Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10437448 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Chestar5:

people tend to change or will i say he is under more pressure than he were at lille, that cud b y
sum1 shld help him then. The manager is dia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2015
homesteady:

Taaaaaaa!!!!!

Because of this comment, I would go on dry fasting for a week before the draws are announced so that Barça would meet Chelsea.
Better start your own dry fasting now so that Chelsea would top their group grin

If we top no problem. Just Pray for a Chelsea VS Barca Quarter or Semi Final..

And I dont need to fast. Chelsea have beaten a better Barcelona team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2015
PietroRico:
5k?.. Who go be boardman?

I don't mind

You'll pay into an account and get daily balance updates

10 percent fees for me sha lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2015
homesteady:

Taaaaaaa!!!!!

Because of this comment, I would go on dry fasting for a week before the draws are announced so that Barça would meet Chelsea.
Better start your own dry fasting now so that Chelsea would top their group grin
Lwtmb. MFM style ooooooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Greatihex:
i want dat fixture more than anytin. It is always thrilling to watch.
One tin still remains that barca fans always fear 4 a barca vs chelsea fixture.
You guys are just busy flattering yourselves. Continue sha. We go catch una, that is if una no go run.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2015
dmcdad:

You guys are just busy flattering yourselves. Continue sha. We go catch una, that is if una no go run.
no mata wat u try 2 tel urself, u knw dat barca does nt find it easy wt chelsea. They wl always avoid dat fixture.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Greatihex:
no mata wat u try 2 tel urself, u knw dat barca does nt find it easy wt chelsea. They wl always avoid dat fixture.
And you guys do find easy against Barça? Wow... You need to clap for yourself.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
dmcdad:

And you guys do find easy against Barça? Wow... You need to clap for yourself.cheesy
no. Bt it does nt frighten us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
PietroRico:
5k?.. Who go be boardman?
Lalaboi has offered. Anytime next week is fine by me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mikel's chelsea's best XI. Strong team but i am not comfortable with ferreira as RB cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Greatihex:
no. Bt it does nt frighten us.
And you think it frightens us Na wa ooooooooo.

See boys sef dey claim sha where men dey talk. Barça get frightened by Chelsea? Hmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
dmcdad:

And you think it frightens us Na wa ooooooooo.

See boys sef dey claim sha where men dey talk. Barça get frightened by Chelsea? Hmmm

Na joke grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Na joke grin
E better be joke oooooo.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
lalaboi:

I don't mind

You'll pay into an account and get daily balance updates

10 percent fees for me sha lol
A40:

Lalaboi has offered. Anytime next week is fine by me.

Okay then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
airmark:
Mikel's chelsea's best XI. Strong team but i am not comfortable with ferreira as RB cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mikel is smoking rock.

Where is Makelele, even Ballack?

And WTF are Joe Cole and Ferreira doing in the team?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jose: 'We have to play every match as if we are fighting for the title. The reality is that we only need points.' #CFC
hmmnnn, making sense cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Fool stop..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ibime:

Mikel is smoking rock.

May be because he did nt see much of claude. Essien was n't bad to be in the list if you ask me though. We have players who deserve slots right there. Some will argue it that Joe cole was also awesome in his early years in chelsea especially in 2005/2006 season. To be fair to obi, it's hard to draw the list. If you are to drop your best XI who and who will make it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
airmark:

. If you are to drop your best XI who and who will make it?

Cech

Ivanovic - cavalho- JT - A. Cole

Essien - makalele

Lampard

Roben. Hazard

Drogba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ibime:

Mikel is smoking rock.

Shey na your list?

Would be interesting to see your list anyways.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
airmark:

May be because he did nt see much of claude. Essien was n't bad to be in the list if you ask me though. We have players who deserve slots right there. Some will argue it that Joe cole was also awesome in his early years in chelsea especially in 2005/2006 season. To be fair to obi, it's hard to draw the list. If you are to drop your best XI who and who will make it?

He was with Claude for 2 years.

Ferreira lost it in 2006, the same year Mikel joined so how could he could he include Ferreira and not Claude.

Anyway, my Chelsea 11 from 1996 till date would be:

---------------------Cech------------

Azpi----Terry-------Carvalho----------Cole

---------------------Maka

------Essien--------------------Ballack

-------------------Lampard

-------------Drogba-----------Zola

Bench:

Cudicini
Hazard
Robben
Graeme Le Saux
Ivanovic
Gudjohnsen
Gallas - removed for disloyalty but was a great player for Chelsea
Hasselbaink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why don't we do lists of Chelsea flops?

