Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41140 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 29, 2012
Beaf works for them... They close his comments every time he posts stupid comments. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 12:51am On Apr 29, 2012
Peckham is a high-crime area with high levels of gang violence, for which it has a notorious reputation, despite a £290 million regeneration programme in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Camberwell and Peckham, [size=28pt]the constituency that contains Peckham, is one of the most deprived in the country[/size].

Shymmex the janitor aka name dropper grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 29, 2012
ekwy nwa:
Peckham is a high-crime area with high levels of gang violence, for which it has a notorious reputation, despite a £290 million regeneration programme in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Camberwell and Peckham, the constituency that contains Peckham, is one of the most deprived in the country.

Shymmex the janitor aka name dropper grin

At least there is 24hrs electricity, and well paved roads. grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 1:00am On Apr 29, 2012
[quote author=shymmex]
Do you know the difference between hometown and home address?? You're a dimwit, and a person.

mumu move back to your flood ravaged cave, stop claiming VI and Ikoyi shameless name dropper. do you ve a home in ikoyi?

Where are these impressive places?? If you can name drop a place in Nigeria without big arse fences; open gutter; and 24hrs electricity - I'll gladly move back next month... Miserable life - while living a dream, huh?? grin

the places re better than your council home in Peckham shocked

Why do you have time to save hundreds of pictures on your hard disk, with labels for each picture, huh If that's not joblessness, and being miserable - I don't know what it is, bytch. grin

lol
the pics really go at your fake azz. Peckham hoodlum tongue
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 1:05am On Apr 29, 2012
shymmex:

At least there is 24hrs electricity, and well paved roads. grin

We have such serene environs in Nigeria too…… you can also enjoy 24 hours light via power generating engine.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 1:09am On Apr 29, 2012
Lol at Shymmex, I support Ekwa nwa here. Nigeria would get better
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 29, 2012
ekwy nwa:
mumu move back to your flood ravaged cave, stop claiming VI and Ikoyi shameless name dropper. do you ve a home in ikoyi?

Do you know where oniru estate is?? I can get you a flat there - if and only if I can teach you how to dougie.. wink grin

And what's special about those places?? - overpriced modest homes smh.. I can't knock the hustle of my distant cousins (the onirus). They sure know how to rob gullible Nigerian elites. cheesy cheesy

lol
the pics really go at your fake azz. Peckham hoodlum
I'd rather be a rich hoodlum - than a lunatic on ritalin diet like you. grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 29, 2012
alj harem: Lol at Shymmex, I support Ekwa nwa here. Nigeria would get better

Get better, when?? I have been hearing the same bs since I was born... Just tell me the last time something good came out of that country??

I thought it was getting better, that was why I developed an interest in the damn country like 2years ago - but it's not.. It's closer to abyss than ever...

I was thinking about moving to naija, but Brazil looks more likely now...
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 29, 2012
ekwy nwa:
We have such serene environs in Nigeria too…… you can also enjoy 24 hours light via power generating engine.

Serene environment, where?? With generators breaking my eardrums and that, yeah?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 1:24am On Apr 29, 2012
shymmex:

Do you know where oniru estate is?? I can get you a flat there - if and only if I can teach you how to dougie.. wink grin

And what's special about those places?? - overpriced modest homes smh.. I can't know the hustle of my distant cousins (the onirus). They sure know how to rob gullible Nigerian elites. cheesy cheesy

I'd rather be a rich hoodlum - than a lunatic on ritalin diet like you. grin

Jobless hoodlum, your name dropping will get you no where tongue…... borrow money and come down to Nigeria, you ve to see things yourself. Others visit Nigeria two to three times in a year but you ve visited just once in your life time. Your name fills the missing P in the word POVERTY
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 1:28am On Apr 29, 2012
shymmex:

Serene environment, where?? With generators breaking my eardrums and that, yeah?

lol
Mushin boy, sound proof generators re on sale in the open market. tongue
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 29, 2012
ekwy nwa:
Jobless hoodlum, your name dropping will get you no where tongue…... borrow money and come down to Nigeria, you ve to see things yourself. Others visit Nigeria two to three times in a year but you ve visited just once in your life time. Your name fills the missing P in the word POVERTY

Why are you pissed?

