Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How To Meet And Date A Millionaire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Meet And Date A Millionaire (3179 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Meet And Date A Millionaire by ssugar504: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2012
How to meet a sugar daddy/ sugar momma in Nigeria, africa, us, uk[b][/b]
This blog is for those seeking mutually beneficial relationship. Have you always dreamed of meeting a wealthy sugar daddy/ sugar momma who would pamper and protect you? It doesn't take youth or beauty to get your way to wealth. You need to know the right way to go about getting what you want.I have more than ten years of experience as a sugar baby. Not only in Nigeria, but in Africa, United state and United kingdom. This makes me qualified to be able to give many men and women sugar baby/sugardaddy dating lessons.
Yet many more people ask how to meet their sugar daddy, sugar momma or sugar baby . This led to creating www.sugardaddynaija.com website and this blog. www.sugardaddynaija.com blog will show you how to meet rich men from all over the world. You can get a sugar daddy to: pay for college, give you a monthly allowance, put you into his will, get money to start a business or take you out of the country! Some women have paved their road to success with help from a sugardaddy among them is me!
A sugar daddy paid for my college of 6 years. Get this, not in Nigeria, but in the UK! From the degree to my masters. I am currently doing my PHD and I am not paying for that either. I have a lot of businesses all over the world and I am very fulfilled. If this is the kind of life you want, then it is within your reach. Join www.sugardaddynaija.com to meet the perfect guy for you. This blog will be updated regularly with steps by steps guide to how to meet and date a sugar daddy/ sugar momma. www.sugardaddynaija blog will also teach you how to use online dating to date a millionaire and marry rich.
A rich benefactor can make a good sugar daddy. This blog will teach you how online dating is a great way to meet successful men. Wealthy dating is what ladies love to do today in Naija, Africa and around the world. Sugardaddynaija.com blog will show you how many wealthy men use online dating and the personals to find women for pampering and spoiling. You will be amazed at how many women can even marry a millionaire or date a billionaire, while other women choose to be a kept woman by dating sugar daddys.
Lets be honest. It is hard for ordinary people to meet wealthy sugar daddy or sugar momma in their everyday life. Sugardaddynaija.com makes this easier. Because it brings everyone with the same goal together. Who says that Mr. Right can't also be Mr. Fabulously Rich? Make sure you come to www.sugardaddynaija.com blog often for the latest dating guide for more dating tips and advice.
www.sugardaddynaija.com
Delilah.

Re: How To Meet And Date A Millionaire by acidtalk: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2012
Poster God dey oh!
Will you want your daughter to follow a sugard daddy? Well if you have a poor mentality I doubt if you will be against it.
Re: How To Meet And Date A Millionaire by picolo01: 12:15am On Apr 26, 2012
^^^ WHATS WRONG WITH THAT ?
Re: How To Meet And Date A Millionaire by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:38am On Apr 26, 2012
Widdiful fool.
Re: How To Meet And Date A Millionaire by Richhustlershub(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2020
You have written so well on sugar Mummy and Daddy Tips , I have similar Article here at

Sugar Baby Tips For Beginners you can check it out and see the effect of sugar Mummy and sugar daddy
Re: How To Meet And Date A Millionaire by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 29, 2022
,*

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. / Praise George's Prayer For Single Ladies- *very Deep* / How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.