Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ (11050 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
still foools will continue to allege without substantiating. High level cretins.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by otokx(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
We are not ready yet to fight corruption.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Beaf: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2012
Demdem:

Ngozi's offence (Likewise madueke) is to continue to allow high level of corruption to continue under them and selling Lies to Nigerians as suggested by the house report. It shows they are simply imcompetent for the office they are occupying. I dont care who replaces them, be it from Igboland or naijadelta as long as these are competent fellows.
Crap.

You are scared that the revealations will affect your crooked paymasters and your crooked salary would dry up.
It is only in Nigeria you find id!ots screaming for those who have uncovered a an odious pit of corruption to be removed.

But robbers always want a society that is unpoliced, so we are not surprised at the reaction of the cabals.

Bloody thieves, vultures, hyena's and vampires.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
afam4eva:

I guess but this statement, you're implying that apart from these two, the other ministers are doing really well and Jonathan too, he's the best president we've ever had.

Of cos not. however the president can start with these two to send a message to his cabinet. We cant all just sit down and declare that its a general problem and do nothing. That is wrong.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Beaf: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf: [size=14pt]The life of a winsh must be very hard indeed! See how desperate they are over the two strong women that are flogging their hairy arses out of town! grin
Association of thieves fighting the police.[/size]
Carry go! Okonjo and Deziani!
You make grown men pee their pants! grin
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf:
Crap.

You are scared that the revealations will affect your crooked paymasters and your crooked salary would dry up.
It is only in Nigeria you find id!ots screaming for those who have uncovered a an odious pit of corruption to be removed.

But robbers always want a society that is unpoliced, so we are not surprised at the reaction of the cabals.

Bloody thieves, vultures, hyena's and vampires.

Demdem: still foools will continue to allege without substantiating. High level cretins.

Next.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Afam4eva(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
Demdem:

Of cos not. however the president can start with these two to send a message to his cabinet. We cant all just sit down and declare that its a general problem and do nothing. That is wrong.

Maduekwe, yes, Ngozi, i don't think so. This woman only came in late last year, so there's no way she's culpable for the problems we've had.

The way i see it is, no matter how qualified and good a person is, the moment the person is brought into this corruption ridden government, the person will leave with stains all over.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by naijaking1: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
Demdem:

[b]Mmoron, if truly and indeed u are the son of ur father and not an hopeless bastard kindly substantiate those miserable allegation of urs by revealing any article i posted that is baseless (either on this thread or prevous threads), also reveal from any post of mine that suggest i am ACN and other allegations levelled against me. If u cant, u should be ashamed of ursef iidiot and accept the fact that u are indeed very daft
atimes i wonder how some peeps think? why is it that if anyone doesnt share their opinion about issues then such definately have a hidden agenda or a bigot of such. must we all reason the same way? why should my opinion be a distraction for these ladies from doing a thorough job?
I have nothing personal against any govt official including these incompetent foools, their sacking wont even add any penny to my fortune however that wont stop me from crying foul if i see one. i have seen one, likewise NLers and am voicing out and u are talking thrash
Sophisticated my foot[/b]

Are we supposed to be scared by these bolded figures, or by your tantrum?
When you show me a ministry that is working the way it should in Nigeria, with the exception of Madueke and okonjo's, then I can even begin to hold a rational discussion with you. Until then feel free to j.er.k off with pictures of these women, that's the best you can do.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Beaf: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
Demdem:
Next.
You wretched lot in the association of cabal representatives on NL will continue to fly around like the frustrated winshes you are.
The finance and petroleum ministries are no longer what they used to be; a free for all to suck the vitality out of the poor man on the street. So it gives you fevers and headaches.

Why the intense concentration on the ministries of petroleum and finance? Lol!
You think people are daft and can't see that you are desperately campaigning against obstacles? First, you guys paid a European newspaper to lie that Deziani had a bought a multi-million house in Europe, just that the newspaper has now carried a frontpage apology for false news.
You keep planting false story after false story, but the women just keep hounding your thieving souls into the depths of Hades where you belong.

My guy, if una like, hold your highest winsh meetings, you will still be smoked out of the Nigerian system with quiet, but intensely methodical approaches. Cry like the winshes you are, cos we are laughing at you.

Nigeria MUST develop, regardless of the various bloodsuckers parading as angels. Your wretched salary will dry up by the time quiet Uncle Joe is done with you scavengers.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf:
You wretched lot in the association of cabal representatives on NL will continue to fly around like the frustrated winshes you are.
The finance and petroleum ministries are no longer what they used to be; a free for all to suck the vitality out of the poor man on the street. So it gives you fevers and headaches.

