Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97327 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by niyeee: 3:10pm On May 15, 2012
Ben, tanx, i won 2day's bet...4rm $42 to $49
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:14pm On May 15, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO WON FROM MY ALERT TODAY.REMEMBER TOMORROW IS ANOTHER WINNING DAY.TO THOSE YET TO SUBSCRIBE,WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?JOIN THE WINNING TEAM TODAY!!!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:16pm On May 15, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by tarnishing my image as a Professional Betonmarket Analyst.Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your phone numbers for further assistance.
In that same vein,I wish to dissociate myself from such impostors.Liberty reserve remains the only payment method.See below for payment details:-
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by stagger: 3:24pm On May 15, 2012
bendazum: CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO WON FROM MY ALERT TODAY.REMEMBER TOMORROW IS ANOTHER WINNING DAY.TO THOSE YET TO SUBSCRIBE,WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?JOIN THE WINNING TEAM TODAY!!!

Take am easy and stop blowing your trumpet too soon. Let us see results from three successive months. If you do as well as has been seen so far, na you go tire sef to dey collect customers.

5 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2012
prince123: broda pls where did you get this analysis,,pls tell us,,thanks

Got them myself although i cross-checked it with a friend...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 3:30pm On May 15, 2012
fxbomovi: 1. if USD/JPY touches 79.92 you place a bet that it will rise.

2. if GBP/JPY touches 128.40, you place a bet that it will fall.

both bets must expire latest 10pm today. adjust the timing right so that the bets will expire latest 10pm today.

the two bets are live now.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 3:31pm On May 15, 2012

both bets must expire latest 10pm today. adjust the timing right so that the bets will expire latest 10pm today.

thanks

NZD/USD (161/216)
to end below 0.775 at 16:57 GMT
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2012
bendazum: CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO WON FROM MY ALERT TODAY.REMEMBER TOMORROW IS ANOTHER WINNING DAY.TO THOSE YET TO SUBSCRIBE,WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?JOIN THE WINNING TEAM TODAY!!!
I lost today's bet and didn't know where i went wrong. I got the alert at 5.56am and while trying to enter the bet, what i got is system error for about 50 minutes after which i entered the bet adjusting the timing of the bet. From what i got here, my bet expired at 12.57 GMT. Please where did i miss it? I'll also want you to please Send the alert using this format, "USDJPY Falls below 22.55 at 12.27pm Nigeria time" so that anyone who gets the message late due to network problem will better understand how to adjust it. Waiting for your reply, please.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2012

Have entered since earlier today cool but thanks smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 5:02pm On May 15, 2012
Optimisticgondy: I lost today's bet and didn't know where i went wrong. I got the alert at 5.56am and while trying to enter the bet, what i got is system error for about 50 minutes after which i entered the bet adjusting the timing of the bet. From what i got here, my bet expired at 12.57 GMT. Please where did i miss it? I'll also want you to please Send the alert using this format, "USDJPY Falls below 22.55 at 12.27pm Nigeria time" so that anyone who gets the message late due to network problem will better understand how to adjust it. Waiting for your reply, please.
YOU LOST BECAUSE YOU ADJUSTED THE TIMING.WHO TOLD YOU TO ADJUST THE TIMING?NEXT TIME STICK TO MY ALERT EXACTLY THE WAY I STATE IT.YOU ARE ALSO MEANT TO ENTER IT WITHIN 30MINS OF RECEIVING OTHERWISE IGNORE IT.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2012
bendazum: YOU LOST BECAUSE YOU ADJUSTED THE TIMING.WHO TOLD YOU TO ADJUST THE TIMING?NEXT TIME STICK TO MY ALERT EXACTLY THE WAY I STATE IT.YOU ARE ALSO MEANT TO ENTER IT WITHIN 30MINS OF RECEIVING OTHERWISE IGNORE IT.
Does that mean, if ,for instance, i receive the alert 5.11am and the alerts says the currency pairs will rise in 4 hours, the entry will close by 9.11am? What if i receive the alert at that time (5.11am) and i enter the bet at 5.21am, am i not going to adjust the time to 3 hours 50 mins at that time or not? Anyway, i admitted i lost cos i entered late (50 mins after the alert). But i ask questions cos i'm newbie and don't want to make silly mistakes again so no vex o please.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by smashall20: 5:35pm On May 15, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Does that mean, if ,for instance, i receive the alert 5.11am and the alerts says the currency pairs will rise in 4 hours, the entry will close by 9.11am? What if i receive the alert at that time (5.11am) and i enter the bet at 5.21am, am i not going to adjust the time to 3 hours 50 mins at that time or not?

