Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm (17870 Views)

President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by egift(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2012
BTW, has he made the address? What did he said?
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2012
Where are the northern elders statesmen? where are their emirs?
where are there retired generals? What is their efforts? BOKO harem say its for the cause of their god,
what are their Imams and councils doing about it? What are their governors' response?
Who is crying out in the north? who is has bothered to call their children to order? Are there
no more responsible and honourable men and women in the north?
GEJ please declared state of emergency now in those states! Please be a man for once!
It is a step in the d right direction. Do it, over 90 million Naija will stand by U.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2012
Where are the northern elders statesmen? where are their emirs?
where are thier retired generals? What is their efforts? BOKO harem say its for the cause of their god,
what are their Imams and councils doing about it? What are their governors' response?
Who is crying out in the north? who is has bothered to call their children to order? Are there
no more responsible and honourable men and women in the north?
GEJ please declared state of emergency now in those states! Please be a man for once!
It is a step in the d right direction. Do it, over 90 million Naija will stand by U.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

1 Like

Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by Atiba50(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2012
i wonder what he has to say that keep him longer time since all dis havoc have bn happening ....may be he,s afraid of them..........he must be sweating by now for what to say well am waiting for mr president if he will not postpone it like subsidy time......olori oko bambam
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by tolu001: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2012
he should just tell us he has resigned......shikena
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by otondo55: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2012
Jona! pls wake up !

It is time to call it a day.

Split Nigeria for good !
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by All4sms: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2012
HAHAH, He is going address us on what purpose? embarassed, He is going to give Nigerians a very big thanks for 3 million naira food they are feeding him every day, lol
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by supremebeing09: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
ekitikan:

The only word I see here is shame.....oh boy why nah......

That's totally up to you. Shame the only word you see is shame!

That shows how shameful we've become as a nation. It is shameful indeed.
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by supremebeing09: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
kurus:

The 'hausas' can go and born in HELL, if they like. If they think killing innocent people will get them to Aso Rock, they've made the biggest political mistake of their tribal existence. How many thousands of lives have been lost cos of their lust for power?

We are watching.

Ol' boy. Keep watching.

Unfortunately we shall keep watching until every innocent citizen is killed. This shows the level of complacency in Nigeria. So we will watch these guys kill thousands of people for their lust for power? We're very good at seeking problems, not solutions. So you've made a revolutionary speech?

THIS EXPLAINS HOW DOOMED NIGERIA IS. Let's keep watching people. I'm off to get some popcorn and coca-cola because this movie is going to be one hell of a blockbuster!

RIDICULOUS. cry

FUNNY WE (THE CITIZENS) ARE THE ONES BURNING IN HELL.
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2012
Fellow Nigerians let us be honest with ourselves we don't have a president or a leader in this country.
GEJ has nothing better to say, even if the source of the report is not true.
What exactly did he have to say?
Questions that still needs answers to are been ignored by the government.
How many BH people have been arrested and prosecuted through the law courts, yet he openly said that BH are in the government.
If he doesn't have a clue of been a leader, he should simply vacate the post and let someone with proper balls be in charge.
How he become one of the times magazine' hundred most influential person in the world is beyond me.
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by realsammie(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2012
honeric01: Terrorism is a global problem, so Nigerians, deal with it.

Or

We are on top of the situation

or

Nigerians pray so that the bombers will repent and have a change of heart.

Anything different from these 3 statements mean he's getting more mediocre also in words
or we strongly condemn the act
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by ajos(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2012
Abi him want tel us say mek everybody try get bullet proof jacket...?because d way tings r,we just cnt get wasted as victims of circumstances of boko haram saga.
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by ocholiogoh: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
oga jona...... wat is it dis tym? hope u are not tryn to announce subsidy removal? anyway sha .......me i de wait make 9mp reach even self i no go work today cos i de arrange ma chair to take sit down.
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by AJpikin: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2012
Na wa O! The man no know say match de today, any way I de watch Man City N Man U kill dem selves that will be more entertaining after the hectic day.
Make he tell him cock n bull to D`banj.
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
Retardeen would make an appearance with DBanj on the new Oliver twist video

This time around Retardeen Jonathan would tell us to pray for those bombers
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by uzoexcel(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
is he not aware that man utd is playin man city by 8p.m thru till 10pm?
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by yavo2: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
When is the address now? Abi e don change im mind?
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by CyberG: 4:28am On May 01, 2012
Lol at post!

GEJ: Una still dey wait make im come? 3 million naira fish peppersouping and bigstouting is keeping am busy. Una go wait tire for speech because I go go toilet den nack patience yansh wella before I go see if update don land for boko haram side
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by Chillext(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2012
We no get light!!!....... May be he want's to remove subsidy on palm oil :DWe no get light!!!....... May be he want's to remove subsidy on palm oil
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by Ajillo: 2:55pm On May 01, 2012
Aussie: If he does not declare a state of emergency and remove the gov and suspend all legislative matters in Kano, he has not said anything.
[size=15pt]It is unconstitutional for him to do that[/size]
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by OSCARUKWU: 8:54am On May 02, 2012
undecideddr jonat is a confused man he has no word to say agin
Re: Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm by Atiba50(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
embarassedI wonder how some people reason like mumu ...so if hausa take over the government now dia would be no problem....guy pls if u don't have something reasonable to say go and sleep coz dats not the solutn ..I suspect u self to be one....nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion / Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano / Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.