Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week (2665 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / Guys!!! What Are Your Expections When Receiving A Female Visitor / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by Derin007: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2007
I am in a dilemma: My boyfriend recently had a female visitor from delta and she actually stayed over at his place for a whole week. He didnt inform me about the visit and i only found out when they both came to visit me.The most annoying thing is that he comes in the company of this girl whenever he is coming over to my place and they go out together whenever they leave my place. All through her stay, he never allowed me to visit him but would rather come around to see me.In all sincerity, the girl told me on the first visit that she has heard so many nice things about me from the guy which she didnt specify. Anyway i discovered the day the girl left his place that he has been the one responsible for her staying for a week because each time the girl wanted to leave he keeps begging her to stay{all these from his inbox and outbox}.Would u believe that i asked him for money and he told me he didnt have, that infact the girl was the one responsible for all the spending that took place all through her visit. Do you think i should just bow out of this relationship because really i started taking my mind away from him ever since.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by cybersleek(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2007
Sorry to hear this dear, but to be honest with you, i think your boyfriend has got the hots for this chick. I know it might sound painful, but life goes on, speak to your boyfriend about it, and see what he has to say, better to know the truth than to keep guessing. I wish you all the best.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by omega25red(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2007
There is more to this than you are mentioning

is he really your boyfriend or just someone you have a crush on?
and when they came to see you did he introduce you as his girlfriend?
why didn't you ask the girl about herself and where she met your man or the relationship they have ?
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by amebo22: 2:08am On Mar 12, 2009
u alone know where the shoe pinches, You wil figure it out with time,
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by Outstrip(f): 3:22am On Mar 12, 2009
Your boyfriend is strong o. He no even fear. He is either very stupid or doesn't give a crap about you
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by oluwafemi113(m): 6:13am On Mar 12, 2009
Outstrip:

Your boyfriend is strong o. He no even fear. He is either very stupid or doesn't give a crap about you

no her boy friend is hot
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by Hollysmile: 6:29am On Mar 12, 2009
No bi small thing oh!
1week chooking for de guy and his Delta chic.
@poster, he must've told de gal some truth about u - truth like; you're buggin him for friendship, money, sex, etc, but he (your boy) has always resisted you.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by okpunor(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2009
So sorry Dear.But if I may say,stories I read on this forum marvels me!What on earth would make one behave like a slave,why must you be enslaved to one stupid idiot that does not deserve 'precious you' for anything in the world.It's an insult to the FEMININE GRACE!Please better let him know that you are not a fool.And my own candid advise is that u walk away from the stupid relationship.
Imagine him parading and bringing his gf to your place.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by CrazyMan(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2009
I think you both need to talk. I can't really say much on this matter because it would be unwise for one to jump into conclusions most especially when you're yet to be briefed the whole details. So like I said earlier you two need to talk.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by Ifedisky(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2009
Sorry sis but I find it curious that you couldn't find out who the girl is to your boyfriend even though you've interacted one on one with her. I think it shows you are very insecure in this relationship for reasons only you could tell. And your boyfriend is "chiming" unto this by doing things "in your face" The handwriting's on the wall, you cannot love somebody you do not have respect for and this guy doesn't hav respect for you so how can he love you? Must you tell your boyfriend before you go to his house? And why do you BEG for money? cry
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by Gabry(f): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2009
Once again. . .Some Men Some Men Some Men. . . . . Wetin kinda creation be this sef? Am tired jor. . . Some men dey make me feel like plucking their testicles and make to Soup for ma dinner!!! angry
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by romsky: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2009
y not sit him down & talk it out before acting on baseless fact
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by ammamat(f): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2009
@ post, was there any introduction during his visit to your house, How was his behaviour towards you, though some guys can preten while things are going on.
Take heart my dear so some of them are,
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by ariblaze(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2009
invite a man from delta state to stay with you for a week

then y'll go say hi to your boyfriend

dont worry from his reaction you will get your answer. . . . i think undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by Archilles(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2009
@Poster,
Its pretty sad. But like someone asked earlier, r u sure u guys r even close at all. If u r, then this is the beginning of the end. Guys in serious relationships (I mean the ones they consider as serious, not the ones considered by ladies) will definitely not allow a lady to stay in their house for a night without letting their gf know, not to talk of a week! Sweetheart, nobody is worth your tears, actually the only one worth your tears will not even make u cry in the first place. Take care.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by Ben13: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2009
romade:

y not sit him down & talk it out before acting on baseless fact

good!