Yes u can adjust it to the close time of 9.11am, but what is more important is the entry price rather than entry time, for instance if the alert says eurjpy will fall in 4hrs time @ 120.50, and u are about to place the bet 30mins later, be mindful of the price, if its 120.70 by then, better for you, but if its 120.30, stay away from the bet or monitor it closely, if its a volatile pair then it myt rise to 120.50 again @ which u can enter then, but put the close time of 9.11am in mind, don't go beyond Ben's expiry time.
But so far I think the alert service has been very Ok, I haven't had any need for extra computation.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2012
smashall20:

Yes u can adjust it to the close time of 9.11am, but what is more important is the entry price rather than entry time, for instance if the alert says eurjpy will fall in 4hrs time @ 120.50, and u are about to place the bet 30mins later, be mindful of the price, if its 120.70 by then, better for you, but if its 120.30, stay away from the bet or monitor it closely, if its a volatile pair then it myt rise to 120.50 again @ which u can enter then, but put the close time of 9.11am in mind, don't go beyond Ben's expiry time.
But so far I think the alert service has been very Ok, I haven't had any need for extra computation.
quite understood. Thanks. I admit i lost cos i entered it late. Abeg no vex for my questions o Mr Bendazum. I ask questions so i won't make silly mistakes again.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 6:00pm On May 15, 2012
₦airaland Forum
Welcome, marlockj: Edit Profile / Requests(1) / Friends / Updated Topics / Trending / Recent Posts / New / Logout
Stats: 894489 members, 873688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 May 2012 at 05:59 PM

Nairaland Forum New Post

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business/Money / New Post (Betonmarket Alerts)

Follow this topic

844. Optimisticgondy: Quote Post

smashall20:

quite understood. Thanks. I admit i lost cos i entered it late. Abeg no vex for my questions o Mr Bendazum. I ask questions so i won't make silly mistakes again.
843. smashall20: Quote Post

Optimisticgondy: Does that mean, if ,for instance, i receive the alert 5.11am and the alerts says the currency pairs will rise in 4 hours, the entry will close by 9.11am? What if i receive the alert at that time (5.11am) and i enter the bet at 5.21am, am i not going to adjust the time to 3 hours 50 mins at that time or not?

842. Optimisticgondy: Quote Post

bendazum: YOU LOST BECAUSE YOU ADJUSTED THE TIMING.WHO TOLD YOU TO ADJUST THE TIMING?NEXT TIME STICK TO MY ALERT EXACTLY THE WAY I STATE IT.YOU ARE ALSO MEANT TO ENTER IT WITHIN 30MINS OF RECEIVING OTHERWISE IGNORE IT.

Does that mean, if ,for instance, i receive the alert 5.11am and the alerts says the currency pairs will rise in 4 hours, the entry will close by 9.11am? What if i receive the alert at that time (5.11am) and i enter the bet at 5.21am, am i not going to adjust the time to 3 hours 50 mins at that time or not? Anyway, i admitted i lost cos i entered late (50 mins after the alert). But i ask questions cos i'm newbie and don't want to make silly mistakes again so no vex o please.
841. bendazum: Quote Post

Optimisticgondy: I lost today's bet and didn't know where i went wrong. I got the alert at 5.56am and while trying to enter the bet, what i got is system error for about 50 minutes after which i entered the bet adjusting the timing of the bet. From what i got here, my bet expired at 12.57 GMT. Please where did i miss it? I'll also want you to please Send the alert using this format, "USDJPY Falls below 22.55 at 12.27pm Nigeria time" so that anyone who gets the message late due to network problem will better understand how to adjust it. Waiting for your reply, please.

