Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (11508 Views)

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov / I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by aljharem(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

GEJ will beat all those people you mentioned hands down. They are all regional champions! believe it or not!
grin grin

How is Roachas a regional champion ? Are you aware that he built some schools in Kano or so some months back with money from Imo state ? The dude is as detribalised as they get

Fashola nko ? Once you are a governor of a state like Lagos you drop your ethnicity because Lagos is muilt ethnic and the only state in Nigeria where hausa, yoruba, Igbo can rule side by side with no miniroty because everyone is threated the same

Oshomole was the Labour leader, how can he be an ethnic champion ? He rules Edo state, one of the most diverse state in Nigeria after Lagos and Adamawa

El-rufia was the minister of FCT, he is not an ethnic man

Sanusi is a bit shaky though I must admit.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by yaroyaro1: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
Come 2015 ATIKU(TURAKI OF ADAMAWA) live.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by dozymars(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2012
Its so so annoying that most Politicians do not know how unpopular they are.
Why Not donate that money that you are about to waste to your people in Adamawa State.
Please don't bore us with your campaign again.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Baawaa(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

GEJ will beat all those people you mentioned hands down. They are all regional champions! believe it or not!

You dont know what you are saying,when GEJ was governor of bayelsa state who know him
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Ukinebo: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
Formal Vic pries dent atIku should forget been pries dent of great Nigeria at all cost.you were Vic president for Goidelic eight years now you are qualify as formal.please please it's not by force .nigerians do not need you again thank you sir for the services you have given to nigerians .leave us alone history will judge us, it's not going to work if your money is too much please use it to develop adamawa your state turn it to dubai of Africa
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
looks like Atiku's loot is so much and he is looking for how to waste it.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by onyengbu: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
Baawaa:

You dont know what you are saying,when GEJ was governor of bayelsa state who know him
unfortunately for some people, he is no longer just the former governor, he is also our current president so everyone knows him.

He also wields the power of incumbency and for the fact that all those mentioned only wield their power of regional championships, they will need miracle to dethrone GEJ.

Nigeria will continue to have mediocre leadership until real progressives drop all their selfish interests and put one charismatic and sellable candidate.

Not Buhari, El rufai, rochas or Fashola!

If real progressives from north, east and west will form a party put forward one person for election, Nigerians will overlook tribalism and do the right thing. Not when u put up oshionmole+fashola+rochas or BUHARI shocked. People will definitely vote according to ethnic lines. Why vote a regional champion from the west when I can vote a regional champion from the east!
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by dozymars(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
If you truly love Nigeria, Use your money and develop your state, Adamawa. But we all know you have no love for Nigeria but your Pocket.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by zalatan(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
dem say na hausa get d highest illiteracy,but they want dey opress us y
those boko haram trainers one say e must rule ds country.fait dey work ooooo
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Baawaa(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

unfortunately for some people, he is no longer just the former governor, he is also our current president so everyone knows him.

He also wields the power of incumbency and for the fact that all those mentioned only wield their power of regional championships, they will need miracle to dethrone GEJ.

Nigeria will continue to have mediocre leadership until real progressives drop all their selfish interests and put one charismatic and sellable candidate.

Not Buhari, El rufai, rochas or Fashola!

If real progressives from north, east and west will form a party put forward one person for election, Nigerians will overlook tribalism and do the right thing. Not when u put up oshionmole+fashola+rochas or BUHARI shocked. People will definitely vote according to ethnic lines. Why vote a regional champion from the west when I can vote a regional champion from the east!
Everyone know him as a failure grin grin grin
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by bobosydney: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
Chai, this Aboki no dey word . After he have lost several times and he still want to go again. Because of North mentality(power desperados) he dey hungry for power and he think say na his papa get Nigeria . Let wait for this big fool Alhaji to fall again. That is what happen when you eat to much Tuwo ....hehehe grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Muttex(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2012
Abeg dont blame Atiku now, let him vomit little from what he swallowed...Shege Baraooooooo :oAbeg dont blame Atiku now, let him vomit little from what he swallowed...Shege Baraooooooo
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by ifihearam: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2012
I am still waiting to see a candidate that can match GEj come 2015....NONE
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by onyewec3: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2012
yaro yaro: Come 2015 ATIKU(TURAKI OF ADAMAWA) live.

Yeah he lives so u can die....hausa slavery
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by onyewec3: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
ifihearam: I am still waiting to see a candidate that can match GEj come 2015....NONE

The simple truth...though its hard to admit by sme pple.but thats d utmost truth.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Trulie(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
@alj..dont mind okija d dude's tryn 2liv up2 hs chauvinstic lyfstyl as usual. As 4d vice, huh, wel i av litu2 say jst as he has litu chanc of rulin d country.jst wsh he realis dat nt evry ambitios person(s) can b lik abraham lincolns of ds world..
And abt 2015 electn..i forsee a vry helthy competitv rivalriz amng d vry best politicians in d likes of fashola, rochas n so on.as fr me i wnt align sentimentaly along ethnic viuz; ma vot wud b fr d best.