Why the intense concentration on the ministries of petroleum and finance? Lol!
You think people are daft and can't see that you are desperately campaigning against obstacles? First, you guys paid a European newspaper to lie that Deziani had a bought a multi-million house in Europe, just that the newspaper has now carried a frontpage apology for false news.
You keep planting false story after false story, but the women just keep hounding your thieving souls into the depths of Hades where you belong.

My guy, if una like, hold your highest winsh meetings, you will still be smoked out of the Nigerian system with quiet, but intensely methodical approaches. Cry like the winshes you are, cos we are laughing at you.

Nigeria MUST develop, regardless of the various bloodsuckers parading as angels. Your wretched salary will dry up by the time quiet Uncle Joe is done with you scavengers.

Demdem: still foools will continue to allege without substantiating. High level cretins.

Next.

Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Kilode1: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
naijaking1:

No, no, no I don't work for GEJ, and neither am I without my own complaints about his government. However, I'm more sophisticated than your average Joe who would jump unto the bandwagon of let's get them, let's kill them, and let's sack them. The last time we heard this type of song was in 2009 when Sanusi"uncovered" massive fraud in the banks. He replaced the bank CEOs with 'angels' some of whom are not only facing worse accussations of fraud than the previous managers, but also even murder allegations.
When the fox steals a chicken, it helps him to divert attention, make noise, and chase and hunt the sheep for the same crime, as a tactic for covering up his own crime.
If you have been following N/L very closely, you would know that any article posted by DEMDEM, KILODE, or BITTYEND, or any of those hired or biased acn vs oil cabal supporters would eventually prove to be baseless. This group has elevated the art of deception, personal attacks, and innuendos on the person of Ms Madueke and Okonjo into an art form. When they're not describing her expensive underwear, they'll be focused on her handbag, or her step son, or her house in Vienna that doesn't exist. Don't take my word for it, look at their profile. They have an ulterior motive to destroy these women with lies and falsehood, so that somehow the ladies would be distracted from cleaning up the oil sector that has rotten for the past 40 years.

So I'm now a hired ACN and oil-cabal supporter on NL ? My stock must be rising grin

The other day someone accused me of giving excuses for NOI, now I do personal attacks on NOI.

I didn't even think I've ever engaged this Naijaking character on NL before. Can you provide proof of my bias ?
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Beaf: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2012
@demdem
Lol! Childishness and more lies have taken over! Everybody on NL knows I am a strongly anti-Ibori person.
I guess its the desperation of having your arse shamefully outed sha.

Stick to defending your association of oil stealing thieves and robbers. OLE!
Its what you've been paid to lie about.

Thieves.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by jmaine: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2012
It's funny how people love to have fake dreams . . . Okonjo is going no where . . .Una go shout tire . .and it will end at nothing . . .
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf: @demdem
Lol! Childishness and more lies have taken over! Everybody on NL knows I am a strongly anti-Ibori person.
I guess its the desperation of having your arse shamefully outed sha.

Stick to defending your association of oil stealing thieves and robbers. OLE!
Its what you've been paid to lie about.

Thieves.

Its obvious u cant read because if truly u can u will know nothing is directed at u (except ur conscience is "pinching u" LIAR.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2012
How did this turn into party politics?? I think Dede1 was right, when he said: "Nigeria is cesspit inhabited by savages."

Bunch of crazy people, few people stole trillions of your national wealth - yet clowns are still 'politricking' this shameful act.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2012
Kilode?!:

So I'm now a hired ACN and oil-cabal supporter on NL ? My stock must be rising grin

The other day someone accused me of giving excuses for NOI, now I do personal attacks on NOI.

I didn't even think I've ever engaged this Naijaking character on NL before. Can you provide proof of my bias ?

Believe me, those foools are miserable.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by DaLover(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2012
Still wondering y some people want Okonji out of the way

Obviously these set of people are from the dark side
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Beaf: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2012
Demdem:

Its obvious u cant read because if truly u can u will know nothing is directed at u (except ur conscience is "pinching u" LIAR.
Abeg, go and tell your masters in the coven that your winsh attack was a failure.
A couple of brave and upright women stand up and say, "stop the entire subsidy thing, because the levels of corruption involved in it are mind bending." Then your vulture oga's pay you to go on NL and the press to say the two women should be removed.

It is obvious that you winshes are desperately trying to clear obstacles so you can continue looting. Your oga's might have bribed the reps to release only 69 poverty stricken names, but your day in jail is still coming, bro.