Damn me! Torres and Shevchenko would be spear-heading my attack grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin end time supporters... end time post....... end time club......... end time list...........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ibime:

He was with Claude for 2 years.
Ferreira lost it in 2006, the same year Mikel joined so how could he could he include Ferreira and not Claude.
Anyway, my Chelsea 11 from 1996 till date would be:
Azpi----Terry-------Carvalho----------Cole
---------------------Maka
------Essien--------------------Ballack
-------------------Lampard
-------------Drogba-----------Zola
Bench:
Cudicini
Hazard
Robben
Graeme Le Saux
Ivanovic
Gudjohnsen
Gallas - removed for disloyalty but was a great player for Chelsea
Hasselbaink

You and emaprince have a good list

Mine

Ivanovic----Terry-------Carvalho----------Cole

---------------------Makalele

------Essien--------------------Lampard

Robben-------------Drogba-----------Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Griffon:
Why don't we do lists of Chelsea flops?

Damn me! Torres and Shevchenko would be spear-heading my attack grin

grin grin grin

Im playing only 3 defenders to make space for strikers. Only including big name signings and those who played a lot

----------------------------------Mark Bosnich

------------Boulahrouz------Bogarde---------Del Horno

---------------------Jokanovic-----------Veron

-----------------------------------Zenden

------Torres---------------Chris Sutton----------Shevchenko

Special shout out to:

Pierluigi Casiraghi
Claudio Pizarro
Paulo Ferreira (flopped for 6 out of 8 years)
Mikel (dont ask)
Mineiro (signed when Essien got injured in 2008, only played 1 game and was finished)
Ricardo Quaresma (6 month loan flop despite the hype)
Geremi (expected little from the old man anyway)
Marko Marin (not really a flop cos I expected little from him)
Florent Malouda (only 1 good season in 6 years)
Yuri Zhirkov
Bosingwa (1 good season in 5 years)
Mario Stanic (half a season of decent footie till injury claimed him)
Tal Ben Haim

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
+
Robert Huth
Filipe Luis
Adrian Mutu*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
airmark:

You and emaprince have a good list

Mine

Ivanovic----Terry-------Carvalho----------Cole

---------------------Makalele

------Essien--------------------Lampard

Robben-------------Drogba-----------Hazard

Bar Ivanovic, this line up is the most balanced. 2 of the 3 midfielders can equally attack and defend when needed, allowing the front three (especially the wingers) to do more attacking than defending.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
How about an all-star EPL 11.My line up will be as follows:

-------------------Cech-----------------

G. Neville----Terry----Bruce-----A. Cole

-------------Makalele--------------

---------Lampard----Vieira----------

---Duff-----Henry-----Robben--------

Subs:
Van Der Sar
Carvalho
Vidic
Gerrard
Drogba
Beckham
Roy Keane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
SailorXY:
+
Robert Huth
Filipe Luis
Adrian Mutu*

Robert Huth no flop at all. He was an academy product who did brilliant when called upon but got swept away by Romans billions, similar to Welbeck at Utd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Im playing only 3 defenders to make space for strikers. Only including big name signings and those who played a lot

----------------------------------Mark Bosnich

------------Boulahrouz------Bogarde---------Del Horno

---------------------Jokanovic-----------Veron

-----------------------------------Zenden

------Torres---------------Chris Sutton----------Shevchenko

Special shout out to:

Pierluigi Casiraghi
Claudio Pizarro
Paulo Ferreira (flopped for 6 out of 8 years)
Mikel (dont ask)
Mineiro (signed when Essien got injured in 2008, only played 1 game and was finished)
Ricardo Quaresma (6 month loan flop despite the hype)
Geremi (expected little from the old man anyway)
Marko Marin (not really a flop cos I expected little from him)
Florent Malouda (only 1 good season in 6 years)
Yuri Zhirkov
Bosingwa (1 good season in 5 years)
Mario Stanic (half a season of decent footie till injury claimed him)
Tal Ben Haim

It is quite strange seeing these lot getting this recognition cheesy

I cant believe we once accomodated wastemen like Miniero and Tal Ben Him. A lot was said about the latter during his days at Bolton though, some neophytes considered him to be the Israeli Baresi.

What have you got on Benayoun, SWP, Fleck, Parker and Mutu? They were not just here or there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Griffon:

It is quite strange seeing these lot getting this recognition cheesy

I cant believe we once accomodated wastemen like Miniero and Tal Ben Him. A lot was said about the latter during his days at Bolton though, some neophytes considered him to be the Israeli Baresi.

What have you got on Benayoun, SWP, Fleck, Parker and Mutu? They were not just here or there.

Heck, I forgot SWP.

Benayoun didnt cost much so Ima leave him out.

Parker was alright, a young man then. Mutu was cocaine cowboy. At least he shone for 3 months. I will put his flopping down to drug addiction.

Who be Fleck? I dont remember that name at Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ibime:

Heck, I forgot SWP.

Benayoun didnt cost much so Ima leave him out.

Parker was alright, a young man then. Mutu was cocaine cowboy. At least he shone for 3 months. I will put his flopping down to drug addiction.

Who be Fleck? I dont remember that name at Chelsea.

Simon Fleck or something, I read much about him in the Chelsea biography I bought years ago. He was a prolific forward at Norwich but failed to live up to billing at the bridge.

Whenever the list of our flopped strikers is brought out, the ninja's name is always there. Alot musta been expected of him.

Cuadrado says Hi cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), Itsrm(m), reccy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.