1 Like

Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by rufflychux(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2012
Unfortunately, they are all the same. It doesn't matter who you
vote for because they will not bring the CHANGE they promised during their campaign.
Every politician is a puppet whose goal is to lie and get you to vote for him/her.
Nigeria is the 6th largest oil producing country in the world and relatively in abject
poverty.
If you ask me, on election day everybody should stay at home. No one should go out and
vote for any politician.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by mrsheddy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2012
By d power given 2 me as EZE umu Nwanyi 1 of igbo land, i here by declare dat no hausa man shall rule Ni9a again till all dose who hav not tested aso rock money finish d testing.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by akpanbaba: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
Atiku is the consensus candidate of Boko Haram sect and please tell him that Baba will still be alive and he should just forget about presidency
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Silva79(f): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
May u die b4 2015....Is it ur birth right? Eeediot
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by YoursGEJ(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
which party does this foolish fool belong to again?
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by onyengbu: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
Tru_lie: @alj..dont mind okija d dude's tryn 2liv up2 hs chauvinstic lyfstyl as usual. As 4d vice, huh, wel i av litu2 say jst as he has litu chanc of rulin d country.jst wsh he realis dat nt evry ambitios person(s) can b lik abraham lincolns of ds world..
And abt 2015 electn..i forsee a vry helthy competitv rivalriz amng d vry best politicians in d likes of fashola, rochas n so on.as fr me i wnt align sentimentaly along ethnic viuz; ma vot wud b fr d best.
Bia nwoke m , do you think you are composing an sms for your girlfriend? grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by oobim(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
thief,go get urself circumcised first.9ja is a mess and will continue to be,unless those ediots r wiped off.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by aljharem(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
Tru_lie: @alj..dont mind okija d dude's tryn 2liv up2 hs chauvinstic lyfstyl as usual. As 4d vice, huh, wel i av litu2 say jst as he has litu chanc of rulin d country.jst wsh he realis dat nt evry ambitios person(s) can b lik abraham lincolns of ds world..

Good, we are the only people that can change Nigeria, Not anyone else but the grassroot people. 2015 lets vote wisely for the right man and forget sentiments.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by aljharem(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Bia nwoke m , do you think you are composing an sms for your girlfriend? grin

Nwannem his message has been passed across.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Trulie(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
@onye..mayb, if sirios issues lik ds sound romantc2 ur earz dn i wonda ow romanc itsef wud mak u feel, mass(iv).turbatn?
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by onyengbu: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
Tru_lie: @onye..mayb, if sirios issues lik ds sound romantc2 ur earz dn i wonda ow romanc itsef wud mak u feel, mass(iv).turbatn?
Roman Gini?!!! shocked shocked

You are messing up somebody's forum with your horrible abbreviations and you think its romantic?!!

Aru! You are 2000 miles from romance abeg.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by aljharem(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Roman Gini?!!! shocked shocked

You are messing up somebody's forum with your horrible abbreviations and you think its romantic?!!

Aru! You are 2000 miles from romance abeg.

Onye aturu abeg free the man jare. He knows what he wants and knows how to go about it.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by passionate88: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
Denise652:
Good for her!!![img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by mohstone: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
Nigerians are very funny people. Going thru this forum I can see people still pointing north and south and saying all sorts of rubbish. Well, Let me tell you the stark TRUTH: The elite rulling this country do not see this division, they all unite and loot naija dry while you are busy pointing north, east, west and south. Check it out: If PDP wants ATIKU today none of you can stop it. The best you can do is to come to this forum and make noise and waste your precious time. the same Atiku and Obj went to sokoto recently and rigg the election in favour of PDP. You see them whining and dining together and you think Naija will be divided? Forget it jare.

Atiku constitutionally has the right to contest and he knows that he will not win then why is he contesting? That's the million dollar question. Because he believes PDP will always rig in favour of her candidates. Since no elections were and will be conducted but rigged selections.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by aljharem(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
mohstone: Nigerians are very funny people. Going thru this forum I can see people still pointing north and south and saying all sorts of rubbish. Well, Let me tell you the stark TRUTH: The elite rulling this country do not see this division, they all unite and loot naija dry while you are busy pointing north, east, west and south. Check it out: If PDP wants ATIKU today none of you can stop it. The best you can do is to come to this forum and make noise and waste your precious time. the same Atiku and Obj went to sokoto recently and rigg the election in favour of PDP. You see them whining and dining together and you think Naija will be divided? Forget it jare.

Atiku constitutionally has the right to contest and he knows that he will not win then why is he contesting? That's the million dollar question. Because he believes PDP will always rig in favour of her candidates. Since no elections were and will be conducted but rigged selections.

gbam tell them as it is !!! angry
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
As a Nigerian and of age . . . I am sure he is free just as anyone is to contest.
Let Nigerians judge and decide who rules them . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa / Keyamo Petitions Prisons Over Attempt To Sodomise Charles Okah / Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.