happened when things were not blooming for them,and twas the time they needed money for the husband's surgical operation and some other catastrophic situations but no where to turn to.
NOW UR ADVICE; if u were the man, what would you do remembering the fact that u are a man of God, so divorce is not an option.
if u were the woman, would you swallow/bury the secret or is it better the way she has exposed the secret cos she is heaven concious.
PLZZZZZZZZ,SHARE UR OPINION. IT WILL BE GREATLY WELCOME. TANX kiss
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by Dyt(f): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2012
Wat?
Faints
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2012
better to confess
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by slimyem: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2012
all these kain story...
I don hear am tire!
Dm don use am do Nollywood movie sef..
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by toygod2: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
ll these kain story...
I don hear am tire!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
KK, NOLLYWOOD CUSTOMER,we don hear u, so wot lessons av u learnt from dem. Mstchwwww,i av watchd dis ,av watchd dat. Beta dey tink abt em,no jst sitdown dey luk T.V like kg student....reason abt em, nt until it happens to u. Gbam
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by slimyem: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2012
toygod2: ll these kain story...
I don hear am tire!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
KK, NOLLYWOOD CUSTOMER,we don hear u, so wot lessons av u learnt from dem. Mstchwwww,i av watchd dis ,av watchd dat. Beta dey tink abt em,no jst sitdown dey luk T.V like kg student....reason abt em, nt until it happens to u. Gbam
what's all this blah?
Abeg go lick stew jor!
Nonsense!
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by Killz3(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
toygod2: The story goes thus; He is a pastor ,he owns a church, happily married to a loving wife and blessed with the fruits of the womb.(4 to be precise).
Now it happened one day,in one of their church programmes in which they invited a guest minister who preached extensively on confession and forgiveness. Alright,on hearing this sermon,many hearts were touched and greatly connected to heaven. Knowing the fact that,no unclean object or secret thing will find its way into the kingdom of God. After the service,the minister's wife approached his husband at night and weeping bitterly.The husband demands the reason for the weeping but the wife wept the more and narrated everything to her husband, telling him that, all the four children they have, are not his but her boss at work. Adding that this happened when things were not blooming for them,and twas the time they needed money for the husband's surgical operation and some other catastrophic situations but no where to turn to.
NOW UR ADVICE; if u were the man, what would you do remembering the fact that u are a man of God, so divorce is not an option.
if u were the woman, would you swallow/bury the secret or is it better the way she has exposed the secret cos she is heaven concious.
PLZZZZZZZZ,SHARE UR OPINION. IT WILL BE GREATLY WELCOME. TANX kiss
This is some serious inconsequential bullshit!
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by mashnino(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2012
dis is anoda version of same story we have been hearing

since we were younger...abeg come up with something better

very annoying jare
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by toygod2: 5:21am On Jul 10, 2012
@ come up with something better?
DO YOU THINK,IM FABRICATING THEM?
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by cindyrella(f): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2012
Super Story!
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by Tyche(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Tried so much to put myself in his shoes, but I couldn't.
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
Still thinking...
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by mspookie: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
what kinda shoes? stiletto, pumps, boot or wedges lipsrsealed
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by richy5(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
What d Bleep
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by Abeggi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
toygod2: if u were the man, what would you do remembering the fact that u are a man of God, so divorce is not an option.

kiss

Why would divorce not be an option ? If my memory serves me well, according to the bible, one is allowed to divorce but only on the grounds of infidelity.

The man wouldn't be committing a sin if he chooses to avail himself of that option.
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by MrResource(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
toygod2: NOW UR ADVICE; if u were the man, what would you do remembering the fact that u are a man of God, so divorce is not an option
MOG?
for Chris O.,divorce is definitely an option grin
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2012
msheeeew u never tire for this kan nollywood stories undecided
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by Sijo01(f): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
cork & bull stories...mstcheeeeew!
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
Nonsense in its elementary form
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by Exponental(m): 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
I cant put myself in dat shoe ooooo, it's oversize.
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by Beync(f): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2012
I need another shoe may be I could put myself, my legs could not enter his shoes
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by toygod2: 1:48am On Jul 11, 2012
lol grin
Re: Just Put Urself In His Shoes. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
@Poster... Where did you see the comment in the bible that as a pastor, divorce is not an option?

Get it straight, if you have good reasons, you can. Two shall become one and no one else can separate them but the guy or the lady can make the separation... but I would not advice that... the blade has done its deed.. its left for the hand to get itself together.

Kindly note, in as much as I can still have children, she should just start getting pregnant for me and note that my Children's welfare will be priority than others...

a word is enough for the wise.

God Bless You

(1) (Reply)

The Feeling Isnt Like Before / Help Me Find Love! / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.