Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (46803 Views)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2007
Holy Moly shocked
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by omogenaija(f): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2007
@ all the nairalanders who said something intelligent thanks , i know girls like older guys but u gotta wait . hence why im waiting

@ poster , ori e o pe , wats wrong with ur life that u would even post something like that ? angry angry

@ others
even if their is no law n order in naija doesnt mean that u should encourage a pervert

orishishi oshi angry angry
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by chiegemba(f): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2007
@Booggy; Please. do show d 11yrs of maturity & experience u have gained so far in life and teach her right from wrong undecided Please!!! N.B u disvirginin her isnt a part of your love showin rather you're destroyin her because u don't even have d slightest idea of what 2morrow holds for you or her!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Jezzy(f): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2007
Boogey(man),a 16 year old girl should be in high school or even finished-depending on when she started so if you love her encourage to focus on her studies instead of sex.Jeez,what is wrong with you?If you are that much in love,let her hit 21 and then get married to her.If you are intent on sex,look for people your own age.At 16,she is a minor and here you would be prosecuted and made to register as sex offender.
Gosh,why don't our laws work?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by debosky(m): 12:52am On Nov 12, 2007
'you love her' right? so leave her alone, 16 yr olds having sex is not advisable, and is blatantly wrong when you are more than 10 years her senior

leave her alone. She is not sexually ready, so if the urge is coming now, I don't think you'll be able to hold it off for 4 years till she's 20 and you can think of getting married.

Go look for someone your age group who you will be able to consummate your relationship sexually in a reasonable time frame.

Its tempting I understand, but you need to cut it off, if not you'll end up doing something foolish.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by chika98: 2:01am On Nov 12, 2007
I can't believe this! They even harbour child abusers here? Disgusting SONFB!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by RichDad1(m): 4:46am On Nov 12, 2007
chika98:

I can't believe this! They even harbour child abusers here? Disgusting SONFB!
Shut-Up My friend angry angry angry angry angry sometimes i wonder how people reply when someone is seeking an advice.I commend the poster for the bold step to seek other people opinion before going into this.actually ,for a grown up Guy like you i think should know it's not proper and if actually you really love her and wants to marry her why can't you wait till when she old enough?
And as for you hypocrites,i know most of you on here will do worse hisssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 12, 2007
my guy,go ahead and POP that cherry!
young girls of nowadays cant wait to taste the big sugar stick.
domt mind some of this nairalanders.
some of them lost their virginity earlier than 16 and some guys have done it happily.
Abeg, nack the girl well well.
but no give am belle o!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by omogenaija(f): 5:04am On Nov 12, 2007
Bennygee lipsrsealed ur sick angry
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by jgirl3: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2007
bennygee:

my guy,go ahead and POP that cherry!
young girls of nowadays can't wait to taste the big sugar stick.
domt mind some of this nairalanders.
some of them lost their virginity earlier than 16 and some guys have done it happily.
Abeg, nack the girl well well.
but no give am belle o!
I agree with omogenaija - you're sick angry

What would you do if your daughter was in this situation? Would you want her to lose it to a guy 11 years older when she's still underage. Guys, watch out ooo! Karma is not dead and it is a b***h when it comes back to you. To before warned is to before harmed.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by yimiton(f): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2007
@ Poster,
Love has nothing to do with this. You're lusting over the little girl. If you care so much about her, you'll protect her childhood and let her grow up at her pace.
Please leave the child alone, she's underaged and too young for you. Treat her the way you'll treat your younger sister and be good.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by theboy0808(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2007
Guy have you heard of statutory despoil. ?! angry
You ought to be ashamed of urself!
I wish I know where you lived.
I'll call 911 straight up
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by swiftycool(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2007
@ Poster
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided Agbaya!

j-girl:

What would you do if your daughter was in this situation? Would you want her to lose it to a guy 11 years older when she's still underage. 

Why d hell should i bother about who pops my daughters cerry, if ill have any? undecided undecided undecided was your dad interested in who poped yours?
See me see question o shocked LOL!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by hanen(f): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2007
God, men like you make me sick. What the hell's wrong with you? A 16 yr old girl?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by jgirl3: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2007
swiftycool:

@ Poster
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided Agbaya!