Vultures.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf:
Abeg, go and tell your masters in the coven that your winsh attack was a failure.
A couple of brave and upright women stand up and say, "stop the entire subsidy thing, because the levels of corruption involved in it are mind bending." Then your vulture oga's pay you to go on NL and the press to say the two women should be removed.

It is obvious that you winshes are desperately trying to clear obstacles so you can continue looting. Your ogs's might have bribed the reps to release only 69 poverty stricken names, but your day in jail is still coming, bro.

Vultures.

[b]He disclosed that his committee was able to put a lie to the claims of government officials [/b]that local refineries cannot refine enough petrol to meet local demand. The committee, observed Lawan, established that if local refineries were able to refine 235,000 barrels of the 445,000 barrels they are alloted daily, they would still be able to refine 40 million litres of petrol and 10 million litres of kerosine, which, he said, exceeded daily local demand.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2012/apr/20/national-20-04-2011-001.html
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2012
DaLover: Still wondering y some people want Okonji out of the way

Obviously these set of people are from the dark side

The UAD therefore called for the prosecution of all the individuals and corporate bodies found to have been the beneficiaries of the supposed ‘subsidy’. “Further, we call we call for the immediate resignation or sacking of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Minister of Finance, Diezani Allison-Madueke, Minister of Petroleum, and Labaran Maku, the Minister of Information for their demonstrated culpability by acts of omission or commission in the fuel subsidy, the anti people hike in the price of petrol and the conscious promotion of lies to cover up the truth,” the group said.

“ It exposes the fact that the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Allison Madueke has been presiding over sleaze and she has no option now but to take the path of honour," he declared.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Beaf: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
^
If not for the stringent campaigns against the subsidy by both good women, would you be any wiser about the levels of corruption in the petroleum sector. You and those who pay you are simply trying to remove the obstacles to your stealing spree.

Demdem:

[b]He disclosed that his committee was able to put a lie to the claims of government officials [/b]that local refineries cannot refine enough petrol to meet local demand. The committee, observed Lawan, established that if local refineries were able to refine 235,000 barrels of the 445,000 barrels they are alloted daily, they would still be able to refine 40 million litres of petrol and 10 million litres of kerosine, which, he said, exceeded daily local demand.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2012/apr/20/national-20-04-2011-001.html
Only a fool believes that our local refineries can meet 100% of our fuel needs.
Try harder, vulture.

Thieves.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf: ^
If not for the stringent campaigns against the subsidy by both good women, would you be any wiser about the levels of corruption in the petroleum sector. You and those who pay you are simply trying to remove the obstacles to your stealing spree.

Only a fool believes that our local refineries can meet 100% of our fuel needs.
Try harder, vulture.

Thieves.

Iidiot, i dont have to. as usual u know more than the investigators. By the way, most are ur fellow PDP cohorts and not ACN (ur nemesis)
What useless campign are u talking about? did they take time to understand fully the rot going on under them before bringing forth hurtful policies? its obvious to all now even with the partial removal of subsidy that their primary aim is simply to secure more money to spend and not worried about the current leakages.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by chukwuinya: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2012
story! story!! story!!!
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Beaf: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2012
Demdem:

Iidiot, i dont have to. as usual u know more than the investigators. By the way, most are ur fellow PDP cohorts and not ACN (ur nemesis)
What useless campign are u talking about? did they take time to understand fully the rot going on under them before bringing forth hurtful policies? its obvious to all now even with the partial removal of subsidy that their primary aim is simply to secure more money to spend and not worried about the current leakages.
Who are the investigators? Your scarily pimpled arse and your master, Atiku?
Keep telling stories that toddlers would be ashamed of. Ode!

Association of freaks and thieves. Una wan tif oil money, but una meet roadblock. cool
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf:
Who are the investigators? Your scarily pimpled arse and your master, Atiku?
Keep telling stories that toddlers would be ashamed of. Ode!

Association of freaks and thieves. Una wan tif oil money, but una meet roadblock. cool

Am done going around like a circle with u. Foool. with hypocrites like u around, we definately have a long way to go on this country
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Beaf: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2012
Demdem:

Am done going around like a circle with u. Foool.
You and your pack of thieves will continue going round in circles. Your day in jail will surely come.

Remove Deziani and Iweala who strongly blew the whistle on the system, becos una wan tif freely?