Do you miss me in Nigeria or what? grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 29, 2012
ekwy nwa:
lol
Mushin boy, sound proof generators re on sale in the open market. tongue

Sound proof generators indeed... grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 1:34am On Apr 29, 2012
shymmex:

Get better, when?? I have been hearing the same bs since I was born... Just tell me the last time something good came out of that country??

I thought it was getting better, that was why I developed an interest in the damn country like 2years ago - but it's not.. It's closer to abyss than ever...

I was thinking about moving to naija, but[b] Brazil looks more likely now[/b]...

grin grin grin grin grin

you cant even visit Nigeria due to financial constrain …….you re now dreaming about brazil, do you intend trekking to South America from Peckham?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 29, 2012
ekwy nwa:
grin grin grin grin grin

you cant even visit Nigeria due to financial constrain …….you re now dreaming about brazil, do you intend trekking to South America from Peckham?

Nah, the slave ship that dropped me off in peckham is down onitsha river port - I guess I'll have to make my way down there. grin grin grin grin grin

Yo ekwy_nwa, add me.. Let me teach you how to dougie. wink
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 1:43am On Apr 29, 2012
shymmex:

Nah, the slave ship that dropped me off in peckham is down onitsha river port - I guess I'll have to make my way down there. grin grin grin grin grin

Yo ekwy_nwa, add me.. Let me teach you how to dougie. wink

lol grin

ok i will revive the ship tongue

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 29, 2012
ekwy nwa:
lol grin

ok i will revive the ship tongue

Are you going to join me on my voyage from Onitsha river port to Rio de Janeiro, huh??

I need you by my side, omalicha nma. wink grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 2:01am On Apr 29, 2012
shymmex:

Are you going to join me on my voyage from Onitsha river port to Rio de Janeiro, huh??

I need you by my side, omalicha nma. wink grin

Count me out.... NL romance section awaits to assuage your fantasy am done with you cool
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 29, 2012
ekwy nwa:
Count me out.... NL romance section awaits to assuage your fantasy am done with you cool

We can bring romance to the politics section.. I like the way you shake that bum, omalicha. grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Willy4Willy: 10:25am On May 01, 2012
Co Northern politicians are stupiid, they said that the cause of Boko Haram is poverty, tell me why Ilajes are not behaving like them, Have Ilajes killed one single Nigeria? Moslem Northerner are sooooo confused
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2012
Willy4Willy: Co Northern politicians are stupiid, they said that the cause of Boko Haram is poverty, tell me why Ilajes are not behaving like them, Have Ilajes killed one single Nigeria? Moslem Northerner are sooooo confused

My wife quit saying rubbish !!!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Willy4Willy: 10:49am On May 01, 2012
alj harem:

My wife quit saying rubbish !!!
This is not rubbish, i mean it. No matter the hardship Ilaje are going through, i have never heard they went on rampage killing their fellow Nigeria, but see what Boko Haram are doing, and AfeniWere are begging them not go their way. please anyone who knew Yoruba AfeniWere should warn them.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by PRINCEOMA: 4:20pm On May 02, 2012
I,m an ILAJE guy,a bonafide one at that with a lot of knowledge on history and from the Royal AGANMUYI family of AHERI in ILAJE.I cant seem to figure out what is going on here so can someone please help me out by giving me a summary of the whole event
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by igboboy1(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2012
PRINCE OMA: I,m an ILAJE guy,a bonafide one at that with a lot of knowledge on history and from the Royal AGANMUYI family of AHERI in ILAJE.I cant seem to figure out what is going on here so can someone please help me out by giving me a summary of the whole event

who cares if you are a prince? smh.....nigerian people and titles sef.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2012
igbo boy:

who cares if you are a prince? smh.....nigerian people and titles sef.

