Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (46423 Views)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by kpolli(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
^^^^^ 2yrs later, na when make him no do am?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Mavenb0x(m): 1:02am On Dec 21, 2009
@kpolli: LMAO that was what I was coming here to say. grin grin Shiorr, After 2 years? tongue
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by H2O2: 2:39am On Dec 21, 2009
She's 18 now brah, get your rox on all night long if you wanna.
Break shorty's back, brah
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Blueice4re(f): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2009
Please i beg u in the name of god don't do it, hold ur feeling and advice her like ur kid sister if you hav one,because u won't be happy if some else does dat to your sister please don't,don't do it.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Iyineda(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
i'm 27, i love this girl but she's just [size=16pt]16[/size].i've decided to be faithful to her but the sex urge comes at times. she's a virgin. should i go ahead n [b][size=16pt]disvirgin [/size][/b]her?

Well I'd be damned if this guy isn't a troll.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by giwa4giwa(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2010
Boogey(man),a 16 year old girl should be in high school or even finished-depending on when she started so if you love her encourage to focus on her studies instead of intimacy.[color=#006600][/color]

but if u knw u cnt control ur shot middle n ur intimacy thin is driving u crazy, den i cn recommend u 2 go n f***ck ash****wo is it only cost u money n save d gals virginity.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by babsmii(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2010
giwa4giwa:

Boogey(man),a 16 year old girl should be in high school or even finished-depending on when she started so if you love her encourage to focus on her studies instead of intimacy.[color=#006600][/color]

but if u knw u cnt control your shot middle n your intimacy thin is driving u crazy, den i cn recommend u 2 go n f***ck ash****wo is it only cost u money n save d gals virginity.

best counselor ever on the thread, grin
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by giwa4giwa(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2010
best counselor ever on the thread, grin[color=#550000][/color]

abi i jst think he shld go n c those ash***weo 4 d best intimacy service, so to save d poor gal's future.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by kiziflexx: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2010
Find a beta thing 2 think about and stop thinking about how 2 disvirgin another man's daughter
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by newmusic: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
I was in the same situation some years back,same age difference.But instead of trying to sleep with her,i called her every night and make sure she reads her book and i ask her question on the subject.She made her papers at 1st sitting.
Im now her role model and she still seeks advice from me on every issue in her life.She is now in OAU doing fine.

So please poster dont do it, make her a better person.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by babsmii(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2010
newmusic:

I was in the same situation some years back,same age difference.But instead of trying to sleep with her,i called her every night and make sure she reads her book and i ask her question on the subject.She made her papers at 1st sitting.
Im now her role model and she still seeks advice from me on every issue in her life.She is now in OAU doing fine.

So please poster dont do it, make her a better person.

i had a silly look on ma face when i read this but if true, you're a good man. i would do the same too, tongue
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by ifyegede(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2010
wud u like someone to that to ur teenage sister?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by ifyegede(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2010
u soulless , sex starved guy may all ur evil deeds catch up with u!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Ngemebiri(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2010
why are we sounding as if we are in Europe, abi no bi 9ja we dey again, 16yrs girl for 9ja presently don over ripe na, we should only advice this guy not to spoil this innocent girl who has hold her self up to this stage for her parents, my brother abeg just leave the girl for the fear of God but say she never ripe to shop no bi 4 9ja that one na 4 Europe
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by baybbootz(f): 11:51pm On May 13, 2010
she should be 18 by now right??
done it yet??
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 14, 2010
^^^no mind all dis online fakers.16y.o na pikin? sum of dem dey nak 15-17y.o steady.my only grouse na d age diff.for dat, bone.d gap 2 much
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 14, 2010
^^^no mind all dis online fakers.16y.o na pikin? sum of dem dey nak 15-17y.o steady.my only grouse na d age diff.for dat, bone.d gap 2 much
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 14, 2010
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Osama10(m): 12:13am On May 14, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Onuohasworld(m): 1:07am On May 14, 2010
Sweet 16, pls re u d younger broda 2 yerima?.my dead grandma is a virgin, so na una dey spoil all these smally useles girls wey dey find prick?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Tattooboy: 2:54am On May 14, 2010
careytommy:

