Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? (17497 Views)

Spam Mails Every Day In Yahoo Mail! / ***send Your HTML Bulk Mails Direct To Inbox Using My Online Mailler*** / Unsolicited E-mails Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Ib(f): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2007
Your wife is entitled to her privacy and so are you. Unless there is suspicious behaviour. People need to learn to treat their partners as individuals who have a right to keeping a little bit of themselves to themselves if they so please. I personally cannot stand this whole concept of "ownership" and "possessiveness" in a loving relationship.

Just because i choose a man to be my partner/husband does not give him the right to read my text messages, or pick up my phone, and read my emails, especially when this is done with a malicious intent to catch me unawares.

in my opinion, it all comes down to trust. People also need to look within and deal with their insecurities, so that you don't keep harrassing your partner and suspecting every move they make
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by felygirl(f): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2007
Please if your wife does not want you to read her mail, then fine and good let her be i think you married are because you love and trust her, so please don’t allow this to break your home or bring in problem into your matrimonial life. Build your house on a solid trust and love.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by lordmassac(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2007
you will kill your self angry
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by lafile(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2007
well, i have my wife's password and she has mine. not for any particular reason. Sometimes either one of us may be somewhere for a period without the internet.
Come to think of it, if she had anything to hide she can still open another account without my knowing.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by fakedavid: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2007
are these women in here married? it shows the kind of home they will run when they eventually get married.

by the way they talk here - they will be the kind of women that will say to their husband - dear - have u washed my pant?

or

dear - have you washed the plates

or

dear - have u gone to the market!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Stardust(f): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com   Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails?
« #36 on: Today at 03:15:11 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
are these women in here married? it shows the kind of home they will run when they eventually get married.

by the way they talk here - they will be the kind of women that will say to their husband - dear - have u washed my pant?

or

or

From where this mumu be come from?  undecided undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Carlosein(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

or

or

david, abeg i really sorry for you if you can not trust the woman you marry.

@topic

try and trust her for a bit afterall you are one as husband and wife.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2007
please its all about amibo.
a wife still stays a sister a daughter and a friend.
maybe the wife was not keeping @ poster up to date with local and international gossip so he wants to find out.
may be he wants to chase one of her friends and is only looking for the email address of the friend
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Carlosein(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2007
@mamaput,

you want to kill me with lafta ehn grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Echidime(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2007
I can help you get her email password if you give me her email address,is not a difficult task, I get hundreds of passwords everyday simply on know your email address.

Another Microsoft of Africa I hear you say. Is not joke. A trial will convince you
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by divanaija1: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2007
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by hbrednic: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2007
@poster
now your wife has turned into ur property.
go on and break your home,you need password embarassed
abeg learn how to respect yourself.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by skyone(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2007
Echidime:

I can help you get her email password if you give me her email address,is not a difficult task, I get hundreds of passwords everyday simply on know your email address.

Another Microsoft of Africa I hear you say. Is not joke. A trial will convince you

Chei Echidime na wa o, se na the new level of grabbing babes be this? Anyway to first poster, tell me what brought that idea in to your head in the first place? watch out for the devil and save your marriage.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Teetams: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2007
I want 2 approach dis issue in 2 dimensions.First of all,i really do not see why a husband should ask his wife 4 her password if he is not suspicious.Such a husband must have chronic jealousy.However,on the other hand,if there is genuine love in dat relationship,there is no reason why a wife should not give her husband her password, My advice is to the husband is simple, STOP PRYING UNNECESSARILY INTO YOUR WIFE'S AFFAIRS!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2007
Teetams:

if there is genuine love in that relationship,there is no reason why a wife should not give her husband her password

GWAM!!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by divanaija1: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2007
Double GBAM GBAM!!
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by sod4luv(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2007
Ib:

Your wife is entitled to her privacy and so are you. Unless there is suspicious behaviour. People need to learn to treat their partners as individuals who have a right to keeping a little bit of themselves to themselves if they so please. I personally cannot stand this whole concept of "ownership" and "possessiveness" in a loving relationship.

