Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10520422 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ivanovic is a good right back
i know, i know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Ibime:

Another winger.

Emenalo will sign 100 wingers looking for solution.

Myopia means having a narrow focus and having a blind spot. That word was invented for Emenalo.

This ninja must have been so terrorised by wingers in his days as a left back, he is suffering from post traumatic stress.

Consequently the importance of wingers is disproportionately overblown in his mind.

When Traore and Kennedy get sent on loan or sold to accomodate this new winger, make una no come blame anybody 2 years down the line.
I think he is a centre attacking midfielder who can score goals, more like an inside forward

He has 24 goals in 24 apps so far this season, we honestly need players that can score goals

Right now, we are so short of such players

Maybe we should get rid of Oscar and get this guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2015
Odunharry:

this season alone in he is better than all attackers in Europe..

Any team who get him now is certain he will surely improve them

Am on this same line of thought
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2015
The fact that we had to buy a new right back almost every season and everyone bought benched Paulo Ferreira says much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2015
Dhelake:

Am on this same line of thought
Aubumeyang I think come close.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2015
dyabman:

Na that Douglas own pain me pass , as in like I wan madddddd angry , na bayam dey enjoy the guy now.

Each time i see Bayern games, i always remember how he was practically begging Chelsea to come for him last January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Odunharry:
Aubumeyang I think come close.
your head the dia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Bimffo:
Courtois, my nigga!!. cool
is he bck??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2015
Dhelake:
The fact that we had to buy a new right back almost every season and everyone bought benched Paulo Ferreira says much
That one na player? His only usefulness in Chelsea was his multilingual nature. Else, na waste him be.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Why is no one mentioning Mata in their Chelsea all time XI? This guy got us back to back European titles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2015
timbros:
Why is no one mentioning Mata in their Chelsea all time XI? This guy got us back to back European titles.

Mata ko, Mathias ni. undecided

Baba, I like him, but the truth is He was a lazy waste pipe.

David Luiz over him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2015
timbros:
which mata? So mata won us champion's league? Ramires was a golden jewel for us that season. The same mata that dissapeared in the final vs bayern? He was just part of the team that won both european cups.

Mata is a good player, but doesnt deserve to be on the bench in anybodys' chelsea's best 11.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Mata was just part of the team?? Wat is wrong wit u people??

Mata that had highest assist in 11/12.

The same Mata dat had the highest assist and was the 2nd highest goalscorer in all competitions in the 12/13 season.

The same Mata that was Chelsea's best player in both sesons.

Nawa!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2015
timbros:

Mata got us what?

You dey craze.

Mata was the weakest link in those European campaigns. He didnt get us shi shi. We got him those titles.

The mo'phucker was even the only nigga to miss his penalty in Munich.

If I hear. . . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Mata was just part of the team?? Wat is wrong wit u people??

Mata dat had the highest assist and was the 2nd highest goalscorer in all competitions in the 12/13 season. Nawa!!

Ehn na. Because he is your player we should add him in Chelsea's all time XI. I see.

Come On, Berbatov deserves a place in Man U's all time 11. He won the EPL golden boot in 2011. Mtchewww undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ibime:

Mata got us what?

You dey craze.

Mata was the weakest link in those European campaigns. He didnt get us shi shi. We got him those titles.

If I hear. . . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
johnstar:
is he bck??

No. but he is training.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ibime:

Mata got us what?

You dey craze.

If I hear. . . .
Ehn Mata missed penalty. So??
Who no dey miss penalty??

C.Ro missed penalty in 2008. He still won the UCL dat same evening. He later won Balon D' Or the ffg yr and he forever has the respect of United fans.

Anyways, na ur opinion. I cant force u to like a player u obviously dont want to like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Emaprince:
which mata? So mata won us champion's league? Ramires was a golden jewel for us that season. The same mata that dissapeared in the final vs bayern? He was just part of the team that won both european cups.