LOL grin grin grin grin grin Igbo boy you too bad grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by amor4ce(m): 4:52am On May 05, 2012
Can anyone here help me with YouTube video clips, especially but not necessarily from movies and tv shows, of Nigeria people of Nigeria peoples (nationalities) that use the cutlass/machet to boast (e.g. by scratching across the ground),threaten and kill? I would be very grateful.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 12:41am On May 06, 2012
Ilaje44: E lee o arakonren original. U think I give a zshit about what you believe? Go and feast on elede jare and leave Ilaje matter alone. I know that that is your favourite past time in Usoko/Urobo land. You think everybody is like you? Some people pioneered 419 even before it became known as such, hence they got tagged WAYO, OJORO people.

O ri moto we ya. O j'ogede dudu oko nta boo. Ndo aburo!
At first ℓ̊ thought Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ were brilliant until ℓ̊ saw this, aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ really in your 40's cos ℓ̊ really feel for you.

Heard Beaf ranted a lot here that's Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ only reason ℓ̊ opened this topic τ̅☺ see the shi. t throwing in it. Please Beaf Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ hardly Urhobo. Saying we pioneered fraud before it became popular Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ plain silly, our greeting Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ urhobo wado not wayo. You ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ hardly name scammers that aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ of Urhobo ethnicity. Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ urhobo wayo talk Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ something only ignorant people engage in.

Do not bother τ̅☺ reply because ℓ̊ won't be following this thread, J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ first page and ℓ̊ ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ barely breathe from the stench of ignorance and hate.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ejine(m): 1:47am On May 06, 2012
blink182: At first ℓ̊ thought Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ were brilliant until ℓ̊ saw this, aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ really in your 40's cos ℓ̊ really feel for you.

Heard Beaf ranted a lot here that's Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ only reason ℓ̊ opened this topic τ̅☺ see the shi. t throwing in it. Please Beaf Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ hardly Urhobo. Saying we pioneered fraud before it became popular Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ plain silly, our greeting Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ urhobo wado not wayo. You ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ hardly name scammers that aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ of Urhobo ethnicity. Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ urhobo wayo talk Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ something only ignorant people engage in.

Do not bother τ̅☺ reply because ℓ̊ won't be following this thread, J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ first page and ℓ̊ ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ barely breathe from the stench of ignorance and hate.

Bros, why do you keep writing with these unreadable letters and symbols?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2012
blink182: At first ℓ̊ thought Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ were brilliant until ℓ̊ saw this, aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ really in your 40's cos ℓ̊ really feel for you.

Junior, I really dont care if you come back here to read or not. Before you were born, the people of Urhobo/Isoko have been associated with WAYOISM. It is not like I invented it. The reason was the con antics of these fellows back in the days. If you buy Garri from the Sobo for instance, you should really check well, else you would found out later to your agony that the sack of Garri has been manipulated. I am speaking from experience. Aiyetoro in the good old days was a Market that drew people from nigh and far. We used to trade Fish for Garri back then. It was trade by BATTER in the real Economics sense.

As far as I have the right to defend my people, so I concede to you the right to same. If you could say ugly things about other people, there are certainly other people who know ugly things about you. You and your brothers should be warned. Just keep off Ilaje matter. Thank you!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2012
PRINCE OMA: I,m an ILAJE guy,a bonafide one at that with a lot of knowledge on history and from the Royal AGANMUYI family of AHERI in ILAJE.I cant seem to figure out what is going on here so can someone please help me out by giving me a summary of the whole event

Why are you people so lazy nowadays? If you have invested just a little energy reading the opening thread, you would have saved yourself such an embarassing request for a summary. Common, la ka iwe joo. Erun re bi erun prince.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 07, 2012
Ejiné:

Bros, why do you keep writing with these unreadable letters and symbols?
Sorry its autotext, it changes automatically as ℓ̊ type changing it back manually Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ unbearable as ℓ̊ type. Will eventually have them deleted.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by igboboy1(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2012
Ilaje44:

Why are you people so lazy nowadays? If you have invested just a little energy reading the opening thread, you would have saved yourself such an embarassing request for a summary. Common, la ka iwe joo. Erun re bi erun prince.

40yrs indeed smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials / 2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.