Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,402 members, 7,826,577 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week (2672 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / Guys!!! What Are Your Expections When Receiving A Female Visitor / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by kbobo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2009
[color=#006600]Maybe they were playing chess during that one week. . .[/color

The post has been long but l think this man is making sense.
The guy needed a female chess player and got one maybe they would have played the game much longer than one week (joke)

@poster.
Don't be fooled,you have seen the hand writing on the wall clearly.
Cheers.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by oluwafemi113(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
lol grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by finemocha(f): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2009
girls are stupid, y in the world u go and visit a boy that has a gf
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ poster

Oh yes, she was just a visitor. I am sure his lipsrsealed liked the visit her lipsrsealed paid her at night.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by oluwafemi113(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2009
michelin89:

@ poster

Oh yes, she was just a visitor. I am sure his lipsrsealed liked the visit her lipsrsealed paid her at night.
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by suzzy16(f): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Derin007:
I am in a dilemma: My boyfriend recently had a female visitor from delta and she actually stayed over at his place for a whole week. He didnt inform me about the visit and i only found out when they both came to visit me.The most annoying thing is that he comes in the company of this girl whenever he is coming over to my place and they go out together whenever they leave my place. All through her stay, he never allowed me to visit him but would rather come around to see me.In all sincerity, the girl told me on the first visit that she has heard so many nice things about me from the guy which she didnt specify. Anyway i discovered the day the girl left his place that he has been the one responsible for her staying for a week because each time the girl wanted to leave he keeps begging her to stay{all these from his inbox and outbox}.Would u believe that i asked him for money and he told me he didnt have, that infact the girl was the one responsible for all the spending that took place all through her visit. Do you think i should just bow out of this relationship because really i started taking my mind away from him ever since.
what re u still doing there,isn't it obvious to u already
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by suzzy16(f): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pataki:
November 2007 topic? grin

Derin must have long since moved on with her issues and found another boyfriend or probably married by now. cheesy
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do / How Would You React If Your Brother Or Sister In-law Is Cheating On Sister Or Br / I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.