Mata is a good player, but doesnt deserve to be on the bench in anybodys' chelsea's best 11.

hmmnnn, he even lost a pk in d champions league final undecided

but i still love him cheesy, he assisted drogba goal in d final sef...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bimffo:

Ehn na. Because he is your player we should add him in Chelsea's all time XI. I see.

Come On, Berbatov deserves a place in Man U's all time 11. He won the EPL golden boot in 2011. Mtchewww undecided
I'm not being sentimental here. The fact that Mata is now a United player doesn't change anything.

Anyways, i'm not surprised with the way u Chelsea fans now look at Mata.

Only 7 months ago, in the words of u Chelsea fans, Mourinho was the best Manager in the world and Fabregas was the best midfielder. Fast forward 7 months later and y'all are singing a different song.

[size=20pt]SMH[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Ehn Mata missed penalty. So??
Who no dey miss penalty??

C.Ro missed penalty in 2008. He still won the UCL dat same evening. He later won Balon D' Or the ffg yr and he forever has the respect of United fans.

Anyways, na ur opinion. I cant force u to like a player u obviously dont want to like

Penalty or no penalty, Mata was a passenger throughout the UCL campaign and in the Europa final.

His missing of the penalty only underlines his uselessness in those campaigns.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
135games 33goals 58assist, chelsea best player for 2consecutive seasons, assisted the equalizing goal in the ucl final against bayern, assisted de winning goal in the uel final against benfica nd also assisted ramires goal in the f.a cup final win against liverpool nd was man of the match in that game.
I for like talk about dis issue small, but somebody talk say him prefer luiz to mata for midfield, na only person wey en head no correct go follow that guy discuss footie, he might not be able to get into chelsea's epl team of all time, but downplaying his role in chelsea's success dat year is a taboo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I'm not being sentimental here. The fact that Mata is now a United player doesn't change anything.

Anyways, i'm not surprised with the way u Chelsea fans now look at Mata.

Only 7 months ago, in the words of u Chelsea fans, Mourinho was the best Manager in the world and Mata was the best midfielder. Fast forward 7 months later and y'all are singing a different song.

[size=20pt]SMH[/size]

Please back the bolded with facts and screenshots and stop all your megedefege talks. Mata the best Midfielder in the world? Who is that High on Cracks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
weedtaker:
135games 33goals 58assist, chelsea best player for 2consecutive seasons, assisted the equalising goal in the ucl final against bayern, assisted de winning goal in the uel final against benfica nd also assisted ramires goal in the f.a cup final win against liverpool nd nd was man of the match in that game.
I for like talk about dis issue small, but somebody talk say him prefer luiz to mata for midfield, na only person wey en head no correct go follow that guy discuss footie

Chai! U gat beef 4 d guy before? shocked

But really some Chelsea fans got short memories. Mata used 2 be one of their finest only few seasons ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
And I thought I was the only one who noticed how useless Mata was
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
weedtaker:
135games 33goals 58assist, chelsea best player for 2consecutive seasons, assisted the equalising goal in the ucl final against bayern, assisted de winning goal in the uel final against benfica nd also assisted ramires goal in the f.a cup final win against liverpool nd nd was man of the match in that game.
I for like talk about dis issue small, but somebody talk say him prefer luiz to mata for midfield, na only person wey en head no correct go follow that guy discuss footie

For the bolded statement, If You don't find the post where I said that, Then I will tag you the most useless United fan that is present in this section.

I know You take weed, But that doesn't mean You shouldn't Use Your brain and read the last 2 Pages to know what is been discussed here!

Mata is your good player, But actually, he cannot make the bench in our all time 1st XI. Or dont You know the meaning of all time1st eleven because of cheap weed?

Oh. Add Berbatov into Ur all time United squad. Mumu!

Again, Luiz will get into Chelsea's all time 11 before Mata.