ariblaze:

invite a man from delta state to stay with you for a week

then y'll go say hi to your boyfriend

dont worry from his reaction you will get your answer. . . . i think undecided

better!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by webprince(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2009
did anyone find time to notice that this post actually reads November 2007?
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by okpunor(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2009
Blame the moderators!They keep recyling TOPICS but can not recycle the DATES.
Seun,there are so many topics that needs to be expunged.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by 190: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ Jin kazaman
u tink say nland na tekken
abeg hide 4 sumwher
mumu guy

@gabrywyl
cos 1 yeye boy mak mistak u de talk anyhw
beta watch ur mouth o
wot abt babes wen de giv their bf staph
or cary belle 4 their X bfs,u neva talk abt dem
go hide e!
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by IykeD(m): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2009
Which one is more worrisome to you, that he had the chic for 1 week or that you asked him for money and he didn't give you.I don't think the 2 of them are related.Deal with one issue first, you have a person whom you claim is your bf ''import'' a gal to his home for a whole week and you still have the mind to ask him for money, what kind of money is that,women! Well, painful as it may sound, he is not your boyfriend, period.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by cooldud62: 12:29am On Mar 14, 2009
I cant believe you all didnt read well out of pity for the liar poster!
Did you notice she said she found out the guy made the girl stay a week from the guy's phone (inbox and outbox) the day the girl left?
How on earth will two people in a house be sending text messages to each other?
I am a chess player and i take note of everything i see!
Next lie pls angry
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2009
cooldud62*:

Did you notice she said she found out the guy made the girl stay a week from the guy's phone (inbox and outbox) the day the girl left?
Next lie pls angry
rotflmao

@poster
Dump his ass tongue grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by osisi2(f): 12:34am On Mar 14, 2009
cooldud62*:

Next lie pls angry

That one na small thing now
at least the phone will chime and you know when he's speaking.
A friend of mine and her husband communicated by e-mail for about 2 months
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by benlegacy(m): 12:44am On Mar 14, 2009
@poster
maybe his cousin shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by oluwafemi113(m): 1:18am On Mar 14, 2009
lol grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by cooldud62: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2009
dann it angry
you guys are not getting me are you?
the poster said her boyfriend was at home with the girl,
the poster was not staying with them,
obviously, the boyfriend and the other girl had free flow of communication, so WHY WOULD THEY SEND MESSAGES

@osisi, your friend and her husband sent mails for 2months when they were in good mood

will you all get what i'm saying or i get more angry grin
we are not fools reading stories here @poster, get a life!!!

by the way, i just checked the poster's past posts and discovered she's a liar!
check em out urself! lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by dani1luv: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2009
@ poster
sowwy just take it calm
wink
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by ijleke(f): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2009
@poster: is this guy really ur bf cause i dont see that been possible keeping a female visitor for a week my boyfreind huh, if he is ur bf then you Bleep up ( sorry for that) and this your bobo get LIVER to do that, thats why i ask
- Are you guys JUST freinds or Lovers
- Or did you broke up with him before this incident, cause this is like an INSULT to you as a LADY
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by Gabry(f): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2009
190:

@gabrywyl
cos 1 yeye boy mak mistak u de talk anyhw
beta watch ur mouth o
wot abt babes wen de giv their bf staph
or cary belle 4 their X bfs,u neva talk abt dem
go hide e!

Did I generalize? I said SOME MEN. . . I did no say ALL MEN. . .
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by babycool(f): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2009
@ Poster

Your boyfriend did a serious 'under G' move with you, but why do some men think that women are incredibly stupid?  undecided

Most men matter na wetin women suppose dump for trash!  tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2009
Maybe they were playing chess during that one week. . .
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week by Pataki: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2009
November 2007 topic? grin

Derin must have long since moved on with her issues and found another boyfriend or probably married by now. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No One That Is Ugly / Traditional Marriage And Divorce / Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.