Why d hell should i bother about who pops my daughters cerry, if ill have any? undecided undecided undecided was your dad interested in who poped yours?
See me see question o shocked LOL!
Ewoooooo! Why won't you be bothered? Does that mean you won't care about your daughter's social life?
My dad did not have to be interested, he trusted me to use the good judgment he taught me.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by swiftycool(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2007
just what im saying, i don't have to be interested
Or are u saying he knows who first banged u based on your good judgement?!!!!
Amazing  shocked
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by cheche2(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2007
@ poster i'm 27 too can i have ur 16 years old sista? angry angry
it takes knowledge to handle satan not age.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by katchy(f): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2007
yes ooo told him , mugu, because you dont have the nerves to toast ur mate na 16 year old wey no no anything u de toast.I diot, monki, useless muofo, Comot go find ya mate.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Bblak(f): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2007
Child molestation of the highest order
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by dellynash(f): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2007
hi she is too young for you. 11 years difference come on man you are old enough to be his guidance. look for a 22 year old girl that would not be bad.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Purist(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2007
What's all the noise about age gap? What if he's 50 and the lady is 20, does that still make any difference?

Besides, if I'm not mistaken, the age of consent in Nigeria is 13 so this guy's no pedophile and 16yr olds in Nigeria are no minors either.

Please note: I do not support this guy, as I am even against pre-marital sex. But the wrong premise on which many of you have based your arguments is what I chose to address.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2007
Purist:

What's all the noise about age gap? What if he's 50 and the lady is 20, does that still make any difference?

Besides, if I'm not mistaken, the age of consent in Nigeria is 13 so this guy's no pedophile and 16yr olds in Nigeria are no minors either.

Please note: I do not support this guy, as I am even against pre-marital sex. But the wrong premise on which many of you have based your arguments is what I chose to address.

Cheers.

It's not the age gap that's an issue here - there are 25 year age gaps. It's the fact she's 16, and he's 27. Also, from what the poster says, he has NO intention of settling with the young girl.

There's going to be grief here, and she's going to be left high and dry.

That's the issue.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by deedami(m): 12:14am On Nov 13, 2007
27? 16 year old girl
ya blooodclat mad !
freaking peadophile, go find a woman your age, AGBAYA, u "love" a 16 year old . . .
Jail, that's where u need to be, shame no even catch u, u came on forum
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 13, 2007
Purist:

Cheers.

A legacy of the Hausa/Fulani idiots who ruin our country just to satisfy their predillection for marrying under-aged girls. The same pple thrw out the child rights bill that would have increased the age of consent - - their reasons? Marrying young girls is part of their culture and religion.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by fakedavid: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2007
will be very sweet compared to all the loose p ussy women on NairaLand - wo - wa gbadun e to je pe. go ahead - u can even film the act and put it on the internet.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by deedami(m): 12:54am On Nov 13, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

will be very sweet compared to all the loose p ussy women on NairaLand - wo - wa gbadun e to je pe. go ahead - u can even film the act and put it on the internet.
are you 4 realss ! ! ! perverted a$s modfukkas
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 13, 2007
no u cannot agbaya. she is a minor. please dont
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by yewaman1(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2007
@ poster

You should be ashamed of yourself, 16yr old girl, she should be in secondary school
shame on you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by feilong1(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2007
Ogun will strike u if u do dat,
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by feilong1(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2007
well, she mightb e sixteen and yet big enuff and matured enuff fisically maybe emotionally too, hope u have ur hold on her else anoda broda like me might do it for you. But ehhhh, heres my advise, wen eva those urges come eh, quietly go into the bathroom and help urself with soap. i can reccommend some if u dont mind, try it
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2007
Imma need a scissors 2 cut off dat 27 years old thingy.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by okoomoge2(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2007
My guy u suck ma! U are a damn disgrace to manhood.
Oh boy check out the difference, u know what u would ruin her life just pls let her mingle with Guys of her Age group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.