Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (46383 Views)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by C2H5OH(f): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2009
So only mature adults should have sex ?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by tope5000: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2009
C2H5OH:

So only mature adults should have sex ?

No . . .young ppl shud be shagged by their age-mate- That im cool with cheesy
But for a teenager to be shagged by an old guy . . . .its Mba angry
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by C2H5OH(f): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2009
smh
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Pepeye(f): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2009
Why are you cradle snatching? Are you Mr Kelly?
Ain’t you man enough to woo a grown woman
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by tope5000: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2009
Pepeye:

Why are you cradle snatching? Are you Mr Kelly?
Ain’t you man enough to woo a grown woman

thank u wink
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by C2H5OH(f): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2009
he's a foo

he likes 'em young
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Pepeye(f): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2009
tope5000:

thank u wink

u welcome smiley
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by oluclem(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, DON'T TRY IT OR ALL NAIRALANDER WILL CHARGE YOU FOR CHILD ABUSE. PLEASE STOP BEHAVING LIKE "AGBAYA"
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by lakeoris(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2009
dont even think of doing that 2 her jst think of her as ur younger sister and she is not mature enough just give her the liberty of enjoying the pride of been a girl ,just let her be ,she is not even 18 (illegal).i think u shud look 4 a girl much mature of about 21 to 25 of age that will really suit because u cant tell u really love that 16 year old but u love her because she is a virgin
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Oxone(m): 12:39am On Jun 03, 2009
@poster

paedophile shocked shocked shocked shocked

child abuser shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Orimili(m): 12:41am On Jun 03, 2009
lets see, according to the standard creepiness formula ((1/2)*your age + 7):

(1/2)*27 = 13.5 + 7 = 20.5

Rounding up to the nearest whole number would bring the figure to 21

According to this factor, even dating a girl younger than 21 is ill-advised. To even question whether it would be ok to "disvirgin" a 16 year old, the OP knows good and well that such an action would be wrong, and is just looking for any excuse to go ahead and do it.

TL;DR: OP is a pedo
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by eyonigger(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2009
I get one of 17 years old now ready to do. I no wan do, but if she go give another person nko?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Airtimex(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
Nonsense
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by sabiboy01: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2009
broda match d smally, i just d tire d way sm pipo d yan about girl, c dat our sista tlk her mind wen she tk comform dem begin acuse am.broda d 16yrs don over ripe ooo, mk u enta ram well.bt my advice b say mk u use comdom ooo becus some first collect 4 babes d cause yawa. as 4 me noting d bad if u wan bust d cell-wall.mk u use ur brain mk u nor let ur liquid enta her vg ooo. mk i give u one code, mk u use ur finger first, as in to mk her wet. cut ur finger nails oo.surfrey do am ooo, she go enjoy d tin nor b small.after u don use ur finger expand d ovoko, this time u can insert ur battle ax.mk sure say u don wear d comdom oo b4 ur insert am.and if u d go,mk u do am small small.if u can remeber all dis, d pikin nor lie lie 4get u.she nor go even cream, she nor go bleed too.na d new system that on hw to give girl first collect wey she nor go feel pain at all and she nor go bleed. broda go do waiting i tell u and come back come tell us hw e b. good luck man. guy if u nor straff dat girl nw, if anoda guy go run d package she nor go d play come ur side again and she nor go call u broda again.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by GLADSPOT(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ POSTER