Ole!
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
From the report of Honorable Farouk Lawan’s probe comes this list of Oil Marketers deemed to have collected subsidy funds illegally from the Federal Government. The Probe report indicates that they return these amounts:
S/N NAME OF MARKETER Amount

1. ACORN PLC N8,514.900,513.00
2. ALIMINNUR RESOURCES LTD N2,543,800,931.00
3. AMG PETRO-ENERGY LTD N7,226,773,136.00
4 ANOSKYE GROUP OF COMPANIES LTD N1,318,443,535.00
5. ASCON OIL AND GAS COMPANY N4,451,932,090.00
6. AVANT GARDE ENERGY N1,154,824,298.00
7. A-Z PETROLEUM N8,065,557,645.00 owned By Chika Okafor
8. CAH RESOURCES ASSOCIATION LTD N24,206,727.00
9. CONOIL PLC N3,027,526,589.00 owned Mike Adenuga
10. CRUST ENERGY LTD N1,192,651,581.00
11. DOWNSTREAM ENERGY SOURCE LTD N2,947,780,261.00
12. DOZZY OIL AND GAS LTD N1,587,298,801.00
13. DUPORT MARINE LTD N3,555,127,358.00
14. ECO-REGEN LTD N3,339,101,218.00
15. EURAFIC OIL AND COASTAL SERVICES LTD N3,868,147,024.00
16. FIRST DEEP WATER DISCOVERY LTD N932,207,739,.00
17. FRADRO INTERNATIONAL LTD N3,661,643.268.00
18. FRESH SYNERGY LTD N1,417,029,059.00
19. HEYDEN PETROLEUM N3,345,456,733.00
20. IBAFON OIL LTD N1,474,479,459.00
21. IMAD OIL &GAS LTD N2,701,002,852.00
22. INTEGRATED OIL & GAS N13,252,055,429.00
23. INTEGRATED RESOURCES LTD N1,166,486,995.00
24. IPMAN INVESTMENT LTD N7,538,586,178.00
25. KNIGHTS BRIDGE N1,685,869,439.00
26. UNETRALE OIL SUPPLY & TRADING CO. N1,213,903,930.00
27. UNGO OIL AND GAS COMPANY LTD N1,201,297,922.00
28. LLOYDS ENERGY LTD N4,370,512,172.00
29. LOTTOU OIL &GAS LTD N1,427,429,910.00
30 MAIZUBE PETROLEUM LTD N5,509,407,903.00
31. MATRIX ENERGY OIL & GAS LTD N11,211,040,786.00
32. MENOL OIL & GAS LTD N4,333,348,489.00
33. MOB INTEGRATED SERVICES N5,066,786,851.00
34. MOBIL OIL NIGERIA PLC N2,660,968,597.00
35. MUT-HASS N1,102,084,041.00
36. NADABO ENERGY LTD N2,660,902,801.00
37. NASAMAN OIL SERVICES LTD. N3,441,253,193.00
38. NATICEL PETROLEUM LTD N5,276,169,320.00
39. NEPAL OIL &GAS SERVO LTD N2,353,911,978.00
40. NIPCO PLC N7,838,353,057.00
41. OAKFEILD SYNERGY NETWORK LTD N988,920,219.00
42. OCEAN ENERGY N1,778,180,051.00
43 OILBATH NIGERIA LTD N1,019,644,138.00
44. ONTARIO NIGERIA LTD N4,248,727,148.00
45. ORIGIN OIL &GAS LTD N4,141,367,099.00
46. PETROTRADE ENERGY LTD N908,805,371.00
47. PHOENIX OIL COMPANY LTD N1,827,838,204.00
48. PRUDENT ENERGY & SERVICES LTD N1,360,898,638.00
49. RAINOIL LTD N1,266,773,492.00
50. ROCKY ENERGY LTD N1,620,110,167.00
51. RYDEN OIL LTD N451,150,983.00
52. SEA PETROLEUM & GAS CO. LTD N1,019,571,609.00
53. SEDEC ENERGY LTD N845,226,771.00
54. SETANA ENERGY LTD N2,791,264,070.00
55. SHEILD PETROLEUM CO. NIG. LTD N1,502,198,610.00
56. SIFAX OIL &GAS COMPANY LTD N3,589,063,041.00
57. SOMERSET ENERGY SERVICES LTD N2,172,206,037.00
58. STONEBRIGDE OIL LTD N1,784,158,258.00
59. SULPHUR STREAMS LTD N4,758,693,054.00
60. SWIFT OIL LTD N5,062,403,555.00
61. TAURUS OIL & GAS LTD N6,472,821,001.00
62. TECHNO OIL LTD N547,179,342.00
63. TONIQUE OIL SERVICES LTD N3,827,112,622.00
64 TOP OIL & GAS DEV CO. LTD N7,367,662,306.00
65. TOTAL NIGERIA PLC N1,931,075,306.00
66. VALCORE ENERGY LTD N8,709,548,082.00
67. VIVENDI ENERGY LTD N1,127,773,642.00
68. YANATY PETROCHEMICALS NIGERIA LTD N4,682,342,275.00
The office of the accountant-general of the federation (OAGF) should account for the sum of N213.678 billion, being total of excess payments made by it over and above what PPPRA identified as paid in 2009 and 2010. The OAGF is not only responsible for the accounts of the federation, including the PSF and domestic crude account, but refused to provide further details on the account when requested to do so during the public hearing.
The EFCC and ICPC should ensure that the office of the Accountant General of the Federation accounts for the over-recovery figures of N2.766 billion and N5.27 billion respectively. Conflicting figures for Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation NNPC had two sources of recovery of its subsidy as follows:
Direct deductions from domestic crude receipts accruable to the federation.
Payment by CBN through deductions from distributable revenues as per the federation account component statement.