Use Your brain this time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Chai! U gat beef 4 d guy before? shocked

But really some Chelsea fans got short memories. Mata used 2 be one of their finest only few seasons ago
me gat beef wit nobody, cool but i no de lyk when person de yarn rubbish just to make him point valid.
Na jealousy de kill them.. If you ask them to bring out 5 of their attacking midfielders (from 2004/5 till now) wey fit match wetin mata do for 135matches for them, all of them go just dissappear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
weedtaker:
135games 33goals 58assist, chelsea best player for 2consecutive seasons, assisted the equalizing goal in the ucl final against bayern, assisted de winning goal in the uel final against benfica nd also assisted ramires goal in the f.a cup final win against liverpool nd was man of the match in that game.
I for like talk about dis issue small, but somebody talk say him prefer luiz to mata for midfield, na only person wey en head no correct go follow that guy discuss footie, he might not be able to get into chelsea's epl team of all time, but downplaying his role in chelsea's success dat year is a taboo.
Use your head......
The UCL final goal was all about Drogba...Charlie Adam can take a corner too
Mata disappeared in every big game that year...he was our worst player in the Uefa and Europa final.....
he got assists through set pieces.....Our defence was the highest scoring in Europe mostly through set pieces

Replace Mata with Jenas in that team and we would have won
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bimffo:

For the bolded statement, If You don't find the post where I said that, Then I will tag you the most useless United fan that is present in this section.

I know You take weed, But that doesn't mean You shouldn't Use Your brain and read the last 2 Pages to know what is been discussed here!

Mata is your good player, But actually, he cannot make the bench in our all time 1st XI. Or dont You know the meaning of all time1st eleven because of cheap weed?

Oh. Add Berbatov into Ur all time United squad. Mumu!

Again, Luiz will get into Chelsea's all time 11 before Mata.

Use Your brain this time.
you be Otondo, luiz will get into chelsea's all time 11 before mata?? U must be high on pure water, just mention only 5 out of the whole attacking midfielders that 've played for chelsea, make we see the ones wey better pass mata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
weedtaker:
you be Otondo, luiz will get into chelsea's all time 11 before mata?? U must be high on pure water, just mention only 5 out of the whole attacking midfielders that 've played for chelsea, make we see the ones wey better pass mata.

Next time, Dont take weed before you log into nairaland, so that You can read comments very well.

About Mata, Someone Oscar and Willian sent packing out of Chelsea. grin

Please, I dont have to mention 5! Mata is good, but not that good to get into anyone's Chelsea all time squad. Even Hazard dey smell bench. Who is Mata.?

Enjoy your match with Leicester this evening. Bye! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mourinholic:

Use your head......
The UCL final goal was all about Drogba...Charlie Adam can take a corner too
Mata disappeared in every big game that year...he was our worst player in the Uefa and Europa final.....
he got assists through set pieces.....Our defence was the highest scoring in Europe mostly through set pieces

Replace Mata with Jenas in that team and we would have won
yes, it was all about drogba cause he took the corner kick himself. Clap 4 urself.
So he dissapeared against every big team that year?? Scoring against united na wetin? Man of the match against liverpool in de F.a cup? Scoring and assisting against arsenal? Scoring nd assisting against spurs? Assisting twice in the crucial tie against valencia? Scoring ur only away goal against napoli? Assisting drogba's goal against bayern? Oboi no need to stretch dis stuff further, lets just agree to disagree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bimffo:

Next time, Dont take weed before you log into nairaland, so that You can read comments very well.

About Mata, Someone Oscar and Willian sent packing out of Chelsea. grin

Please, I dont have to mention 5! Mata is good, but not that good to get into anyone's Chelsea all time squad. Even Hazard dey smell bench. Who is Mata.?

Enjoy your match with Leicester this evening. Bye! grin

they also sent kevin de bruyne packing cheesy dem de bench Ikebe super cause of him driblings without end product, , same can't be said of mata.
Of course i'll enjoy my teams football against leicester, though same can't be said of you and ur beloved chelsea. Do 've a nice weekend cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SimpleGuy001 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.