You better Think Twice man! so you dont get yourself into da shit.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
pls sharap dia grin, infact sharap totally grin, what will a 27 year old granfather be doing with a 16 year old girl,you bloody paedophile angry
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by agabaI23(m): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2009
mama -gee
Amebo?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by GLADSPOT(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2009
sabiboy01:

broda match d smally, i just d tire d way sm pipo d yan about girl, c dat our sista tlk her mind wen she tk comform dem begin acuse am.broda d 16yrs don over ripe ooo, mk u enta ram well.bt my advice b say mk u use comdom ooo becus some first collect 4 babes d cause yawa. as 4 me noting d bad if u wan bust d cell-wall.mk u use ur brain mk u nor let ur liquid enta her vg ooo. mk i give u one code, mk u use ur finger first, as in to mk her wet. cut ur finger nails oo.surfrey do am ooo, she go enjoy d tin nor b small.after u don use ur finger expand d ovoko, this time u can insert ur battle ax.mk sure say u don wear d comdom oo b4 ur insert am.and if u d go,mk u do am small small.if u can remeber all dis, d pikin nor lie lie 4get u.she nor go even cream, she nor go bleed too.na d new system that on hw to give girl first collect wey she nor go feel pain at all and she nor go bleed. broda go do waiting i tell u and come back come tell us hw e b. good luck man. guy if u nor straff dat girl nw, if anoda guy go run d package she nor go d play come ur side again and she nor go call u broda again.

Pure Rubbish!!! I must confess. @ Poster may you have females as children. Yours wont be up to 16, when the likes of you will start tossing them arround. Beleive it!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by ebila(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2009
@sweetberry,
Shei,u rotten no be small.So u disvirgin at d age of 15?Hope say u no keep up with too much f**king?

@poster,
If that gurl were my sister,i'd kill u for even dating her,and for disvirginin' her?I'd kill ur spirit alongside ur body.Ass wipe!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Tos87(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2009
U must b sick in the head.u ar 11yrs olda.dont even worth a husband 4 her. angry
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by tolulopsy(f): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2009
bro, pls dont ever try it, you are too old for the poor girl
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by prudentcy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2009
Hmm, Poster for you to seek for advise definitely something is telling you that what you are about to do is wrong.
It means you have a conscience, so let your conscience be your judge.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by mystikal(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2009
fair enough advice
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by theolar: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2009
If u really love her u will let her be.aside 4rm being 11yrs younger she is underage.u probably have a complex issue.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 15, 2009
LWKM!! At all the funny posts.
ROTLMAO. grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 15, 2009
@Topic.
That guy (27) is a son o' a Bitch, Buffon, Bastard, He's a capital idiot. The guy must be a witch outlined from a spiritual coven of d uttermost layer of Hell.
The guy is hell bound if he doesnt change his cruel ways of chasing d girl child. You are devil's incarnate and a bloody slowpoke, u're a thief and a Very HUGE AGBAYA!! All i said raised to d power of 3. wink lipsrsealed undecided
for trying to disvirgine a girl-child of dat age.
Chai! Dis cld be painful at times. Come poster, dont u have any younger sister?? If No then i d blame u.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by AmAlone: 2:13am On Jun 15, 2009
Guys what is wrong with all of you?

This thing happended 2007
I saw the couple yesterday(happily married with two bouncing baby boys!)
Orna still dey come here con post! grin grin grin grin
FUNNY YOUNG PPL grin grin grin
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 15, 2009
Lmao! I no even check d date sef.
But all da same, its gud we lay much emphasis on d wrong.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by chi21: 3:46am On Jun 15, 2009
The say age is nothing but a number. you are 27 and she is 16 years you are 11 yrs older than her. She is a child in school ask your self this thing if u have a 16 year sister in ur house or ur papa's house will u let a 27 year old man date her or disvridin her. But for you, you should be ashamend of ur self and you need to see a doctor i think you need help. If you were here i will call 911 for u and u should go to jail for that.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by sexylogan(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2009
angry

u should be ashamed of urself. this is Child's Abuse!

go F**k someone ur own age!!! angry angry angry
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by spikalo: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2009
Oga, if u no Bleep am, na child neglect, Bleep am well well, but no 4get ur condom grin
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
Pedophile comes to mind when I read this posters comment. Why not date girls your age.  This thread is old though the guy probably did it with the child. Shame on you lets hope some old goon with an STI infected peepee does it to your daughter in the near future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.