Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,891 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, (4225 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2012
sexkillz:
. . . . . A Fool! wink
sory did u die from sex. Sexkillz wat kind pavarted lady call her self dat, piss out losser.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2012
Peterson1993: OP yeal daz the date of birth of my youngest brother. He still has a very timid brain but wont post thrash of this kind. You are even more jobless for just sitting down unreasonably telling lies. Am out of here. Gat some programing languanges to learn. No time for junks. Kiss my ass grin grin
oh sombody is jelous of his younger broda. U ar a goat 4 sayin dat. Get a life of ur own.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2012
190: but lets be sincere sha

Nija babes FUGLY

thats the future plural of UGLY

FUGLY!! angry angry
they dnt knw that.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
naija babes fine sha but the problem be say dem too like to dey quarrell sad
who ever rate naija babes for rate them as the most quarrelsome babes in the world.dem too like trouble i swear grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by cindyrella(f): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2012
Nairaboi: . . . U are ugllly
And who are you?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Peterson1993(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2012
davida222: oh sombody is jelous of his younger broda. U ar a goat 4 sayin dat. Get a life of ur own.
Davida or what ever u call urself. I was not brought up using abusive languages.hmmm but i think i had someone calling u a "fool" ? He is right cos that is exactly who you are. Bomb de your head..!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2012
Peterson1993: Davida or what ever u call urself. I was not brought up using abusive languages.hmmm but i think i had someone calling u a "fool" ? He is right cos that is exactly who you are. Bomb de your head..!!
BOMBACLATT!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by dabrake(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
davida222: According to the fobes bio magazine, a reseach wuz caried out to rate young women which are said to be the most ugliest on planet earth, the reseach rated Nigerian girls no 2 in the world among the most ugliest in the world when it comes to natural buitie, eligance and charater.
the last time I checked BBC != intelligence. Don't know if they are trying to hide their western ugliness. Wey be sey on how dem turn 30, them go turn fearfully made. Mtchew. Our girls are on point jooh. Only sey dem too tear eye
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Beync(f): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
Why can't the mods create a trash section if they can't clean up this trash?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
lefulefu:
BOMBACLATT!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

"O"! Gawdemit, "O"!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

"O"! Gawdemit, "O"!!! angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by ijebabe: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
190: but lets be sincere sha

Nija babes FUGLY

thats the future plural of UGLY

FUGLY!! angry angry

190!!! WTH, are you on crack? You have been advised to avoid those neighbourhoods you won't listen grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by cowgurl: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
davida222: According to the fobes bio magazine, a reseach wuz caried out to rate young women which are said to be the most ugliest on planet earth, the reseach rated Nigerian girls no 2 in the world among the most ugliest in the world when it comes to natural buitie, eligance and charater.
Hmm! So tel me Op, who's gat d no. 1's spot since Nigerian gurls came second on dat list of urs?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by blabber15(f): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2012
[quote
sentence construction=0 spelling=0 use of
superlatives=0 OP is obviously a triple threat of illiteracy, idiocy
and desperation. No offence, i'm just being frank here. P.s there's no
such thing as fobes bio magazine
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2012
blabber15: [quote
Gaddammit! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by PlusSizeLadiesL: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
PlusSizeLadiesLinen.com would like to thank all its wholesale customers from Nigeria on its 10th birthday! Nigerian women are BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by ijebabe: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2012
^^Killer!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by agiboma(f): 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2012
interesting
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by afinic001(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2012
Op, I do not believe this. Its incredible!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by 9lifes(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2012
Nonsense..post the link.

What is beauty,who defines it?Stupid dumb ass researchers that think they can classify and measure everything,creating stupid standards.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2012
Peterson1993: Davida or what ever u call urself. I was not brought up using abusive languages.hmmm but i think i had someone calling u a "fool" ? He is right cos that is exactly who you are. Bomb de your head..!!
like i seid b4 get a life of ur own.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2012
Beync: Why can't the mods create a trash section if they can't clean up this trash?
are u one of them.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2012
blabber15: [quote
sory dis 21 century. Go bak to sleep.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Beync(f): 11:20am On May 12, 2012
davida222: are u one of them.
. Are u related to someone I know? His name is uglY
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by drnoel: 3:58pm On May 12, 2012
forbes margazine no be Bible na. They talk bullshit mosttimes. Besides, they didn´t come 2 naija 2 sample the beauty´s there they only sampled those in America and probably England.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by davida222(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2012
[quote author=Beync]. Are u related to someone I know? His name is uglY[/quote ] u töo u dnt even hav a profile pics
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Goldieluks: 1:23pm On May 14, 2012
Absolute Bollocks. !!!!!!! OP you are a dumb fuccker for believing this very dumb research. Kmt!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by mykejones(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2012
Goldieluks: Absolute Bollocks. !!!!!!! OP you are a dumb fuccker for believing this very dumb research. Kmt!
I tot u wer away in SA
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Goldieluks: 6:42am On May 15, 2012
mykejones:
I tot u wer away in SA

Oh yeah?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by mamalola19: 8:04am On May 15, 2012
davida222: No wonder they all want to be like nicki minaj. Low self extine

so your mother wants to be like nicki minaj
that explains you, your eyes is from adamu,
your nose from frank, your legs from jeffery,
your hands from dele, your teeth from ugo
your brain male peacock.
which one of them form the better part of your dna?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by Nobody: 8:13am On May 15, 2012
I believe it na. Under that story was another one saying Nigerian men rank number one in having bellies resembling pregnancy in its 11th month lol.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World, by shakirahpweety: 4:55pm On May 15, 2012
u are noting but a fool. To hell wit u and dat ur bbc africa. Are u blind?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman / Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) / REVEALED! Hotel Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.