Just because i choose a man to be my partner/husband does not give him the right to read my text messages, or pick up my phone, and read my emails, especially when this is done with a malicious intent to catch me unawares.

in my opinion, it all comes down to trust. People also need to look within and deal with their insecurities, so that you don't keep harrassing your partner and suspecting every move they make

Gud 1,
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by fakedavid: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2007
all these foolish women in here - why did she say no if she has nothing to hide?
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

all these foolish women in here - why did she say no if she has nothing to hide?

maybe because she knows her husband.
thats how he will come and post the sister inlaws story here .
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by fuzek: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

hey don't be too harsh!!! if she had anything to hide, there are smarter ways she could use u know wink
wateva d case maybe. . .do 2 odas (partner) wat u'l want to be done 2 u tongue wink
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
and men have been known to be on the look out for  address and numbers of their wives friends
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by fuzek: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
mamaput:

maybe because she knows her husband.
thats how he will come and post the sister inlaws story here .

OMG rofllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg no kill me wit laugh
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by divanaija1: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2007
U all r confusing me o. undecided

All i kno is this is Marriage we r talkin about.A union supposedly ordained by GOD.Why wud any partner want to keep anything away from the other partner eh?? Is that how it is bein taught in Church??

undecided I jus don't get it any more.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2007
diva_naija:

You all r confusing me o. undecided

All i kno is this is Marriage we r talkin about.A union supposedly ordained by GOD.Why would any partner want to keep anything away from the other partner eh?? Is that how it is bein taught in Church??

undecided I jus don't get it any more.

so it is everything your mother tells you that you will run and tell your husband. maybe its your sister telling you something.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Ivvie: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2007
Most of you have no clue what marriage is all about.  It's a categorical shame!  That is why one reaps what he/she sows.
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2007
if i am a teacher a doctor or a pastor, its not everything i hear from my "group " that i will come and tell my husband.
if something happened to me and i write my sister what happened, its not everything i expect her to go and tell her husband.
whats her husbands biz with the colour of my pant
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by almondjoy(f): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2007
Siena:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!!!!

Private joke--Catch you later!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@Topic.  Sure if he must.  But please he is advised not to bother me with the contents of what may be revealed to him.  It is a free world after all. grin None one says you should not have all the teeth in the mouth, just have enough lips to cover them all that's all. wink

Did I read his? undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by samix(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2007
I don't see anything wrong in my partner knowing my passwords or reading my texts for as long as i don't have anything to hide and in marriage it is very wrong for the hubby or wifey to be demanding for privacy, its absolute rubbish; IF YOU WANT PRIVACY THEN STAY SINGLE. if my wife refuses me to read her messages then i have every right to suspect her. Right now am just into dating and i know 99% of what is going on in my girl's life and thats the first step to marriage(TRUST). i have all the passwords to my girl's emails and she has mine(WHAT A LOVELY AFFAIR) init? grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by divanaija1: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2007
mamaput:

so it is everything your mother tells you that you will run and tell your husband. maybe its your sister telling you something.

undecided

Sis,why wud ma mum/sis want to e-mail me bout somethin ma husband sudn't kno about?? . . .
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by samix(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2007
mamaput:

if i am a teacher a doctor or a pastor, its not everything i hear from my "group " that i will come and tell my husband.
if something happened to me and i write my sister what happened, its not everything i expect her to go and tell her husband.
whats her husbands biz with the colour of my pant shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The colour of ur pant is irrelevant to their marriage but relevant things need to be discussed oooooooo. WAKE UP abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? by mamaput(f): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2007
diva_naija:

undecided

Sis,why would ma mum/sis want to e-mail me bout somethin ma husband sudn't kno about?? . . .

just maybe you ae living miles or seas apart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fix Hdcp Compliant Display Error When Watching Netflix Video In Safari On Mac / Free IWP VPS Server / Google To Phase Out Passwords, Roll Out Fingerprint, Face Scan, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.