YOU LOST BECAUSE YOU ADJUSTED THE TIMING.WHO TOLD YOU TO ADJUST THE TIMING?NEXT TIME STICK TO MY ALERT EXACTLY THE WAY I STATE IT.YOU ARE ALSO MEANT TO ENTER IT WITHIN 30MINS OF RECEIVING OTHERWISE IGNORE IT.
840. mkmyers45(m): Quote Post

Have entered since earlier today cool but thanks smiley
839. Optimisticgondy: Quote Post

I lost today's bet and didn't know where i went wrong. I got the alert at 5.56am and while trying to enter the bet, what i got is system error for about 50 minutes after which i entered the bet adjusting the timing of the bet. From what i got here, my bet expired at 12.57 GMT. Please where did i miss it? I'll also want you to please Send the alert using this format, "USDJPY Falls below 22.55 at 12.27pm Nigeria time" so that anyone who gets the message late due to network problem will better understand how to adjust it. Waiting for your reply, please.
838. EnterPRO: Quote Post

thanks

NZD/USD (161/216)
837. fxbomovi: Quote Post

the two bets are live now.
836. mkmyers45(m): Quote Post

prince123: broda pls where did you get this analysis,,pls tell us,,thanks

Got them myself although i cross-checked it with a friend...
835. stagger: Quote Post

Take am easy and stop blowing your trumpet too soon. Let us see results from three successive months. If you do as well as has been seen so far, na you go tire sef to dey collect customers.
834. bendazum: Quote Post

Dear Nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by tarnishing my image as a Professional Betonmarket Analyst.Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your phone numbers for further assistance.
In that same vein,I wish to dissociate myself from such impostors.Liberty reserve remains the only payment method.See below for payment details:-
Thanks
833. bendazum: Quote Post

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO WON FROM MY ALERT TODAY.REMEMBER TOMORROW IS ANOTHER WINNING DAY.TO THOSE YET TO SUBSCRIBE,WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?JOIN THE WINNING TEAM TODAY!!!
832. niyeee: Quote Post

Ben, tanx, i won 2day's bet...4rm $42 to $49
831. prince123(m): Quote Post

Thanks Bendazum,,I made usd50 profit today from your prediction,,,,wow thanks a lot.
830. smashall20: Quote Post

@Bendazum, you r the man, I won 2day's bet... Thnks a lot. smiley
829. fxbomovi: Quote Post

1. if USD/JPY touches 79.92 you place a bet that it will rise.

828. EnterPRO: Quote Post

EnterPRO:

thanks. I like to verify before distributing.

Of the 6 bets i made, the only positive one for now is :

EUR/GBP (161/125)
to end higher than 0.79933 at 11:47 GMT

closed positive.

Waiting for round 2.
827. fidellamo(m): Quote Post

who will pls help and sell me 11 units of LR to try out somthing?
826. prince123(m): Quote Post

mkmyers45: Alerts:

GBP/USD is strictly lower than 1.6085 at close (23:59:59 GMT) on 15-May-12.

GBP/JPY is strictly lower than 128.46 at close (23:59:59 GMT) on 15-May-12.

Just Put 0 days in the time column so the trade will close today

broda pls where did you get this analysis,,pls tell us,,thanks
825. mkmyers45(m): Quote Post

Tru_lie: Yuan doesnt luk gud today acordin to bbc as @5:15(or so)emt ..betin against it is a sur way to go but whil betin avoid pairin it wt euro.

Yes, you are right...i expect Euro woe's to deepen but by tomorrow it will close low with the dollar...
824. Tru_lie: Quote Post

Yuan doesnt luk gud today acordin to bbc as @5:15(or so)emt ..betin against it is a sur way to go but whil betin avoid pairin it wt euro.
823. mkmyers45(m): Quote Post

fxbomovi: Knowing when to enter and exit is the holy grail of Betonmarket trading.

master these two and you will master Betonmarket.

This is very true...do you have any tutorial or ebook on this? ..... Just to help newbies and ME grin grin
822. EnterPRO: Quote Post

simpleworld:
Pls anyway u know u can help me pls for God sake do before I will finish little money I have with me

u have 4 free alerts on the thread now.

Read the thread from page 0 to learn how to open a demo/virtual account and place bets.

