Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (11509 Views)

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov / I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
Jaidey-one:
he'll loose again in 2015

But the REAL question is: "WILL HE LOSE?"
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by oluoma1: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
No problem but you will lose. Who dash monkey banana? Ewu ohia.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Trulie(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
@onye: face your front abeg! You are derailin this thread.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
Not only Atiku. Where are the others like IBB,El Rufai,etc? Silly more than fu.ckers!
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by onyengbu: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
Tru_lie: @onye: face your front abeg! You are derailin[g] this thread.
Much better! At least we all now know what you are yapping about. grin
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Callotti: 5:42am On Apr 27, 2012
Dsddy Atiku. . . I still love you better than ANY Southerner.
But, I must say you are on your own.
I only rule for one candidate in ANY country in a lifetime.
I am past caring about who rules or dictates to Nigerians through the S-Election processes.
Goodluck sir!
Nigeria is YOUR home. . . go and fight for it!
My hand nor day.
Any goat or chimpazee will do at this point! kiss
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by lightheart(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2012
Shebi instead of atiku to go and play draft with ibb, he now wants to come and waste tv time for sombodi baa? Ok oo
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by ocelot2006(m): 6:36am On Apr 27, 2012
So....the homosexual thief wants to run for the presidency again? Tufia!
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by rasputinn(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2012
Atikugate that should be in jail has started testing the waters again.

No problem,but I hope you will go and contest on the platform of the CPC,you bloody treacherous thief
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by Bastiger(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
Expired politician,just like d rest of them...nonsense
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by ProfHal: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
Why is Akiku worried about the future power?Anticipation for power has always ruined us.We are not seeking this anymore.What we should seek is change and if that is all we need,it isn't Atiku that will grant that for this country.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by mannyU: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
mygsmnaira.com:
Well, Alhaji Atiku, the constitution of the federal republic definitely makes you eligible, so go on, contest.
In the next three months, I'll no longer be giving you cash; instead, I'll teach you how to make some for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/923056/smart-ways-reduce-extended-family

1 more post 4rm u on NL n I swear I'll kill U. Job seeking THIEF
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by otunba9ja: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
Nigerians are very funny people. Going thru this forum I can see people still pointing north and south and saying all sorts of rubbish. Well, Let me tell you the stark TRUTH: The elite rulling this country do not see this division, they all unite and loot naija dry while you are busy pointing north, east, west and south. Check it out: If PDP wants ATIKU today none of you can stop it. The best you can do is to come to this forum and make noise and waste your precious time. the same Atiku and Obj went to sokoto recently and rigg the election in favour of PDP. You see them whining and dining together and you think Naija will be divided? Forget it jare.

Atiku constitutionally has the right to contest and he knows that he will not win then why is he contesting? That's the million dollar question. Because he believes PDP will always rig in favour of her candidates. Since no elections were and will be conducted but rigged selections.

[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] My brother, you have said it all. For every one that hascastigated the man, I am not too sure if any one has a better candidate for the nation.....if truely you have an evidence against Atiku why not table it here atleast with evidence or write the appropriate authourities.....Even enemies of Atiku within PDP have not rested one day trying to look for evidence of corruption against him to nail his political ambitions....All we do here is to join the bandwagon of noise makers to follow what them say about this and about that just because we lack the intellect to research the truth before taking a position on issues.
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by otondo55: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2012
Atiku, with your gift of bombs, making nigeria ungovernable.

God go punish you and your generation, billions fold !

1 Like

Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by tomakint: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
e kabo sir! u av every right to contest but you will always fail as usual. Common get your gay black ass off our radar. Imagine somebody like this man still talking, indeed, Naija na funny country!
Re: I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku by tomakint: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
otondo55:

Atiku, with your gift of bombs, making nigeria ungovernable.

God go punish you and your generation, billions fold !

Amen and Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Dissolves Exco, Takes Second-term Oath Today / Never Seen View Of Enugu City From The Hill Top (photos). / We Will No Longer Condone Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians, Says Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.