http://ekekeee.com/index.php?p=1487
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf:
You and your pack of thieves will continue going round in circles. Your day in jail will surely come.

Remove Deziani and Iweala who strongly blew the whistle on the system, becos una wan tif freely?

Ole!

These incompetent women didnt do anything to facilitate this probe. Left to them, it shouldnt have been done. The initiative came from the NASS after the protest by Nigerians earlier this year. All what these women wanted was full removal of subsidy to ease more money for them to spend without curtailing the present mess. Stop ur lies
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by ifeci: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2012

Beaf can you ever type anything on NL without being biased? how can defend deziani of all people
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Beaf: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2012
ifeci:

Beaf can you ever type anything on NL without being biased? how can defend deziani of all people
How does one entertain this sort of idle market womans post?

Demdem:

These incompetent women didnt do anything to facilitate this probe. Left to them, it shouldnt have been done. The initiative came from the NASS after the protest by Nigerians earlier this year. All what these women wanted was full removal of subsidy to ease more money for them to spend without curtailing the present mess. Stop ur lies
No, it was you and Atiku that started the probe. Olodo!
Any child will primary school level sense would know that a probe was inevitable. There might even be another deeper probe, because you vultures bribed the reps.
See how your stories change with the direction of the wind? Its the true mark of a liar. Before the subsidy demo, you were saying Deziani an co were making money through subsidies, now it has become that they want to free up more money by removing subsidies.

Even without the disgraceful contradiction in your stories then and now; how silly does it sound that people cut off avenues of corruption so they can make more money?
Its a story for fools. But thats who you represent, so no biggies. cool

You people attack those women, because they are actively blocking avenues of theft. Your days are numbered, I keep saying. You see what happened with the pensions scheme? You see how biometric ID's are being rolled out across govt? LOLZZ!
Tell me how una go take tif anyhow tomorrow. cool

Pack of shameless thieves and scarabs.
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Demdem(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf:
How does one entertain this sort of idle market womans post?

No, it was you and Atiku that started the probe. Olodo!
Any child will primary school level sense would know that a probe was inevitable. There might even be another deeper probe, because you vultures bribed the reps.
See how your stories change with the direction of the wind? Its the true mark of a liar. Before the subsidy demo, you were saying Deziani an co were making money through subsidies, now it has become that they want to free up more money by removing subsidies.

Even without the disgraceful contradiction in your stories then and now; how silly does it sound that people cut off avenues of corruption so they can make more money?
Its a story for fools. But thats who you represent, so no biggies. cool

Pack of shameless thieves and scarabs.

The usual constant lies and when called upon to substantiate, they go dumb grin grin grin
Re: Sack Okonjo, Madueke. Civil Societies To GEJ by Beaf: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
^
You can only recede back to silliness when your scary paid arse has been exposed in all its ugliness.

Vampire.

Uncle Joe will quietly phuck all of you up. Its what they call, slow poison. Highly effective otapiapia! grin
You people think you can steal oil forever, while the common man suffers. Ole!

Deziani and Iweala, go on and get the hyena's! Let the vultures run around in confusion! Lol!
Demdem, go and tell Atiku to pay you more so you can sub-contract your devils work to people with more brains than the dung in your head (even then, truth will still be victorious).

Thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Ortom's LGA In Benue / Nigerian Woman Jailed Over Vulture Voodoo In Burkina Faso / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Five New Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.