Ask questions about anything you dont understand.

Best of luck!
821. fxbomovi: Quote Post

Knowing when to enter and exit is the holy grail of Betonmarket trading.

master these two and you will master Betonmarket.
820. fxbomovi: Quote Post

Secret to making successful trades are:

1. identify the outlook of the currency pair.

2. identify core support and resistance.

3. wait for price action confirmation at the support or resistance.

4. place your trade.

note: always watch the forex calendar closely before placing any bet.
819. EnterPRO: Quote Post

jdmak :
@EnterPRO, check ur inbox to add on Ymsgr and ley me av urs, tnks

i replied ur mail yesterday.

Prince's too.
818. EnterPRO: Quote Post

mkmyers45:

GBP/JPY is $7 dollars short
GBP/USD is $4 dollars short

N.B: The bet does not close till midnight so there is still a lot of market activity

@EnterPro You were supposed to send them to me..

thanks. I like to verify before distributing.

Of the 6 bets i made, the only positive one for now is :

EUR/GBP (161/125)
to end higher than 0.79933 at 11:47 GMT
817. mkmyers45(m): Quote Post

@All
- Always check out the interactive charts and probably install some indicators on it....IT HELPS A LOT
- For multiple trades always spread them into short wagers e.g 1-5% over 4-5 bets

Thanks
816. jdmak (m): Quote Post

@EnterPRO, check ur inbox to add on Ymsgr and ley me av urs, tnks
815. mkmyers45(m): Quote Post

EnterPRO:

thanks. Can u supply the portfolio ratios for the 2 calls above for the house?

I already placed my bets before logging on.

GBP/JPY is $7 dollars short
GBP/USD is $4 dollars short

N.B: The bet does not close till midnight so there is still a lot of market activity

@EnterPro You were supposed to send them to me..
814. mkmyers45(m): Quote Post

EnterPRO:

thanks! This is how this thread should be!

However, we need to include the price at which we enter (market price, SPOT price), and more importantly, the ratio its showing in our portfolio (cost price:current value) when we drop alerts.

Anyone with a demo account should pls enter it and supply the missing info for the house.

All da best!

USD 5 payout if AUD/JPY is strictly lower than 79.852 at 12:28:11 GMT on 15-May-12.
details USD 2.62 USD 2.12 **
813. EnterPRO: Quote Post

mkmyers45: EnterPro

I was about to inbox you those tips

Tks

thanks. Can u supply the portfolio ratios for the 2 calls above for the house?

I already placed my bets before logging on.
812. mkmyers45(m): Quote Post

EnterPro

I was about to inbox you those tips

Tks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio writing webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (cool (9)

Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa (© 2005 - 2012). See also: Privacy Policy / Nairalist.WE WIL GET DEIR
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:02pm On May 15, 2012
Optimisticgondy: quite understood. Thanks. I admit i lost cos i entered it late. Abeg no vex for my questions o Mr Bendazum. I ask questions so i won't make silly mistakes again.
YOU ARE WELCOME.CHEER UP TOMMOROW IS YET ANOTHER DAY.STICK TO INSTRUCTIONS AND REMEMBER TO ENTER WITH 20PERCENT.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:04pm On May 15, 2012
Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2012
D pple dat won today's bet need to tell us HOW coz i got my alert 5:58am and i ws already awake analysin d market. I tried enterin my bet bt BOM site had problem & i monitored BOM til they resolvd d error at 6:56am & i entered @6:58am @ 102.56 makin my adjstment to be exactly 1hr. Meanwhile i had price advantage since d bet ws FALL BELOW coz d predicted price ws 102.40 & goin by my alert d bet should expire by 1:58pm local time. I think d alert timming needs to be worked on SIMPLE. So hw do pple dat won did it?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by stagger: 6:23pm On May 15, 2012
EnterPRO:

thanks

NZD/USD (161/216)

Great call. Guys here are too tight. Thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2012
EnterPRO:

thanks

NZD/USD (161/216)
+50 cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 6:41pm On May 15, 2012
stagger:

Great call. Guys here are too tight. Thanks.

mkmyers45: +50 cool

thanks for the feedback. Makes it worth sticking around.