thumbs down
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 14, 2010
this noise is too much over this issue alot of gals got disvirgined at 16.i hope she really is a virgin soory just dat lots of lies ard these days.since u had to come to this forum to ask this your conscience is obviously troubling you.down the line she may not even want you again and you may not even want her again so if you are troubled y are you trying to disvirgin her.leave the gal alone,when she is 19 come back for her whether she b virgin or not you will still like her if you are for real.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by emmanicky: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2010
Hi to everyone, Mamas` an daddies, please stop judging each other. I think what should be done by u all is updating your moral value bank and taking cognizance of the evolution of human values.
It is easy for each and every of you to stand on a pedestral and cast all that judgments, slangs and insults at him only because of the fact that he has been honest and courageous enough to express himself and ask for advice.
He could as well have done it without ever seeking anybody`s opinion! Why do u think he came here on the forum to inquire opinions ?
So please look at your selves, think about your own lives before ever opening your mouths to talk , and to judge.
Mr man as for what is of the question, I THINK NO YOU SHHOULDN`T DISVIRGIN HER. I`m almost in the same situation with you: I`m 24 and she`s 15. She`s a virgin and my hormones are longing for the sex thing. Bro I`ve got to be truthful to you; it wouldn`t be fair that you sex the girl. She is not morally ready, she`s definitely not mature enough. It would be like raping a lady or sleeping with an unconscious person. Its as though hulk vs bugs bony. Its indeed a hard situation but no one forces you in. Nothing good comes easily that’s a law. If u love her then let her grow. I didn`t say “go” I said “grow”.If u let her go it breaks her heart and why should you break her heart when you claim to love her? Don`t give that false image of men that they can`t do without sex. Avoid situations that can stimulate sexual desire, do sports, watch cartoons and funny movies, if you believe in God then pray, but Be patient, it isn`t easy but its your choice… your choice… its all left to you.
But keep in mind that “ what goes round comes back around” and the return always hurts worse than the original… if you do it then be prepared for the return.
What you should bare in mind is that there is no age for love and there is no age to love. I know of people who never dated any other partner other than their first love.
I also know of couples where there is a 13-15 year difference, which is even greater than that of your situation.
Don`t listen to clowns who say you should absolutely go with persons of your age when they themselves date younger or older than their ages.
If she`s yours, then a little patience will do no harm to your relationship.
Kiss but don`t sex
Peace bro…
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by seguntijan(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2010
@boogy-you really dissaploint me you dont even posses the element 'shame' by coming to this public forum for advice you are AGBAYA.someone like you should not blame yerima and that girl will not have finsh her secondary skul education and you are distracting her you realy bleeped up.why cant you let her parent to know you are dating their child.you better respect yourself and break up the relationship a real AGBAYA
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by phillio(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2010
yes u can, there's nothing wrong. once u are thru, u can look for a five year old girl too, or u go to the hospital and look for a newly born
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by blankees(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2010
Guy, wat u dont want to be don to u, dont do it to others. Am sure if someone tries dat wit ur younger sister, u'll want to murder dat fellow. So guy, dnt allow dat to hunt u for ur whole life. 4get her and go on. lipsrsealed
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Onchedu(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2010
"I'm 28, She's 17 and carrying my baby. I shouldn't have disvirgined a child."
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by estrella(f): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2010
Try not to be stupid dude.If someone walked up to you and asked if they could disvirgin your 10year old sister you would be okay with it abi? leave that girl alone! If you can't control your sexual urges,let her go, wacky man!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nwaaba1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2010
my man be wise are you another yerima ?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by silvertuke(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2010
You nor dey shame? at 27 u dey date 16 years old girl. dis na proper child abuse. u nor know say u don reach to marry? na una dey spoil all this small small girls so. if their mate ask them out them go say the guys them nor reach because na chairman penis them take start to dey Bleep.

Bros abeg leave the small girl na u suppose to dey advised her.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by silvertuke(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2010
You nor dey shame? at 27 u dey date 16 years old girl. dis na proper child abuse. u nor know say u don reach to marry? na una dey spoil all this small small girls so. if their mate ask them out them go say the guys them nor reach because na chairman penis them take start to dey Bleep.

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by silvertuke(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.