Getting ready for round 3.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2012
EnterPRO:

thanks for the feedback. Makes it worth sticking around.

Getting ready for round 3.

On NZD/USD? My positions posted earlier are either far in the green or very close...can't wait to go full force tommorow
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by smashall20: 7:10pm On May 15, 2012
easycopyrh: D pple dat won today's bet need to tell us HOW coz i got my alert 5:58am and i ws already awake analysin d market. I tried enterin my bet bt BOM site had problem & i monitored BOM til they resolvd d error at 6:56am & i entered @6:58am @ 102.56 makin my adjstment to be exactly 1hr. Meanwhile i had price advantage since d bet ws FALL BELOW coz d predicted price ws 102.40 & goin by my alert d bet should expire by 1:58pm local time. I think d alert timming needs to be worked on SIMPLE. So hw do pple dat won did it?

I just cross checked everyth u did from what you wrote above on an MT4 platform, and u should have won, so what happened And I also had that problem with BOM site early in the morning, but I was able to place my bet later. I think the alert is still very ok, cos I got the alert the same time u did.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 7:42pm On May 15, 2012
mkmyers45: On NZD/USD? My positions posted earlier are either far in the green or very close...can't wait to go full force tommorow

EUR/USD (149/126)
to end below 1.2742 at 22:03 GMT

Although the Euro started off strong this morning, news of fresh elections in Greece, further increasing the possibility of an EU exit, plus fresh calls in Italy to redraw their budget, has weakened the Euro.

A strong USD Index for the 2nd day running, has pushed down the EURUSD and pulled up the USDJPY.

Trade deficits in UK has also made the GBPUSD fall.

The NZDUSD was the hardest hit today.

AUDUSD and AUDJPY are in the positive.

yup, ur calls and fxbomovi's are solid.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2012
EnterPRO:

EUR/USD (149/126)
to end below 1.2742 at 22:03 GMT

Although the Euro started off strong this morning, news of fresh elections in Greece, further increasing the possibility of an EU exit, plus fresh calls in Italy to redraw their budget, has weakened the Euro.

A strong USD Index for the 2nd day running, has pushed down the EURUSD and pulled up the USDJPY.

Trade deficits in UK has also made the GBPUSD fall.

The NZDUSD was the hardest hit today.

AUDUSD and AUDJPY are in the positive.

yup, ur calls and fxbomovi's are solid.

Ok bro cheers
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 11:20pm On May 15, 2012
Pls let's try to always remember to stick with 20%of our account as adviced by bendazum,,its very important,,money management is very important to excel in betonmarkets.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 12:16am On May 16, 2012
prince123: Pls let's try to always remember to stick with 20%of our account as adviced by bendazum,,its very important,,money management is very important to excel in betonmarkets.

2-5% spread on 3-5 bets a day is better.....

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 1:26am On May 16, 2012
mkmyers45: Alerts:

GBP/USD is strictly lower than 1.6085 at close (23:59:59 GMT) on 15-May-12.

GBP/JPY is strictly lower than 128.46 at close (23:59:59 GMT) on 15-May-12.

Just Put 0 days in the time column so the trade will close today

Both Positions closed in profits........
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 1:43am On May 16, 2012
mkmyers45:

Both Positions closed in profits........

congrats.

Riding down GU, NU and EU for another round.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 1:53am On May 16, 2012
EnterPRO:

congrats.

Riding down GU, NU and EU for another round.
Ok, any positive trend?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 2:17am On May 16, 2012
mkmyers45: Ok, any positive trend?

GU (318/280),
below 1.5983 @ 04:28 GMT

NU (322/219)
below 0.7687 @ 04:24 GMT

EU (210/195)
below 1.2731 @ 04:31 GMT

(Purchase/Current)
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 3:07am On May 16, 2012
EnterPRO:

GU (318/371),
below 1.5983 @ 04:28 GMT

NU (322/507)
below 0.7687 @ 04:24 GMT

EU (210/228 )
below 1.2731 @ 04:31 GMT

(Purchase/Current)
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:36am On May 16, 2012
AUDUSD FALLS BELOW 0.9920 IN 10HOURS.THAT'S IT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (102)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.